AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guilty Gear X2 Anime?

Member White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 11:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

If you have played Gulity Gear X2 then you should know what I'm talking about. The Story mode is full good ideas to start off an anime. Not to mention the Extra movie in game. Where they show a short (2-3 min.) anime movie of the game.The characters looked real nice and I would"ve liked the movie to be a little longer. Who else would want to see Gulity Gear X2 or the whole series of the game become an anime?
    Just hope tomorrow will be a better day.

I don't know what's suppose to happen but then again I don't really care

Love the life you have. It could be much worse.

Fear Addicted Chiki Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Chiki Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2005 01:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well, I think it should...but for another reason. I have a japanesse godsister in Japan. I tell her stuff to give me for presents and vice versa. 4 months ago, I asked her for anything related to Guilty Gear. Know, she gave me a Guilty Gear manga(I know hwo to read japanesse). The manga is great, and i think they should have an anime based on that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information