AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gunpla anyone?

Hybrid View

Member SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2012 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gunpla anyone?

Anyone here into gunpla/know what it is?

I was just curious to see if anyone knew of any new ones coming out that look good.

Sadly the coolest one I've built was a MG Strike Noir but because of it that particular mobile suit has become my favorite xD
    I have an old MG Nu Gundam that I have yet to put together and I've been looking at the new MG Blitz gundam that's coming out in a few weeks. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else was into this. xp

(if you didn't understand any of that just ask and I can attempt to explain, I was hoping to find someone with a common interest though xD)
    wow, a giant pez!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2014 10:44 AM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Gunpla anyone?

Well, I like to build Gundam models. Not sure if that qualifies since I haven't messed with any "Gunpla" sets. Hell, I'm not even sure what seperates Gunpla from regular Gundam building. Either way, the most challenging model I've built has to be either the MG GP03, MG-Zaku's, or the PG Gundam Mk.II. The GP03 had some interesting things with the tiny arms that hid inside the forearms of the Gundam. The Zaku's are tricky because of the hoses that are on the legs and on the head unit. The Gundam Mk. II was difficult, but then again it's a Perfect Grade. Either way, It's something that I do enjoy and I'll probably take up again as soon as I get a job. Though I hope next time I can also take up painting the models in fine detail too.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Member SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial has a reputation beyond repute SgSpecial's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2012 02:14 AM
    Threads

Gunpla is just the name used for gundam model kits. But anyway yeah, painting...I'm still trying to hone my skills on that one
    wow, a giant pez!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SgSpecial View Post
    Gunpla is just the name used for gundam model kits. But anyway yeah, painting...I'm still trying to hone my skills on that one
    Ah, so the whole thing is called Gunpla. And I know what you mean with the painting. It's a big skill. and a lot of work.

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

well i've helped to build an airplane and i guess that's a mobile gundum that can travel 1 mph before the speed of sound... well otherwise it would desintegrate i am trying to get passed that part

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

I wouldn't call this a gunpla(since its not a gundum) but I did get to build a model of the Nirvash TypeZero Spec 2 which I got on amazon and I really hope I can get a model of the new Nirvash but that might have to wait until I go to Japan or something.

Junior Member Sleeping Dragon will become famous soon enough Sleeping Dragon will become famous soon enough Sleeping Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Eva Angel Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2012 12:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got into gunpla back when a lot of HG Wing kits came to the states. That was back in.....ah man like 1999? Anyway, I would have to look every where to try and find any other kits not from the A.C. universe. There was this one comic book store that had a few; I picked up my first MG Rick-DOM. After that I joined the military so I had to put my little hobby on hold........until I got stationed in Korea. I was just walking around one day trying to see what was around and I happen to stumble across a model store. Pretty small but they had a nice selection. I kind of went nuts and bought a bunch of PG kits that are still sitting in their boxes. Before I left Korea I stocked up on some more so I would have plenty to build at my next duty station in the states. That never happened though......too busy doing paper work to get out of the military and move my family across the country. Fast forward to now, I'm in Iraq and STILL have not built my Gundam models lol! When ever I get back I will take the time to at least put the PG Riser together. One of this days, one of these days.......

Anyway to answer your question about any good kits coming out; I go to hlj.com every now and then to see what is new. They have a huge selection of kits from just about anything anime related. Hope this helps.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well I finished my MSA-003 Nemo awhile back. Finally got around to getting pictures up on the net though. Tell what you think?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information