AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: The Strongest?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marco

0 0%
  • Monkey D Luffy

3 30.00%
  • Eustass Kid

0 0%
  • Monkey D Dragon

2 20.00%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Rayleigh

0 0%
  • Blackbeard

0 0%
  • Shanks

4 40.00%
  • Doflamingo

0 0%
  • Mihawk

0 0%
  • Garp

0 0%
  • Sengoku

0 0%
  • Akainu

1 10.00%
  • Magellan

0 0%
  • Kizaru

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is The Strongest in One Piece (till now)

Junior Member Sincerity05 is on a distinguished road Sincerity05's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2012 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who is The Strongest in One Piece (till now)

What you think guys , which of the guys below is the strongest in one piece ( at the moment )

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 03:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Who is The Strongest in One Piece (till now)

Interesting discussion but really really hard to tell as so far there are a lot of guy's whose strenght we didn't quite got to know, as for Dragon, Shanks and Doflamingo.
    Rayleigh sure was strong as hell but it's time is already past so I think the strongest would be either one of those 3, Akainu or Kizaru or Aokiji,
    Just can't understand how didn't you include Aokiji on the poll (hope it was only 'cause you forgot ) as he's definetely stronger than at least Marco and Magelland, when he

was almost as strong as Akainu as barely lost to him
    , though Luffy will naturally replace all of them somewhere in the future

Having to choose one I'd do for Shanks
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-17-2012 at 02:21 PM.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aokiji is strong yes but there was not enough space for all 3 admirals, anyway i think Marco is as strong as the 3 admirals (as we saw at marineford Kizaru vs Marco, they were equal)

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sincerity05 View Post
    Aokiji is strong yes but there was not enough space for all 3 admirals, anyway i think Marco is as strong as the 3 admirals (as we saw at marineford Kizaru vs Marco, they were equal)
    Hm, I don't really agree that but at least I think it's obvious that Aokiji is way stronger than Magelland!

But again I think almost nobody showed it's full power yet (also very curious about that other Youkou, Kaidou), which is definetely amazing in OP

Have you caught up with the manga?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes ur right almost nobody showed his real power, and i really want to see what doflamingo is able to do , because how you saw he could control Jozu, whitebeard 3rd division commander. also the 2 rookies Kid and Law are gonna become a danger for the marine and strawhats. I don't read the manga but i know that law is now one of the shichibukai.I want to see what will become with Eustass Kid, also it makes me thinking what happened to Enel,Cp9 and all the others that lost against the strawhats, i am pretty sure they will show up anywhere just like Crocodile...anyway i think its too soon to think about it,there are 556 episodes and i don't think they are even close to the end, i hope there will be more than 1000 episodes.
    Last edited by Sincerity05; 07-17-2012 at 02:56 PM.

7. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yes ur right almost nobody showed his real power, and i really want to see what doflamingo is able to do , because how you saw he could control Jozu, whitebeard 3rd division commander. also the 2 rookies Kid and Law are gonna become a danger for the marine and strawhats. I don't read the manga but i know that law is now one of the shichibukai.I want to see what will become with Eustass Kid, also it makes me thinking what happened to Enel,Cp9 and all the others that lost against the strawhats, i am pretty sure they will show up anywhere just like Crocodile...anyway i think its too soon to think about it,there are 556 episodes and i don't think they are even close to the end, i hope there will be more than 1000 episodes.
    [I just saw you joined in to AF today, so WELCOME! Starting with One Piece is definetely the best thing to do ]
    Agree with everything!
    But man, you don't know what you're losing by not reading the manga! STRONGLY recommend it!

I'm most curious about Doflamingo as well and so as for Law (that indeed become a Shichibukai) and for Kid, hope for them and Luffy to kick Black Beard's donkey!

I liked Enel, would be nice for him to be brought back but don't think that's much likely to happen, at least for now

I'm sure that the manga will have more than 1000 chapters but probably so as the anime.
    Indede, here's still so much things we don't know, about all those characters strenght per example, and also it may hard to believe but they have barely entered the New World, things would only get better and more complex now!
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-17-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you its nice to be here :P

well i think i'm gonna start reading the manga,Law is just a badass.

I would like to see if Law,Luffy and Kid are gonna fight together again.

Enel is cool, and how i see strawhats never kill their enemies so it might be possible to see him again, maybe in Impel Down right now, who knews...

Yeah One Piece gets better and better,awesome story,awesome characters,awesome anime.And I would like to see who will be (if there will be) the next one joining the Strawhats.

10. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you its nice to be here :P

well i think i'm gonna start reading the manga,Law is just a badass.

I would like to see if Law,Luffy and Kid are gonna fight together again.

Enel is cool, and how i see strawhats never kill their enemies so it might be possible to see him again, maybe in Impel Down right now, who knews...

Yeah One Piece gets better and better,awesome story,awesome characters,awesome anime.And I would like to see who will be (if there will be) the next one joining the Strawhats.
    Glad you are enjoying this place

Yeah, you definetely must! Hm, some guessing finger just tells me that if you read the manga you'll find the answer for that

One Piece awesomeee I also feel like they need a new one! Don't know if it will be Jinbe or somebody else first

Junior Member KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus is infamous around these parts KingPopadopalus's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Systems NES Controller Wood Guitar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 10:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KingPopadopalus PSN ID: KingPopadopalus Steam ID: Inuyasha998

Shanks is the strongest for sure. He got not only the navy but everyone to stop fighting because he told them too, that's how much they fear the red haired, one armed badass.

Member simek is on a distinguished road simek's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts 006 - Charizard One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2012 07:23 AM
    Threads

Luffy....He is the main character and He always Wins

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information