AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

  1. #1
    Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    1,670.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    47

    Default theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    i notice that in society today there are some people who lives alone and they are more common than people with GF and BF especially for man. im just curious about the situation about these people. and here the following of my theories the reasons:

    1. it is common that the ugly ones are being repelled and rejected most people are attracted to the beauty ones. if you ask me it is natural for people to dislike ugly people were created were we attracted to beauty and reject ugly ones. people cannot be evil in his point and i have a theory were ugly people weren't supposed to exist and they weren't supposed to be ugly but the moment they bully ugly people then that's the moment that they are evil.

    2. people who have bad past and trauma are having a hard time to be happy and find someone to love especially if they have bad past were they were bullied , rejected, and the worst is this becomes repeated until they grown and the memories of this experience sink deeply to their mind that it cannot be undo it becomes a fixed idea that they are hopeless and reject sometimes it hard for them to convinced not they are not hopeless and not a reject there's even a study that if someone become kind to these people they will commit suicide immediately!

    3. "keep trying but still no luck"i belong here. most people now a days will only accept beautiful people as their GF and BF and since beautiful people are few then lonely people become common this is the most case of most men

    4. behavior. this is also similar to first reason bad behavior is also repelled the other case are ladies are picky on attitude for men so even a kind one cannot have 100% certain to win ladies heart. the good example is dating, during dating there are mans who wants that they will decide were to date some men wants the woman to decide were to date and I'm one of them. and the sad thing is some woman hate when the man decide were to date and some hates when woman decide were to date.

    5.reject love. some people themselves decide to be lonely for some reason because this will make them strong and serious. if they love the will become vulnerable to pain which i believe to be natural part of the love life and this is what these people avoid. in my opinion people who reject love are the most pathetic. in fact there are things that rejecting love will give that accepting love will not. reject love will make people stronger and also make them immune and less to feel pain. accepting love will make pain very painful.

    6.culture,law, parents sometime they prevent people to have make love becomes of some morality and tradition

    these are the followings i think why love life are fewer. feel free to comment and i will be happy to know your opinion! i never claim to right I'm just sharing my theory and the point of this is to play words!
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

  2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    191,949.40
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Hot Dog With Ketchup Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The low lands
    Age
    19
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    233

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Don't know why, but i read it... and ehh sure these cases do happen. But do you expect me to argue with you( i don't know if i can call them Facts but i suppose they do happen once in a while) about these facts?

    And you said its just a theory, but even if its a one on a 10 million chance i still think that there are some people that fit these descriptions. So i don't think i can make any arguement about it >__<
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 07-10-2012 at 08:58 AM.

  4. Likes threewolves, Explorer Oak liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    2,055.42
    Gender
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California baby!
    Threads
    32
    Posts
    664
    Blog Entries
    28
    Rep Power
    111
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Explorer Oak

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    You don't have to ugly to be alone, and vise versa. Just technology ruining human interaction is all. Nothing i or anybody else here can do about it, just have to adjust and get over it.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

  6. Likes Mystelinth liked this post
  7. #4
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    4,054.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Age
    21
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    2,298
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    169

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    I had a huge breath and it tooked me a lot of courage to read all that, @TranceLoverFilipino, but I did and glad I did 'cause it was worth it!
    I like your theory, makes pretty sense to me, I'd say unfortunately 'cause that kind of social exclusion is really sad and a cruelty, matters of love are most of times really complex and sensitive


    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    You don't have to ugly to be alone, and vise versa. Just technology ruining human interaction is all. Nothing i or anybody else here can do about it, just have to adjust and get over it.
    Yeah, exactly, unfortuantely there are a lot of things and injustices that are so wide spread that we are just too small to even aim changing, not that we should just conform, shrink shoulders and say "yeah, whatever, as soon as it doesn't touches me..." but sometimes the more we try the more frustrating and powerless we feel!
    It's the world and the society we have


    "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."


  8. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
  9. #5
    SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    26,008.57
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2014 03:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Age
    29
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    1,358
    Rep Power
    630

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    What do you got against the fuglies?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

  10. Likes Jasanime liked this post
  11. #6
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    727,512.42
    Gender
    My Mood
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alternia
    Age
    22
    Threads
    54
    Posts
    3,007
    Blog Entries
    91
    AW Wallpapers
    3
    Rep Power
    4419

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    1. it is common that the ugly ones are being repelled and rejected most people are attracted to the beauty ones. if you ask me it is natural for people to dislike ugly people were created were we attracted to beauty and reject ugly ones.
    Thats why theres a thing called point of view. The one you may consider "beautiful" isn't to your perspective and vice versa.

    people cannot be evil in his point and i have a theory were ugly people weren't supposed to exist and they weren't supposed to be ugly but the moment they bully ugly people then that's the moment that they are evil.
    O_o W-what...? Ugly inside or outside? If you mean ugly in the inside, you got that right. But the outside...? It's more of an opinion for a person to decide if that person they say is ugly is ugly. idk Why you really think that way, it's a little outrageous to me to think that way.

