AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: User control panel

Hybrid View

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default User control panel

Hello!
    Probably a very silly question, but one i really want answer for. Where in this forum is a button to get to user Cp page. I would like to see which one of threads that i have posted in have new answers, but i am not able to find a place that would list all my subsribed threads.
    It is probably right in front of me, but i just cant see the place to click for User Control Panel. Anyone?

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: User control panel

Yeah, it's right in front of you

On the top right of each AF page, below the AF picture, it says "Welcome, [...]", elisaelisa in your case, just click on your name

Here:

Name:  af.png
Views: 96
Size:  265.6 KB

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, that i have done many of times, lol. Everything else seems to be there exept the subscribed threads.
    Or the threads im posting in are not automatically subscribed then? I must tag them to make them subscribed?
    Most vBuletin forums have it automatically coming up when clicking user cp.

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    A little more specifically, clicking the "Settings" link that's up there should take you directly into the UserCP itself, and the first page that shows up is the unread private messages / subscribed threads notification menu.
    Thanks! That was exactly what i was looking for.

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A little more specifically, clicking the "Settings" link that's up there should take you directly into the UserCP itself, and the first page that shows up is the unread private messages / subscribed threads notification menu.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Subscription to threads is not automatic. You can subscribe to a thread by clicking on the thread and then navigating to Thread Tools --> Subscribe to this Thread. This is found in the bar above the first post of the thread.

Or, you can subscribe at the same time you post a reply by selecting the Go Advanced option. After you have typed your reply, scroll down and mark the box which reads Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes.

If you want to be subscribed to threads automatically, go into Settings (next to the Log Out option). Scroll down to My Account--> General Settings. You will find thread subscription options under the Messaging & Notification heading.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information