AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ANIMAKER AMVs

Junior Member Animaker is on a distinguished road Animaker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ANIMAKER AMVs

Editor: Animaker

Programs I Use: Sony Vegas PRO 9.0

Editing Since: October 2009

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMVs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW OF MY NEW AND ONLY 2012 AMV

Now that's progress d:
    Last edited by Animaker; 07-13-2012 at 09:12 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: ANIMAKER AMVs

Eh. From the looks of it you're not very talented at AMV making. You full length AMV's are boring, don't make any sense and rely on rock songs + action scenes. Nothing spectacular nor original. Your footage has SUBs in them or watermarks from a different program (AKA: The text in the middle of the friggin AMV) If you have a bad source, ditch it.

The only potential you have only spans a few seconds long, but once again you lack any sort of talent for this art. You use fast moving frames and that's that. I'm sorry but any AMV that is moving way to fast to fully process anything shown automatically isn't any good. Good amv's always have EMOTION and tell a story. Sure there can be good action amv's. But once again. They are upbeat and tell a story. And usually they are often duplicated and never replicated. Once a skilled AMV creator pulls it off for a certain song/show that's usually that. The rest look the same.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

wow i liked the soul eater in the first one but it could have been better if you added the scene where that blue hair dude gets his headspun when he believeshe cut the potion out of the boss or whatever that was hiding under the academy... it's been so long since i've watched that series overall though the style is decent to me with room for more improvement i wish i could make an amv... would it be insulting if my old band in anime club worked together for it and created our own music... cause i personaly dislike the amv's with the same song... i prefer when each openent gets a sound clip before the battles and then have the music evolve to their fighting styles lol

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Eh. From the looks of it you're not very talented at AMV making. You full length AMV's are boring, don't make any sense and rely on rock songs + action scenes. Nothing spectacular nor original. Your footage has SUBs in them or watermarks from a different program (AKA: The text in the middle of the friggin AMV) If you have a bad source, ditch it.

The only potential you have only spans a few seconds long, but once again you lack any sort of talent for this art. You use fast moving frames and that's that. I'm sorry but any AMV that is moving way to fast to fully process anything shown automatically isn't any good. Good amv's always have EMOTION and tell a story. Sure there can be good action amv's. But once again. They are upbeat and tell a story. And usually they are often duplicated and never replicated. Once a skilled AMV creator pulls it off for a certain song/show that's usually that. The rest look the same.
    examples please

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, did you even check my amvs? I used a grozit program in 2009, have you taken a look at the last 2 2010 AMVs and the 2011 AMVs even?
    To say I'm not skilled, you lack good appreciation, you didn't even check all my vids, you judge me by my first amv, does that makes sense? -.-

I think you should check well my videos before judging me like that: http://youtube.com/AnimeMakerAnimaker
    Last edited by Animaker; 07-12-2012 at 09:40 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Animaker View Post
    Well, did you even check my amvs? I used a grozit program in 2009, have you taken a look at the last 2 2010 AMVs and the 2011 AMVs even?
    To say I'm not skilled, you lack good appreciation, you didn't even check all my vids, you judge me by my first amv, does that makes sense? -.-

I think you should check well my videos before judging me like that: http://youtube.com/AnimeMakerAnimaker
    Yeah, they are only 20 seconds long. What you can't make a full length GOOD amv? I checked them all. But there's nothing appealing about a few seconds of an amv. It makes it look like you can't pull a full length solid amv together. It's lazy and shows you do not have the skill to do anything more. You cram whatever standard skill you have into 20 seconds so you don't have to fill the other 2 minutes. AMV creating is hard. A few seconds in an AMV could take you hours to compose. But if you expect me to appreciate your obvious laziness then no thank you. I'm a long time AMV editor and a Film Productions student. I know what to appreciate and what to bypass.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice you mention it cause I'm working on a FULL AMV, right now (:

Have you seen my Digimon AMV? It's a 5 minutes full <-<

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1st is nice, love that song from Sum 41
    But you definetely gotta improve some important stuff:

