AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You know you watch too much anime when...

Hybrid View

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default You know you watch too much anime when...

You know you watch too much anime when...

You have a pikachu in more than 3 rooms of your house.

You've ever contemplated getting lucky at the family reunion.

You reckognize this as a parody of Jeff Foxworthy jokes because you spend time with rednecks hoping to be abducted by aliens.

You immediately turn to the back of any book... because you think it's the front.

You have no furniture that is not being used to store DVDs.

You've had to stop your DVD player to let it cool down.

You've spoken Japanese to your parents and didn't notice.

While watching Scooby Doo you automatically tried to turn on the subtitles.

You sometimes have trouble remembering the word "Cartoon".

You can't do your taxes, but in your head you can figure out your life points or how long it's going to take you to watch your anime DVDs without the credits.

You've had a choice between a DVD and needed food and THOUGHT about it.

You expect a fight with your spouce when the time comes to name your kid "Kagome".

You've ever actuially gotten pissed at 4kids TV

you pronounce it "Onegai Teacher"

you can name more than 5 japanese words for "demon".

You have post traumatic stress from wars involving giant robots and demons.

You heard a Redneck joke and immediately think of the Jurai royal family.

You've been staring at animated boobs for so long that you've not only gone blind, but now see in infrared.

You're no longer turned on by "bikini" clad girls in showers
    You look for subtitles while watching Scooby Doo

You KNOW Power Rangers and Beetle Borgs ripped off Voltron.
    You refer to the characters only by their Japanese names... and there is NO SUCH PERSON AS MADISON DAMN IT! It's Tomoyo!!!!
    You get beaten up daily at school because you're the one who got them to approve required uniforms
    You get beaten by a pair of women cops for repetedly suggesting that they're a couple
    Straight relationships with a non-family member no longer appeal to you
    Straight relationships with a human no longer appeal
    You've just brought home a plushie or action figure to meet your parents
    You enrole in genewtic engeneering classes for dating purposes
    Mad scientist is suddenly a legetimate career choice

You've been struck by lightning six times for worshiping your action figures
    You know the names of anyone in the credits
    Can't sleep Ryoko will rape me, Can't sleep Ryoko will rape me, Can't sleep...
    It rains and for brief shining moment you think you've managed to sweatdrop
    You've been arrested for a fist fight you got into with a kid over the dub or original japanese information is correct
    Your parents found you with pictures of demons all over your room and sent you to catholic school... and now you're pretty sure you saw one of the teacher's eyes glowing
    You've spent thirteen hours straight looking up anime characters witht he same namwe as your favorite and compairing them
    Your friends stage an intervention... but only cause they want your tapes
    You can't figure out your taxes, but you know every card in your deck by heart
    Sleep? Isn't that an insufficient substitute for Inuyasha?
    You know who Hamtaro is and why he must die
    You know the Laws of Anime (www.abcb.com/laws/index.htm) by heart
    You've read this list http://www.issendai.com/silliness/toomuchanime.htm
    And this one: www.abcb.com/misc/latt_03.htm
    You know who's picture is at the top of that page
    You've flunked english but you and yoru friends have long conversations about bishonen hentai
    You know you've been watching too much anime when your dreams are in Japanese with subtitles. (Not me, but I know someone who swears that this happens to him on a regular basis)
    You become the avatar of an anime goddess
    You actually know the incantations for Dragon Slave, Giga Slave and Laguna Blade off by heart.
    You and a group of friends assign roles to each other so that you can recreate the series in real life (my sister and her crew actually did this)

You sing the theme song to an anime--in perfect Japanese--while in the shower.

Or in church, instead of the hymns. Most animes have religious overtones anyway, don't they?

In fact, you sing them pretty much anywhere.

You hike all the way up to the mountains just to look for crashed Saijan spaceships.

Your action figures have action figures.

You've haunted the anime/manga shops so many times, everybody greets you by name whenever you come in, a'la Cheers.

You have actually constructed your own life-size Gundam.

