AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saddest Naruto moment

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Saddest Naruto moment

I'm pretty sure there will have been a thread like this before, but thought what the heck...might as well restart it as new episodes of Naruto Ship. air.
    So the question is...what is the saddest scene of Naruto for you? Which scenes made you cry? Are there any scenes which hold a significance to an event which was happening in your life at the time?

My answer...
    (If you haven't watched all the episodes aired up until now there may be spoilers)

The scene where Naruto meets his mother and Minato made me cry for hours. It was a traumatic scene for me! It made it even worse that we were shown their relationship and were brought closer to Minato and Kushina just for them to be killed in the next episode!
    Seriously, I hadn't cried that hard since Snape died!
    And when Minato asks Naruto how old he is and Naruto replies, "Sixteen"...the voice actor spoke that line so softly that I started to cry again! This scene made me fall in love with Naruto again...I had been peeved about the amount of fillers, but scenes like this remind me why I continue to watch this show. The music is so beautiful too!

I look forward to reading your answers!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Saddest Naruto moment

Nice thread

I'm not sure what I consider to be Naruto's saddeste moment but definetely agree the one you chose is really sad.
    Here are some others that I feel pretty sad as well:

Naruto's several flashes on his past, being called monster from the village people and mistreated, putted aside when he was so young, maybe because of that I'll chose this one as my saddeste moment

When Haku dies, Naurto cries and starts with that speech, then Zabuza dies next to her and starts snowing

Sandaime's death

When Gaara "dies" as the Shukaku is taken out of him by Akatsuki

Azuma's death

Obito's death

I'm sure there were some other pretty sad moments on Naruto but those were the ones I first remembered!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

4. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka is on a distinguished road Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:00 AM
    Konohagakure. Currently on the battlefield aiding Kakashi and saving Yamato
    Threads

when Kakashi vs. Pain..and the outcome..
    KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was depressed for a while

and now...Yamato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im coming to save u!!!!!!!!! hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.kaizokuden.net/
    I am currently trying to win a referral contest~! plz join and put me(Yamato as the referrer!) thanks!

Fav animes: 1. One Piece 2. Naruto/Shippuden 3. Gintama

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka View Post
    Yeah, forget that one!

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka View Post
    KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was depressed for a while

and now...Yamato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im coming to save u!!!!!!!!! hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all turned out ok in the end though with Kakashi. That scene when he meets his dad was depressing too

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

@Uchiha_Luffy

I agree. Especially about Gaara's (kind of) death! I'm so glad that he was brought back to life though, as he was one of the only people alive who understood how Naruto felt, yet hadn't gone to the dark side like Sasuke. Gaara's speech to the troops was immense too! It must have taken them forever to animate though!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

8. Likes Jozette, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post

It all turned out ok in the end though with Kakashi. That scene when he meets his dad was depressing too

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

@Uchiha_Luffy

I agree. Especially about Gaara's (kind of) death! I'm so glad that he was brought back to life though, as he was one of the only people alive who understood how Naruto felt, yet hadn't gone to the dark side like Sasuke. Gaara's speech to the troops was immense too! It must have taken them forever to animate though!
    It was pretty depressing indeed, I was like

damn, Kakashi can't just die!

Oh, I forgot another major one,

Ero Senin's death!

10. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Uchiha_Luffy Indeed, that was sad...what made it worse was that I felt we hadn't learnt enough about his past...I wanted more flashbacks!!
    Which is strange as I usually get really annoyed with them!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Uchiha_Luffy Indeed, that was sad...what made it worse was that I felt we hadn't learnt enough about his past...I wanted more flashbacks!!
    Which is strange as I usually get really annoyed with them!
    Yeah, that's right, few things from his past,

a few when he was kid and was member of the same team of Tsunade and Orochimaru, with Sandaime as a sensei, and some when he was taking care of Yahiko, Nagato and Konan

I like flashbacks, it's cool to understand the character's past and how they evolved from that on, the last ones from

Kabuto and Itachi
    were pretty nice.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

[SPOILER]@Uchiha_Luffy

I hated Gaara in the first series, he was just a demented, scarrying, annoying kid looking for death but after Naruto changed him and while at Shippuuden he got awesome, that speech was really sugoi and also when he was at the Kage's meeting and asked them when had they lost their principles.

13. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Uchiha_Luffy Like the subtle use of Japanese there Sukoi indeedy! He has grown up... :')
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Uchiha_Luffy Like the subtle use of Japanese there Sukoi indeedy! He has grown up... :')
    @Thefringedninja , It's sugoi actually

Yes, he did, I love to see character's evolving, it's sucks when they seem exactly the same as in the first time they appeared

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Uchiha_Luffy My bad...
    Same! I like to see how animation improves as well...Bleach animation was shoddy when it started, but I love how Ichigo looks now!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Uchiha_Luffy My bad...
    Same! I like to see how animation improves as well...Bleach animation was shoddy when it started, but I love how Ichigo looks now!
    Ah ah no problem

And I just remembered some sad moments!

Gaara's past, seen as a monster like Naruto, plus being rejected for his father

Naruto vs Sasuke in the Death Valley

And, of course, when fillers started! xD

Yeah, I was thinking of the very same a few days ago, Bleach's animation really improved, it was not very good in the first times, as for this Ichigo

Click image for larger version

Name:	ichigo-kurosaki-bleach.gif
Views:	21
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	65129

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 01:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

rwhen pervy sage dies i cryed worst them when

Finnick died
    hella

19. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grell Loves Jozette View Post

rwhen pervy sage dies i cryed worst them when

Finnick died

What or who is Finnick?

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 01:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post

What or who is Finnick?
    Oh he's from Hunger Games.
    hella

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, but I think this thread was about Naruto

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL That was random...we forgive you! xD

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Ah ah no problem

And I just remembered some sad moments!

Gaara's past, seen as a monster like Naruto, plus being rejected for his father

Naruto vs Sasuke in the Death Valley

And, of course, when fillers started! xD

Yeah, I was thinking of the very same a few days ago, Bleach's animation really improved, it was not very good in the first times, as for this Ichigo

All very sad moments :'(
    I wonder if Sasuke and Naruto will ever find peace with eachother's feelings...
    Regarding the animation for Ichigo...

I've just watched the episode after Gin dies and Ichigo looks amazing I wish I could draw like that! Aizen looks really weird though... :P LOL I know he's a monster now, but he looks like something out of Yugioh! xD
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LOL That was random...we forgive you! xD

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

All very sad moments :'(
    I wonder if Sasuke and Naruto will ever find peace with eachother's feelings...
    Regarding the animation for Ichigo...

I've just watched the episode after Gin dies and Ichigo looks amazing I wish I could draw like that! Aizen looks really weird though... :P LOL I know he's a monster now, but he looks like something out of Yugioh! xD
    I wonder that too, really not sure what Kishimoto will decide.

They'll definetely fight eachother, with Sasuke attacking Konoha, I think Sasuke will be the last villain on Naruto but things are pretty messed up now. I we can exclude Kabuto, but now we have Madara - which I'm really curious on how he'll be defeated - and the masket guy, who I am looking foward to see the face and think Naruto will end him. So currently the plot is pretty interesting!

25. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Junior Member PopPrincessAriel is on a distinguished road PopPrincessAriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:59 AM
    Threads

Jiraiya's death. I cried. Loved the pervy old man XD

Junior Member amarlie is on a distinguished road amarlie's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2012 08:04 AM
    Threads

here are some of he saddest moments for well, some of you had mentioned it though..

Jiraiya, I really cried there and yeah, I was in a comp shop when I watched that. I took it so lightly that I thought it'll be a funny death so I watched it there instead at home, so I went to a comp shop with my friends... but then the outcome made my eyes got watery and I started to sniff and everyone inside was like I was really a bluff there...

