AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saddest Naruto moment

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Saddest Naruto moment

Quote Originally Posted by amarlie View Post
    >> Indeed... I was very lucky to witness Kabuto's Edo Tensei.. hehehehe *evilgrin.. For he brought so many of my favorite characters.. Including mah Itachi though it wasn't long enough. But I thanked Kishimoto-san for that... Unluckily well I guess also a good thing that Jiraiya died and sinked down in the ocean. Anyways.. hehehe I was so happy to see him in corpse.. though sad for Edo tensei ends up already...( Much better than seeing the shinobi world goes destroyed...
    Lol, yeah I think

Naruto learning Sennin-mode and then fighting Pain, Kabuto's Edo Tensei and now Naruto learning to controle Kyubi's chakra and fighting Tobi were definetely the best moments on the series so far, so I've got a lot to thank Kishimoto-sama for Itachi was my favourite he ressurected, but was also interesting to watch the previous Raikage and Kazekage, so as the 2 demon brothers.
    Right, I also prefer that Jirayia wasn't brought back by Edo Tensei, love him but he died as an hero and that's the best.

@ARKphoenix

Could you please tell which episode/manga chapter this takes place? 'Cause I remember vaguely of it and would like to re-check, thanks!

When Gai and Lee are talking about Lee's operation and Gai says something like "If you die during the operation... I'll die with you!"

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Orange Ribbon Gurren Gurren Dan Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 11:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Venocide EMS PSN ID: ARKphoenix Steam ID: kronicx

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post

@ARKphoenix

Could you please tell which episode/manga chapter this takes place? 'Cause I remember vaguely of it and would like to re-check, thanks!

When Gai and Lee are talking about Lee's operation and Gai says something like "If you die during the operation... I'll die with you!"
    @Uchiha_Luffy

It's episode 100, I just watched it again. Not sure what manga chapter it is.

3. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ARKphoenix View Post
    @Uchiha_Luffy

It's episode 100, I just watched it again. Not sure what manga chapter it is.
    Don't worry, once I have the episode's number I'll get to the magna chapter easily, thanks a lot

5. Likes amarlie liked this post
    Junior Member amarlie is on a distinguished road amarlie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2012 08:04 AM
    Threads

Actually, that was way back after the chuunin exam... I think when he fought Gaara there... I hope I am not mistaken with that...

7. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amarlie View Post
    Actually, that was way back after the chuunin exam... I think when he fought Gaara there... I hope I am not mistaken with that...
    Nop, not mistaken

That sure was a great fight and Naruto being able to completely transform Gaara to the amazing young Kazekage he currently his is simply amazing, that was sure sad but was my favourite moment in the first series along with Naruto vs Sasuke in the Death Valley, right in the end (not counting the fillers)

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

@amarlie I couldn't have watched Jiriya's death in a crowded comp shop xD It would've been so embarassing!
    I love Kushina and Minato <3 I love her hair too!!

It was really cute when Naruto was speaking with Kushina about her hair
    Naruto has the best parents ever!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Senior Member Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape has a reputation beyond repute Ape's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Photoshop Monkey
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 06:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DontBeScared209 PSN ID: OhHelloFolks Steam ID: ApeorHominid

I think the saddest part was the whole back story to Sasori and everything leading up to that. Pain and all them had some deep grozit going on in their lives, but Sasori just seemed tormented and was literally dead inside lol. I remember watching those episodes with Chiyo and Sakura and have they were going to flash backs and it was so upsetting, it made you feel bad for the guy.

11. Likes Redpanda liked this post
    Member Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi has a reputation beyond repute Natsushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 07:43 AM
    Threads

I've been seriously crying when it was that fight about Zabusa and Haku vs Team 8, that really made my heart broken.

13. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Junior Member Vongola X Hunter will become famous soon enough Vongola X Hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 09:02 PM
    Threads

Anytime someone important died. I don't know how to do spoiler tags so i cant say who -_-

15. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Natsushi View Post
    I've been seriously crying when it was that fight about Zabusa and Haku vs Team 8, that really made my heart broken.

What the recent one? Or the first one? Both made me cry...:'(
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

17. Likes Redpanda liked this post
    Member Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Panda
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2012 09:21 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ape View Post
    I think the saddest part was the whole back story to Sasori and everything leading up to that. Pain and all them had some deep grozit going on in their lives, but Sasori just seemed tormented and was literally dead inside lol. I remember watching those episodes with Chiyo and Sakura and have they were going to flash backs and it was so upsetting, it made you feel bad for the guy.
    This. So much.

19. Likes Thefringedninja, Ape liked this post
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads

When it moves from Cartoon network to Toon Disney... i don't get that channel.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

21. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Junior Member Zuu is on a distinguished road Zuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2012 04:10 PM
    Threads

It's revealed Obito was Tobi. Though it was to be expected, it had the potential of a really exciting plot twist.

23. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2014 04:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zuu View Post

It's revealed Obito was Tobi. Though it was to be expected, it had the potential of a really exciting plot twist.
    I agree, it wasn't much of a plot-twist as everyone had guessed it anyway...

25. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Junior Member skittystephy1980 is on a distinguished road skittystephy1980's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 172 - Pichu Kill Bill Helmet
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2012 06:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: skittysteph

pervy sage's death and itachi's death
    everyone's crazy its jist some people don't wanna admit it

Member inazuma raiden is on a distinguished road inazuma raiden's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Globe Tv One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 10:38 AM
    Threads

wen jairiya ( pervy sage ) dies............
    for me thts the most sadest ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information