AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Strongest!

Junior Member yudhaman is on a distinguished road yudhaman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2010 09:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Strongest!

Who is the strongest character according to you??

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    Threads

Depends what you mean by "Strongest" Luffy has the strongest will power by far I mean the guy just never quits!! You could practically grind him into dust and he'd probably try to make you sneeze to death, his will power alone makes him a pretty tough character.

Zolo is pretty srong physically, I don't think I've seen anyone else pick up an entire building with one hand, I remember thinking "that's some pretty crazy S*** that right there o_O".

Then of course let's not forget Akainu a man who can turn into freakin lava, he doesn't even have to touch you to kill you, you'd probably burst into flames before you even knew who you were fighting.

Oh and then there's the man monster White Beard, a goliath of a man who could destroy the world if he sneezed to hard, not only that but I don't think the guy has even ever fallen down, even in death he still stands !! I mean I'd be scared fighting someone I know wouldn't even fall down if I shot a rocket at his head.

All in all I think one piece has too many powerful characters too single out one as THE strongest.

"Life's a game, no one gets out alive"

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Whitebeard and Shanks. Since the events in Marineford, Shanks.

How do you stop a massive war between the strongest pirates and top Marine officials? If you're Shanks, you tell them to.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

4. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

I hate to say this but after the events at Marine HQ..... I'd have to argue that Marsharl D Teach is currently the strongest character in the world of One Piece.

After aquiring Whitebeard's devil fruit power plus his Darkness devil friut he definatly has the bid for it. He's also a reasonablely smart cookie too. He definatly plays that down but he has the capablity of planning several moves ahead.

Now with that said the only person that Teach currently isn't willing to mess with is Shanks. I believe he said something to the effect of "I'm not ready to take on the Red Hairs right now." Meaning at that point in time Teach would have lost to Shanks but Teach is also hadn't prepared for facing Shanks at that moment.

Senior Member The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess has much to be proud of The_Angry_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Heart 172 - Pichu Popsicle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2011 10:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Strongest!

Zola is the strongest

I Love Being Visual Kei No Matter The Mood, Place or Time I Rock The Style Any day

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: caelestis-_-

Quote Originally Posted by rotlung View Post
    I hate to say this but after the events at Marine HQ..... I'd have to argue that Marsharl D Teach is currently the strongest character in the world of One Piece.

After aquiring Whitebeard's devil fruit power plus his Darkness devil friut he definatly has the bid for it. He's also a reasonablely smart cookie too. He definatly plays that down but he has the capablity of planning several moves ahead.

Now with that said the only person that Teach currently isn't willing to mess with is Shanks. I believe he said something to the effect of "I'm not ready to take on the Red Hairs right now." Meaning at that point in time Teach would have lost to Shanks but Teach is also hadn't prepared for facing Shanks at that moment.
    First of all, he doesn't belong to "The Will Of D", second of all; Luffy would beat the fatness out of him.

Junior Member mp3sniff is on a distinguished road mp3sniff's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2010 01:59 AM
    Threads

Whitebeard beats Marshall D. Teach only using his physical power. First of all Marshall D. Teach is lacking of battle experience also.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

I've always liked Shanks^^ He's cool! X3

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Member rotlung is on a distinguished road rotlung's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2011 10:18 AM
    Threads

So now 2 years later.... I have to competely change my vote...

Monkey D. Luffy is the new offical badass on the block

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Luffy, Zoro and Mihawk~
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Senior Member Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S is infamous around these parts Mister_S's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

agreed luffy/zoro team all the way !

Senior Member Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey has a reputation beyond repute Mattey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2011 09:39 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm if i just want to say it without a longer thought i think mihawk :P for the moment that is but shanks is pretty strong to i think lol

Edit: Forgot to say that i think that shanks has abit disadvantage sorry for my horrible spelling of that work :P but he placed his arm as a bet on the future right? fight with 1 arm in a 1 on 1 fight should give some disadvantage to shanks but he has alot of expirience so who knows :P
    Last edited by Mattey; 02-04-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Junior Member Aukina is on a distinguished road Aukina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2011 05:34 AM
    Threads

Whitebeard was the strongest out of all of them, he could kill them with a single blow

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mattey View Post
    Hmm if i just want to say it without a longer thought i think mihawk :P for the moment that is but shanks is pretty strong to i think lol

Edit: Forgot to say that i think that shanks has abit disadvantage sorry for my horrible spelling of that work :P but he placed his arm as a bet on the future right? fight with 1 arm in a 1 on 1 fight should give some disadvantage to shanks but he has alot of expirience so who knows :P
    It is stated that Shanks didn't lose any skill at all when he lost his arm, but Mihawk still didn't want to spar with a one armed man. So theoretically mihawk and shanks are on the same level.

But lets not forget to consider the 2 remaining, unknown, emperors as well as Rayleigh (whose strength is hard to gauge but we all know he is up there). And there is also doflamingo who seems to be on a whole other level then the other shichibukai, or at least the same level as mihawk (but not confirmed) oh and then there are the rookies who have no doubt become very powerful over the last 2 years (but this is also unconfirmed).

Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Carrot 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 06:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Well, I only watch the anime so I've only got that to go on (the Whitebeard War finished maybe 5 or 6 episodes ago so ... yeah, that's how far behind I am)

From what I've seen, it would have to be between 3 people - Shanks, Teach and - possibly - Doflamingo.

1) Shanks. Enough said. Also the fact that he did stop the war literally just by telling them to.
    2) As everyone already said, Blackbeard seems to be a bit of a dunce at a glance but he's got some calculating capabilities in that brain of his; also he has a relatively strong crew from what I saw and, of course, he has two devil fruit powers ...
    3) What can Doflamingo do? Manipulate people? I think it's that. But, if that's the case ... well, you know. If you're able to force people into doing what YOU want them to do, then that's worthy of note.

I don't really know much about Shanks or Doflamingo for that reason, so I could very well be missing things that could be of importance. If I had to settle for one person I'd say Shanks, as I hate the guts out of Teach and I hope at some point Luffy pastes him.

Of course - as I said, bear in mind I only follow the anime; I'm therefore a fair bit behind on the happenings and people have already said that Luffy becomes something else after those years he spends training. You'll have to forgive me for that.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Pirate Queen Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Avi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Photoshop Mic
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: avril4e

Shanks but just wait untill Luffy gets thought how to use his "willpower" by the Kuja Pirates and also how tofight by Gold D Rogers' right hand man.
    Then noone will be as strong as him ^^
    Visit and join my AF family
    Set by me|Member of Illuminated spirits| Requests are open

Banned Forum / Chat TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enel is the most powerful.. If luffy didn't exist

Senior Member Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon__Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2014 12:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If'yuh'didn't'know, the strongest character in One Piece, in my opinion, is Luffy!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out...
    Last edited by Digimon__Sommelier; 11-04-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

I feel lame for what I put a year ago. True enough that luffy has become much stronger, and so has Zoro but compared to someone like Shanks, he's still got some way to go.

My reformed asnwer is 'Was Whitebeard, Now Shanks'.
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Junior Member luffy4king is on a distinguished road luffy4king's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2011 11:44 PM
    Threads

The strongest is probably a tie between Luffy and Kong. Kong we know nothing about, but he was promoted to a position above fleet admiral; I'm guessing he's really strong. Luffy after the time-skip will never lose to anyone ever again. It just won't happen.

The strongest should be magellan or blackbeard. Those powers are just too good to not be the best. Magellan can create a sea of poison and one drop of it will kill you. Blackbeard can suck you into a black hole, split the ground beneath you, hit you with some sort of air earthquake. The black hole really seems like the best power though. I'm guessing he can use it as a shield also. I.e if magellan and blackbeard fought, blackbeard would be able to absorb all the poison into a blackhole.

Senior Member sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne has a reputation beyond repute sakuraAnne's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Taurus Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 10:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its SAKURA for me...
    Love Your enemies

Member Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones is a splendid one to behold Virus Jones's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2012 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: InitiatedBakery

Shanks without a doubt he stood up to one of my whitebeards attacks that isn't an easy feat.If whitebeard was still alive it would be him,but since he passed its Shanks.

Ragequit Syndicate Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Carrot 172 - Pichu
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 06:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4king View Post
    The strongest is probably a tie between Luffy and Kong. Kong we know nothing about, but he was promoted to a position above fleet admiral; I'm guessing he's really strong. Luffy after the time-skip will never lose to anyone ever again. It just won't happen.

The strongest should be magellan or blackbeard. Those powers are just too good to not be the best. Magellan can create a sea of poison and one drop of it will kill you. Blackbeard can suck you into a black hole, split the ground beneath you, hit you with some sort of air earthquake. The black hole really seems like the best power though. I'm guessing he can use it as a shield also. I.e if magellan and blackbeard fought, blackbeard would be able to absorb all the poison into a blackhole.
    Who is Kong? Must be someone who showed up in the manga (I only watch the anime)

Also Magellan (sp?) is strong but even so, you're a little incorrect in that one drop of his poison will kill. I suppose it's 999/1000 a certainty but Luffy DID survive it and I'm pretty sure a few other people have managed to do so as well through some fluke or another.
    Yes, I'm nitpicking. It's just for conversation. :]
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Holy crap. Hacking! Cracking! AKA Attempting to break open the original game's data.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Junior Member Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan has a reputation beyond repute Bak Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2012 06:56 AM
    Threads

I think at the moment you can't really tell because there are so many characters whose true strength is still unknown.
    We know about Blackbeard who definitely became extremy powerfull after taking Whitebeard's power.
    We know about Shanks who could stop the war by just telling everyone to stop fighting
    We know about Kid who became famous in the New World - but we don't know how strong they really are.

So at the current state in my opinion it's impossible to say who's the strongest.
    But I think as the story goes on Luffy will surpass anyone, even if at the moment he isn't the strongest. He always managed to do so and travelling in the New World will make him stronger, too.

Junior Member Bloody Alchemist is on a distinguished road Bloody Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2012 01:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4king View Post

Magellan can't do much to people with Haki if you ask me.

I think that Doflamingo is gonna be a pain in the @$$.

Strongest? Hmmm, I'd have to go with Shanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information