When Naruto was treated as a monster on his younger days, I was effin sniffing at that time... Poor Naruto...

When Sasuke parted with Sakura and he told her just "Thank you.....

When Sasuke and Itachi fought and before Itachi died he tried to reach to Sasuke and maybe he was trying to tell him something to which he was able to tell now..."I will love you...Forever.."

When Kushina and Minato's story on how they came to like each other, have family and Naruto as their child. Their family's story is one of the saddest part of naruto's life and the story itself. I cried when his parents sacrificed their lives to keep Naruto safe...

Sandaime Hokague's death... was so damn epic and sad...

Hmmm... maybe that's fine for now.. and more saddest parts are still coming...
    Last edited by amarlie; 07-26-2012 at 06:27 AM.

28. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks @amarlie , I had forgot numbers 3 and 4, those were surely pretty sad moments on Naruto.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincessAriel View Post
    Jiraiya's death. I cried. Loved the pervy old man XD
    Ha ha, loved him too, his pervy style is really funny and his voice in japanese is simply awesome. Think he died too soon on Shippuuden, seems like it was a hundred years ago now.

30. Thanks amarlie thanked for this post
    Likes Thefringedninja, amarlie liked this post
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks @amarlie , I had forgot numbers 3 and 4, those were surely pretty sad moments on Naruto.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Ha ha, loved him too, his pervy style is really funny and his voice in japanese is simply awesome. Think he died too soon on Shippuuden, seems like it was a hundred years ago now.
    I remembered no. 4 for it also made my eyes cry and I was really sad for I will not be able to see Itachi again after that fight. hahahaha though I know Kishimoto-san has a plan and reason why he did that...

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amarlie View Post
    I remembered no. 4 for it also made my eyes cry and I was really sad for I will not be able to see Itachi again after that fight. hahahaha though I know Kishimoto-san has a plan and reason why he did that...
    Yeah, that definetely was pretty sad,

the way Itachi died, but still with a smile on his face and remembering how we kept saying younger Sasuke that we wouldn't be able to play with him for he was too busy. It was simply fantastic that he transfered his powers to Sasuke with that hand touch he used to do on his forehead as they were younger and also when Itachi was brought back with the Edo Tensei, for me those two moments were simply awesome for the plot.

33. Likes amarlie liked this post
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, that definetely was pretty sad,

the way Itachi died, but still with a smile on his face and remembering how we kept saying younger Sasuke that we wouldn't be able to play with him for he was too busy. It was simply fantastic that he transfered his powers to Sasuke with that hand touch he used to do on his forehead as they were younger and also when Itachi was brought back with the Edo Tensei, for me those two moments were simply awesome for the plot.
    >> Indeed... I was very lucky to witness Kabuto's Edo Tensei.. hehehehe *evilgrin.. For he brought so many of my favorite characters.. Including mah Itachi though it wasn't long enough. But I thanked Kishimoto-san for that... Unluckily well I guess also a good thing that Jiraiya died and sinked down in the ocean. Anyways.. hehehe I was so happy to see him in corpse.. though sad for Edo tensei ends up already...( Much better than seeing the shinobi world goes destroyed...

35. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix is a splendid one to behold ARKphoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Orange Ribbon Gurren Gurren Dan Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 11:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Venocide EMS PSN ID: ARKphoenix Steam ID: kronicx

When Jiyrara was killed by Pain and Naruto/Tsunade's reactions after they heard the news.
    When Gaara was resurrected by Chiyo.
    At the end of the fight between Garra/Naruto and starts crying and makes an emotional speech.
    When Gai and Lee are talking about Lee's operation and Gai says something like "If you die during the operation... I'll die with you!"
    When Naruto meets his father then his Mother.
    When Asuma got killed by Hiden.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information