The Gundam actually operates.

You actually legally change your name, preferably to that of a bishonen or bishoujo.

You named your car the Outlaw Star and your cat Aisha.
    or...
    You named your car the Bebop, and your dog Ein.

You buy imported games despite the price.

The conversations between you and your friends consist solely of anime phrases.

You've been known to glare for very long periods of time when facing your enemies/rivals.

You actually face-fault.

You know more about Tenchi's extended family than your own.

You consider yourself "above" the American cartoons.

You dress up as your favorite anime character, even when a convention is nowhere in the area.

When you grow up, you want to be a miko.

You actually construct a plushie in the image of your favorite character so you could huggle them all day.

You no longer have to dye or gel your hair in order to make it look like "anime hair". By that time, it's pretty much permanent.

When you write fan fiction, everyone is startled at just how accurate your portrayal is (I've had this happen!)

You've actually memorized the entire transcript of one single anime.

You learn Japanese solely for the purpose of translating.

(and finally, because I'm running out of ideas)

Two words: Bumper stickers.

The older list:

you can speak intelligently in Japanese about spirits, demons, war, death, tournaments, magic, and profoundly soppy love affairs, but the prospect of buying a movie ticket leaves you tongue-tied.
    "hai," "baka," and "hentai" come to your lips so easily that sometimes you have difficulty remembering what the English words are.
    none of your friends study Japanese, but thanks to you, they all have 50-word vocabularies.
    and if they used them in front of their moms, they'd get their mouths washed out with soap.
    you go native, to the point of buying Japanese rice in 20-pound bags and clearing all of the furniture out of your living room so you can sit on the floor.
    it's 3 am, and you and your best friend are on the brink of a fistfight over whether Ranma-chan or Ranma-kun is cuter.
    you have a Ranma outfit.
    and so does your significant other.
    you're keeping an eye on your little sister for signs of slacking off during school, making eyes at the school's only bishonen, and disappearing suspiciously often for "slumber parties," because if she becomes a magic girl, you want in on the action.
    your friends stage an intervention.
    but only because they want your tapes.
    some poor ex-mugger still hears the words "LEKKA SHINEN!" in his nightmares.
    you never bothered getting your new apartment hooked up to cable, and even Babylon 5 is a take-it-or-leave-it thing but anyone who gets in the way of your mission to get the next Slayers volume is dead.
    only, if you'd written the last sentence, you would have worded it, ``Anyone who gets in my way is Nakago.''
    you've contemplated growing your hair long so that you can put it up in dumplings.
    and you're a guy.
    you feel like less of a woman because you can't put away 5,000 calories in one sitting.
    you're despondent because your chances to become an anime heroine are completely shot--you can cook.
    you refer to 21 as "over the hill," and get more depressed the closer that day comes; you're not ready to join the forces of evil, dammit!
    it's not a bad hair day, it's a Zelgadis hair day.
    your parents draw you aside and ask you whether you're a Satanist, since all of those symbols you practice drawing in your notebooks look awfully suspicious to them.
    your kids think that cartoons are supposed to have writing at the bottom.
    -asking your mom to record the anime on TV because during that time you in school or work.

You'll sit through an entire 4kids marathon of edited anime just because it is anime.

You grow your hair over three feet long and then are surprised when it neither styles itself nor strangles your enemies.

You keep trying to trick your cat into talking.

You tried cracking concrete with any part of your body and were honestly surprised when you got hurt.

You almost died because you thought the blood fountaining out of your body was "Just a flesh wound".

You've been punched for pointing out how small someone's C-cup breasts were.

You saw a girl naked and were suprised she did not resemble a Barbie Doll.

Hey, people bought that. I'm no longer an Otalu. Since I made money I'm now classified as a dedicated researcher.

You know you watch too much anime when...

While watching you can't help immediately thinking of three other characters with the same voice actor and comparing them to one another.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever you read something your first thought is "I could turn this into a kickass anime".

