AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nan Desu Kan (con)

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Nan Desu Kan (con)

Ok so I am going to the Nan Desu Kan convention down in denver this september and am cosplaying as Ao from E7:AO and I am looking for some coralian pattern non perescripted contact lenses anybody know where I can find some? Oh and anybody els going?

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

Default Re: Nan Desu Kan (con)

i've been there before it's ok if you shedule the events in advance... what are u interested in???

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by cowtipper View Post
    i've been there before it's ok if you shedule the events in advance... what are u interested in???
    Hmm well I would like to do an AMV contest if they have one and if me and my partner get it finished in time. Also there's the gaming contests and cosplay (just in general not competition). Or do you mean what anime?
    Last edited by The Ace RailGun; 07-13-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

so close
    Last edited by cowtipper; 09-13-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

well when i was there it was around the spice boom and 70% that had smoking rooms were hookahing all sorts of things it kind of scared me away like after i was all high i wondered the hotel rooms in a cosplay outfit and luckily i was able to talk to a fairy and she sprinkled her magic on me which made me feel way better... then we went to kings corner... what program do u use for the amv??? i really want to make my own as quick as possible yet don't know where to start yet i've watched like 50 animes in my life so know a lot about the different characters... it would be nice if we could shoot some ideas back and fourth and then u can interpret what you want and ignore some stuff as you wish cause i could point you in the right directions if you wanted to make an amv with multiple animes... and i currently talk to lots of people in the music business so u could have muliple clips of riffs and harmonys...unless u have a favorite song and want to use that, but if you want to win go big or go home, yet be original and a lot of subtle things could help you out...

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

http://ndkdenver.org/ it's only a 30minute drive from my house and i will be 21 for 9 days prior to the event... if anyone is out of state i could find a place for you to stay most likely not at my house unless we work out an agreement but i have like 3 unused bedrooms and a couch that sleeps 2 comfortably we could work on uchu isho i have a huge garage and 3 hotels are 5min walking distance from my house and cost like 25$ a night... for food i can cook at my house if you respect my parents and yeah i went 2 years ago and still have the program but i was crossed and lost all the people who took me the last time and i pray that it never happens again...

The program I'm using for the simple editing of the amv is IMovie and my partner (he's up in Europe) is using either sony Vegas and after affects or premier pro I am planing on getting Sony Vegas some time soon here but the problem is that I have a Mac :/ and would have to buy parallels and a copy of windows or take the windows disk from my crapy laptop (which is probably what I'll end up doing) so if you have a Mac a good editing program will most likely cost you a few hundred unless you have an emulator but if you own a pc then Sony Vegas on amazon is only around fourty bucks or so. It's good to find another Colorado anime fan none of my friends locally are that into Anime.

Senior Member Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2012 10:52 PM
    Threads

Haven't been in a few years. I liked Starfest better though.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sadrith View Post
    Haven't been in a few years. I liked Starfest better though.
    Is that one in colorado?

Senior Member Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith has a reputation beyond repute Sadrith's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They both are at the Denver Tech center in down town Denver.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sadrith View Post
    They both are at the Denver Tech center in down town Denver.
    when is starfest

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There are almost 8000 km and an ocean from Lisbon to Colorado so I can't go xD

But enjoy it, I've never gone to a con before but definetely would like to as they seem so interesting!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Member Miss_Strawberry has a spectacular aura about Miss_Strawberry has a spectacular aura about Miss_Strawberry's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2012 11:29 AM
    Threads

I was originally planning on going. I went last year and had a blast, but I had to take it off of my list of conventions this year. Come to find out I'll be going to Oklahoma then to visit my brother in the army. So I won't be going sadly. Though I will be going 2013 to debut my Awakened Clare. Woot woot.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    There are almost 8000 km and an ocean from Lisbon to Colorado so I can't go xD

But enjoy it, I've never gone to a con before but definetely would like to as they seem so interesting!
    I'll post some pics for ya and of my me and my friend's cosplays

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Strawberry View Post
    I was originally planning on going. I went last year and had a blast, but I had to take it off of my list of conventions this year. Come to find out I'll be going to Oklahoma then to visit my brother in the army. So I won't be going sadly. Though I will be going 2013 to debut my Awakened Clare. Woot woot.
    Aww your not going? oh well this will be my first convention so I hope I do well and I wish you luck on your trip and your cosplay next year and I hope get to go next year as well. I was going to do a bankai ichigo but then I found out I couldn't bring a metal sword in the convention :P there goes a few hundred bucks lol. At least it make for an awesome decoration.
    Last edited by The Ace RailGun; 07-16-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Cheshire Cat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when is starfest
    It's in April but I will be at my A school.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

first time ever watching this

Last edited by cowtipper; 07-16-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

So is anybody els going to Nan Desu Kan this year?

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information