1) You gotta make longer AMVs, more then half are less than 2 minutes lenght and some even less than 1 minute.
    2) I know they are action AMVs (and I like that kinda of AMVs, so as the sadder ones with slighter music) but still frames are moving too fast, making it kinda confusing and hard to watch
    3) Just don't mix 2 animes in the same AMV as you did for Naruto and One Piece

Anyways, keep trying and have fun making them and I'm sure you will improve

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, a non-destructive comment, at last xD
    I really just make them for fun, I was gonna go to edition university, start with ads onn TV then pass to special fx on movies, but someone convinced me to follow what I'm really good at, so Im not editing that much now :c

9. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you, a non-destructive comment, at last xD
    I really just make them for fun, I was gonna go to edition university, start with ads onn TV then pass to special fx on movies, but someone convinced me to follow what I'm really good at, so Im not editing that much now :c
    Ah ah xD you're welcome, hope you find time to improve your amvs and keep having fun with them
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-13-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: For posting up works only

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh yeah, thats the AMV that inspired me to make One Piece AMVs xD I did a 2H IC with the creator of that AMV(he's my friend)

I lost, ofc, but here's my IC against him:

On sony vegas that part in 00:05 was pretty cool but when I render it, it had too many fx and always ended up in that grozit you saw on Youtube xD
    Last edited by Animaker; 07-13-2012 at 11:06 AM.

12. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, thats the AMV that inspired me to make One Piece AMVs xD I did a 2H IC with the creator of that AMV(he's my friend)

I lost, ofc, but here's my IC against him

On sony vegas that part in 00:05 was pretty cool but when I render it, it had too many fx and always ended up in that grozit you saw on Youtube xD
    Ah ah, interesting
    The problem is that you really need to make them bigger
    For what I've seen action AMVs always tend to have quick framing.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-13-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Do not quote images, or videos

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is true, I'm working on a FULL 1:30 minutes, it is FULL because there are parts of the song I can't fill

Its about the Strawhat's determination to save Robin at Enies Lobby!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

It is true, I'm working on a FULL 1:30 minutes, it is FULL because there are parts of the song I can't fill

That's still not a full AMV.. That's you being lazy..

You lack skills to finish AMV's. If you cannot do an anime music video from start to finish, then I seriously doubt you. It takes time, patience, and creativity to compose amv's. Anyone can put together a few seconds and even a minute of an AMV together and make it look nice. There's a reason why a lot of your latest non-full length AMV's do not even break 1,000 views.

Step back, listen to the lyrics, listen to the movements and beats of the song. Complete the entire video. And quit relying on fast paced clip editing. It's a strain to the eyes. A few seconds of it sure, A whole minute of it.. Eh.. Good AMV's always hit the beat. They always tell a story.. They feel like they BELONG to the song in it's entirety.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those were really some epic moments on One Piece! Ennis Loby rocked!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What this small (I was bored) Parody here(made by me):

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LOOOL, Hancock wasn't there, that's why it was Nami

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahahah yeah, HanCOCK would make that guy totally lose his head. xD

That's still not a full AMV.. That's you being lazy..

You lack skills to finish AMV's. If you cannot do an anime music video from start to finish, then I seriously doubt you. It takes time, patience, and creativity to compose amv's. Anyone can put together a few seconds and even a minute of an AMV together and make it look nice. There's a reason why a lot of your latest non-full length AMV's do not even break 1,000 views.

Step back, listen to the lyrics, listen to the movements and beats of the song. Complete the entire video. And quit relying on fast paced clip editing. It's a strain to the eyes. A few seconds of it sure, A whole minute of it.. Eh.. Good AMV's always hit the beat. They always tell a story.. They feel like they BELONG to the song in it's entirety.
    No, there aren't that many clips to use, and this is not a serious amv, but thanks for feedback, listen to the song, Enies Lobby hasn't that many GOOD action parts I can use!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahahah yeah, HanCOCK would make that guy totally lose his head. xD
    That guy and many many others! But not Luffy xD

Hancock loving him is so funny