When you, even for a split second, see an anime character talk to the audience and actually think they were talking to you.

When watching a new episode you call out the attacks of Pokemon/Bakugan/Digimon/etc. before the trainer does... and you're right.

You actually have to debate going to work or staying at home to watch your DVDs or play video games. And the only reason you go is to get money for more.

Anytime you heard a song an AMV plays in your head... and you know what an AMV is.

You're starting to wonder if you can become an anime character by dating a close family member.

You consider killing yourself because you can cook.

You've looked at Hentai and spent hours trying to find the girl in it, only to find out she only exists int hat one picture and not in any series.

You've memorized all the ninja handsigns.
    http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...3701a0dc90.jpg

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Default Re: You know you watch too much anime when...

Ok, at work, so havent read all of these, but some of what I have read has me chuckling. Thanks

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

I don't have a DVD player... anymore. I have Blu-ray.

That was all.

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    I don't have a DVD player... anymore. I have Blu-ray.

That was all.
    Don't most people have blue ray now? And I'm pretty sure I've done at least half of that list...
    Last edited by The Ace RailGun; 07-10-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTrek View Post
    Don't most people have blue ray now? And I'm pretty sure I've done at least half of that list...
    Doesn't sound very plausible to me because some just don't make sense, i mean:

You tried cracking concrete with any part of your body and were honestly surprised when you got hurt.

You almost died because you thought the blood fountaining out of your body was "Just a flesh wound".

Who are we? Monkey D Luffy?

There are some that sound like... atleast plausible like:

While watching you can't help immediately thinking of three other characters with the same voice actor and comparing them to one another.

And not like :

You actually legally change your name, preferably to that of a bishonen or bishoujo.

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Doesn't sound very plausible to me because some just don't make sense, i mean:

Who are we? Monkey D Luffy?

There are some that sound like... atleast plausible like:

And not like :

I'm talking about the plausible stuff...and I agree about the impossible or implausible stuff like making a working Gundum but I've still done most of the stuff a normal otaku has

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Your action figures have action figures.
    Ha ha, one of them does!!

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Guess I still don't watch too much anime (yet) xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

You look for speed lines when you run away.

You turn chibi when you think your being cute.

You seen that many anime boobs that when you see real ones you cant believe they are in 3D

You think that acting just like 'L' (death note) you will instantly be more intelligent. (I personally know somebody like this)

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

This was all VERY funny lol but I didn't understand the "rain and sweatdrop" joke

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Also here is my own law for anime:

Sword beats Gun ALWAYS!
    Last edited by Ayu 「あゆ」; 07-10-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

you know you watch too much anime when you make a threads like this.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"you can speak intelligently in Japanese about spirits, demons, war, death, tournaments, magic, and profoundly soppy love affairs, but the prospect of buying a movie ticket leaves you tongue-tied.
    "hai," "baka," and "hentai" come to your lips so easily that sometimes you have difficulty remembering what the English words are.
    none of your friends study Japanese, but thanks to you, they all have 50-word vocabularies.
    Anytime you hear a song an AMV plays in your head you can see the AMV in your head... and you know what an AMV is."

Ok so these four things happen to me quite often and I do have a friend who is slowly picking up japanese form me (although I'm trying to convince her to study it with me)...Mabey I should lay off the Anime for a while

Member ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung has much to be proud of ButzYung's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2015 08:11 AM
    Threads

You know you watch too much anime when you don't use mouse pad without boobs.

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The hubby and I have discussed naming a girl-child Kagome....
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

De-Otakunize
    Twelve-step program: How to De-Otakunize Yourself

1.) Admit that you have a problem. The best way to do this is to compare your storage space (dwindling due to acquisition of anime-related merchandise) and your account balance (dwindling due to acquisition of anime-related merchandise).

2.) Confront your problem in the most horrible way possible. In this case, have a soon-to-be-ex-friend strap you into a chair, and put the little eyelid thingies (from _A Clockwork Orange_) on you so you can't escape, then start the 72-hour Streamline dub marathon and leave.

