AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Breakups are they good or bad? Tell me yours.

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Breakups are they good or bad? Tell me yours.

Mine was a mix of both bout I wanna hear it cuz im frikkin depressed anyway...can someone get me adrink?

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Breakups are they good or bad? Tell me yours.

*hands drink and condolences*

My experience with dating: Lol dating.
    Had a girl ask me out in 6th grade, dumped her the next day because people were really surprised that we were dating. I'm kind of disgusted that 6th grade TTB fell under peer pressure. Nowadays I don't look for girlfriends, I just make friends. Not into the dating scene at the moment.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

3. Likes MVPDJ23 liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

In my life, I've been dumped 4 times in my life. I think the worst one was with my fourth ex because I felt like we were a little serious because we dated for 2 years. At one point, I was close to falling in love with him until things didn't turn out so well and he broke up with me. It was hard getting back up from it, I've started seeing other people after him and we would "date" for a few weeks or so. Now I'm with a guy in a serious relationship for 4 years and we're doing great. For the break up, I am happy that it happened. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been with the guy I am with now who will be my husband soon. <3 Yay.

5. Likes CrimsonMoon, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

I've had one what I guess you could say was a bad break up, all the rest, me and the the woman i broke up with, would still be talking to each other a lot after words. Most even would call me or talk to me when they saw me about their current relationships and what I thought of some problem they might be having. They all knew I would give them an honest answer and maybe explain better what was going on their new boyfriends head.

Heck, my ex-wife and I still talk off and on. Just the guy she got with after we divorced doesnt like her talking to me, which I totally understand. So we dont talk as much. But she knows if she needs help, I will help as I can.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I think the longest and more serious a relationship is the painful it the breakup but I have never experienced a breakup as I now date the same girl for 2 years and a bit

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks no I'm going to eat my fudge just still though like the sad keanu reeves

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Sorry to hear that you are going through a breakup. In my dating experience, I had a mutual breakup with someone who had a new girlfriend in a week and that girl was one of my best friends. Even before we broke up he had been texting her and stuff so I was pretty upset to find out about that. But he ended up doing the exact same thing to her and then his next girlfriend. Are dating me he just turned into a bit of a player. So there was good and bad in that too I guess, because it did hurt but it was good that I saw who he really was.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MariannaB View Post
    Sorry to hear that you are going through a breakup. In my dating experience, I had a mutual breakup with someone who had a new girlfriend in a week and that girl was one of my best friends. Even before we broke up he had been texting her and stuff so I was pretty upset to find out about that. But he ended up doing the exact same thing to her and then his next girlfriend. Are dating me he just turned into a bit of a player. So there was good and bad in that too I guess, because it did hurt but it was good that I saw who he really was.
    Hearing that makes me feel pretty upsted, girls are not toys, what an smart aleck that guy should be! Glad you left him

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Hearing that makes me feel pretty upsted, girls are not toys, what an smart aleck that guy should be! Glad you left him
    Yeah I was pretty upset about it but when he ditched my friend it just kind of clicked about what a jerk he was. He's currently going out with his third girlfriend since we broke up and it just seems to be a repeat of all the others ones. A few months before he moves on and he has the next girlfriend basically lined up before he breaks up with the current one or they break up with him.

12. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MariannaB View Post
    Yeah I was pretty upset about it but when he ditched my friend it just kind of clicked about what a jerk he was. He's currently going out with his third girlfriend since we broke up and it just seems to be a repeat of all the others ones. A few months before he moves on and he has the next girlfriend basically lined up before he breaks up with the current one or they break up with him.
    What a dumbass he is! -_-
    Sure you deserve much better

14. Likes MariannaB liked this post
    Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    Threads

Yep, breakups suck.

I went through one this week with a guy I have been with for two years. I really loved him, he didn't feel the same way and I guess he was honest in telling me, but it doesn't mean it hurts any less.

As a lady online said to me today "Separation from a serious boyfriend like that feels like being widowed, except less fair." It seems a little extreme, but it does reflect how I feel. That sense of loss is just damn awful. ;_;

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkandiel View Post
    Yep, breakups suck.

I went through one this week with a guy I have been with for two years. I really loved him, he didn't feel the same way and I guess he was honest in telling me, but it doesn't mean it hurts any less.

As a lady online said to me today "Separation from a serious boyfriend like that feels like being widowed, except less fair." It seems a little extreme, but it does reflect how I feel. That sense of loss is just damn awful. ;_;
    I'm really sorry to hear that, should have been really painfull
    But yeah, at least he was honest and I'd add brave enough to tell you his feelings, guess it shouldn't have been easy for him as well after so many time.

I'm in a serious relationship for 2 years so I can totally understand your words

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They're good if the person you're breaking up with is a douche.

19. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    They're good if the person you're breaking up with is a douche.
    Sorry but what's a douche?

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Sorry but what's a douche?
    uhm, let's see how I can describe this

It's American slang, as in comparing them to the cleansing product for women's ... neither regions. It usually refers to males who act that way, although in my opinion it can be applied to females as well. It's kind of another way of saying "loser" or "idiot"

Yea, well, googling it would possibly explain it better, lol
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 07-19-2012 at 07:23 PM.

22. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    uhm, let's see how I can describe this

It's American slang, as in comparing them to the cleansing product for women's ... neither regions. It usually refers to males who act that way, although in my opinion it can be applied to females as well. It's kind of another way of saying "loser" or "idiot"

Yea, well, googling it would possibly explain it better, lol
    I tried googling it but didn't came out very enlightening xD

Thanks for explaining, I totally agree with your last post now
    Sometimes ending up a relationship is just the best solution, no matter how hard and painfull if you're not treated respectfully and feel loved it's just better to stay alone, the wounds will stay there but the scars will slowly heal
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-19-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

my first brake up was by far the worst. i had a girlfriend freshman year in highschool.i truley loved her boy was i blinde. she heard that i was talking crap about her behinde her back and i heard she was doing the same to me.her and i got in to a fight in class and then is when i did something i regret doing. i had the chance to send her to a diffrent school bud decided not to becouse i though her and i could be friends.and from highschool we were in an off then on relationship. man i wish i never met her i truley think my life would be better off without her
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

oh boy. theres been a lot. Some bad, some good. One time i dumped my girl by not hugging her back and then just quietly walking away. Very mean way to do it, but it is what it is. Then I broke up with one girl by making out with her sister in front of her. Also a terrible thing to do. But those were both a long time ago. More recently has involved talking about it just not working out.

Don't think that i'ma pretend like i've never BEEN dumped. Its happened to me as many times as i've dished it out...well no...i actually haven't been dumped much at all. But i remember a girl telling me it was over because i wasn't seeing her enough. Another one told me she was tired of hearing me talk about my car. I was gonna dump her for that, but she beat me to the punch.

The only truly painful break up was with a girl i'd been with for close to a year. Not gonna say her name, but she was very special to me and one of the very few ex girlfriends that i still talk to. And now she's getting married to one of my good friends. Funny how things work out. It just sucks that we broke up because of me going in the military.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've never experienced breakups in my life. Yes, I rejected people before we become more than friends. But right now I'm in a serious relationship with my first boyfriend of almost 4 years, and I'm going to get engaged in September. I understand though that breakups can be tough, but you'll get through it.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

27. Likes Meenah liked this post
    Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Usually break up is good long term as it means you werent meant to be. In same time, it always hurts in a way even if u are the one who wants to leave and evemn if u have no doubt about it whatsoever.
    Must love the AncientTechReborn's Dubstep and other apps
    AnientTechReborn FTW!

Always sunny day where i am

Closed Thread

Thread Information