Rules for Beginning a Shop:
1. YOU MUST PM A MODERATOR FOR PERMISSION BEFORE BEGINNING A SHOP. Your shop thread will be deleted and you will receive an infraction.
2. When you PM a moderator for permission to begin a shop, please include any artist that are participating within your shop, what type of requests you will be handling, and be sure you can maintain the shop.
3. When you have received Moderator approval, YOU MUST CREATE A GENERAL REQUEST POST ABOUT YOUR SHOP FOR REQUESTERS TO SEE. Be sure to include general rules such as what type of request you will and will not do, along with any other information such as artists helping you maintain the shop.
4. Please reply to requests posted within your shop acknowledging that you are taking them. If your Shop remains inactive for too long your Shop will be removed.
5. DO NOT TURN YOUR SHOP INTO FLAME WAR. By creating a shop, you are required to take requests from anyone, you are not allowed to refuse a request for any rule not defined under you own rules. In other words, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCRIMINATE BASED UPON A PARTICULAR MEMBER FOR ANY REASON.
Failure to follow this rule will result in your Shop being removed, and you receiving an infraction.
Rules are subject to change.