3.) Remove the offending material--out of sight, out of mind. Tear down all lifesize Belldandy posters. Melt your prized Kiki cels into new and interesting sculpture. Record over your pristine collection of S-VHS 1950s giant robot shows, preferably with something like "Family Matters". Use your laserdisc collection to play Frisbee Catch with the Great Dane in your backyard.

4.) Shun (isn't that Mitaka-coach's name?) all those who would lead you into temptation. If you catch a glimpse of anything animated, do penance by watching old episodes of "Saved By The Bell".

5.) Denounce the culture and nation which brought you anime. Watch Saban's "VR Troopers" or "Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad" to remind yourself how evil Japan is.

6.) Burn that used sailor fuku you acquired a while back, you ecchi.

7.) Learn Sanskrit to drive all acquired syllables of Japanese from your brain.

8.) Renounce Inoue Kikuko, and turn in your honorary Hitoshi Doi badge.

9.) When someone says "convention", force yourself to think of large gatherings of boring people in suits selling kitchen appliances.

10.) Rename all of your pets. We KNOW they're named after anime characters. For the truly far gone, rename all of your children as well.

11.) Move. Do not give forwarding addresses to friends, associates, or AnimEigo.

12.) Drop off the Internet. It will only lead you to such catastrophes as IRC or AnimeMUCK! Become a hermit. Grow old in solitude. Die.

Of course, there is no guarantee that all of this will work for you.

Junior Member thedestrior is on a distinguished road thedestrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2012 08:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thedestrior

you know you've watched too much anime when everything you do reminds you of a anime you've seen
    Last edited by thedestrior; 07-13-2012 at 03:14 AM.

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

when you watch an amv and think to yourself that they are missing the best parts
    you have had a marathon on new years eve by-yourself watching 12 continous hours of anime and weren't depressed that no one invited you to their party cause you saw some awesome characters dancing... don't ask the anime that's a true story
    you've had a dream with one your least favorite villian and then a super hero came along... i played soccer with tomoyo and his sidekick in a dream once
    you feel the need to protect civilians from vampires zombies hollows and such
    you translate the language of the anime yourself during a language class at school where the language in class wasn't what your supposed to learn and then when it's time to present sing the theme song to your current anime or rather make a vid with well it was spanish at the time so i included eng span under japanese and then get laughed at only to see half the class get bloody noses for some reason
    you fight evil forces or rather block them from entering your core yet are aware of most of their moves
    you roam around past midnight wondering what is going to happen in the next episode
    have watched over 6 different genres of anime then realized they all have the same elements
    and u like this amv

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can't listen to music without picturing an AMV to go with it.

Junior Member Edda0199 is on a distinguished road Edda0199's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2013 04:01 AM
    Threads

Although I have not read (it is too long, ha ha), but really fun.
    You are a genius poet. .

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

虽然我没有读完全文(它太长了,哈哈),但是真的很好玩。
    你是一个天才诗人。。

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

I only qualify for about half of that---yet my friends say I am the most anime obsessed of them all.Actually,more than they know.They only read doujinshis because I suggested them.And none of them collect fanart like I do.I am workong on a tablet now,and have used almost half of the memory on faart and anime character songs.But,all I qualify for on that list is a let a Japanses word slip occasionally,I always like of AMVs when I hear sondgs,and when I read anything I imagine the anime verson.I guess if you inculded everything,the list would go on forever...
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

When you fit your group of friends into a group in an anime like Lucky Star or Azumanga Daioh.

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

I've had a dream one time where me and my friend were in an anime together. Sadly I forgot how it went...

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    I've had a dream one time where me and my friend were in an anime together. Sadly I forgot how it went...
    It happens all the time with my dreams

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When you try to turn your friends onto anime so they'll "stop staring at me like that"

Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 06:54 AM
    Threads

When people who don't watch any anime can't speak with you more than 2 minutes... And if they try you think that it's boring

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information