AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosplay Help?

The games are on. The burning mockingjay is a splendid one to behold The burning mockingjay is a splendid one to behold The burning mockingjay is a splendid one to behold The burning mockingjay is a splendid one to behold The burning mockingjay is a splendid one to behold The burning mockingjay is a splendid one to behold The burning mockingjay is a splendid one to behold The burning mockingjay's Avatar
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2013 04:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Cosplay Help?

I've never cosplayed in my life. Lets just start there. I've been to a few cons and I would like to but I don't know where to begin. I'd like to cosplay as Gil Marverde from Ava's Demon but I'm having trouble finding places to get the skin paint and contacts where it doesn't cost much money but aren't at a quality level where it scares me to put them on my body or in my eyes.
    Any help is appreciated.

Oh. Here's a link for who he is in case you don't know but still want to help. http://avas-demon.wikia.com/wiki/Gil_Marverde

Thanks.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Cosplay Help?

OuO I can do my absolute best to help you. I help out my boyfriend who often cosplays as Gamzee and he uses a lot of body/face paint. I would recommend using Ben Nye because he uses it and it gave him no problem at all. Looking at the person you want to cosplay, get some sponges to do out the blending on his face with whatever colour you want to be using especially on your cheekbones. You basically get what you pay for, even though it's inexpensive but I wouldn't tell you to use them if they're not good at all. btw Don't forget the seal, too.

The contacts, they might be a little pricey. 38\ When I was cosplaying as Jade Harley, I got my stuff at PinkyParadise. They have many many good things to choose from. uwu

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cosplay Help?

I would also recommend Pinky Paradise for your contacts. I've never used skin pain so not sure about that one. Will you get a wig or dye your hair? Make the outfit from scratch or buy online? I think you should definitely do it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information