    2. people who have bad past and trauma are having a hard time to be happy and find someone to love especially if they have bad past were they were bullied , rejected, and the worst is this becomes repeated until they grown and the memories of this experience sink deeply to their mind that it cannot be undo it becomes a fixed idea that they are hopeless and reject sometimes it hard for them to convinced not they are not hopeless and not a reject there's even a study that if someone become kind to these people they will commit suicide immediately!
    Not to offend some others, but they need to have serious help. I don't know whatelse to really say, except they need help, love from family that (actually loves and cares for them), and support. If you ask me, I don't like a person that lack of confidence and spends time feeling bad about themselves. I admire a person who had a rough past and decide to change themselves for the better because they don't allow themselves to wallow on their misery and let it take over them. In other words, a STRONG PERSON.

    3. "keep trying but still no luck"i belong here. most people now a days will only accept beautiful people as their GF and BF and since beautiful people are few then lonely people become common this is the most case of most men
    "Well keep looking with your eyes, not with your mouth."
    And I don't get your statement I bolded out. That is way too opinionated in my book. I think "most men" are "lonely" because it's either they want to be, unfortunately gave up looking, or any various of reasons. I doubt the theory you came up with is a major reason why it's this way and whatnot.


    4. behavior. this is also similar to first reason bad behavior is also repelled the other case are ladies are picky on attitude for men so even a kind one cannot have 100% certain to win ladies heart. the good example is dating, during dating there are mans who wants that they will decide were to date some men wants the woman to decide were to date and I'm one of them. and the sad thing is some woman hate when the man decide were to date and some hates when woman decide were to date.
    It's called a type. It follows with choice, preference, and maybe some communication is needed. My fiance wants to pay for my things when I want to pay things on my own. We talk it over and at times, we just give in to one another. Perhaps in some relationships that are downhill lack of communication and positive attitude.

    5.reject love. some people themselves decide to be lonely for some reason because this will make them strong and serious. if they love the will become vulnerable to pain which i believe to be natural part of the love life and this is what these people avoid. in my opinion people who reject love are the most pathetic. in fact there are things that rejecting love will give that accepting love will not. reject love will make people stronger and also make them immune and less to feel pain. accepting love will make pain very painful.
    My fiance felt this way, but if you love a person so much, no matter how much they think like that you need to respect it. I told him that love can be happiness and pain, but its no reason to allow it let it hurt you. There needs to be that certain thing to make a person change the way one person's view of love will cause pain.

    6.culture,law, parents sometime they prevent people to have make love becomes of some morality and tradition
    No matter what, if you're willing to make things work together and vice versa, things will be fine. For an example:

    Me- I'm Chinese and Filipino, I don't listen to my parents that much because my happiness matters, I'm raised well to know right and wrong and my traditions I use some of it, but not completely including my religion of being Roman Catholic. I don't shove my belief down my fiance's throat. I share my perspective of things though.

    My fiance- He's Norwegian and Serbian-American, his family loves me and accepted me since day one and supports the relationship, he was raised in a good loving family even if they're rough on the edges, and he's not all up to religion because he has an Agnostic belief but he came from a Baptist family. He respects my beliefs and point of view on things, while I do with him.

    There is a perfect partner for someone. Just quit giving up because it makes you look blah and it's no bueno. >:U

  12. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, threewolves liked this post
  13. #7
    Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    7,995.31
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    45
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    482
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    114
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Interesting read. Not clear on some of your points, but like Forbuki said, kind of hard to argue any of the points, since its really just your opinion.

    What do I believe.

    1. Like Seung-li said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one person sees as beautiful another can find many faults with.
    2. There is always someone out there for you, in fact most likely many. Just cant give up.

    For myself, I'm currently out of a relationship, mainly due to I enjoy my life right now the way it is. I leave the oppurtunity to meet someone still open, but not actively looking.

    After my divorce, I learned several very valuable lessons, main one being dont settle, just cause your lonely or afraid to be alone. Not fair to her or yourself. Personally believe my ex and I both did this. Not that we were not attracted to each other, or indeed loved each other on some level. But she has issues of being alone, and latches on to someone till she finds someone else to go to. For all the years I have known her, she has never been alone. She doesnt leave a relationship till she has already lined up a new one.

    For myself, all my friends were married, and well I did enjoy being around my ex, she still is the only woman I have met that has made me laugh as much as she did. And i decided that since she really wanted it, and I wasnt against it, we would. Big mistake, at least for me. I am a romantic at heart, i learned a very valuable lesson there. My soul cant deal with not having that be a very big part of my relationship.

  14. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
  15. #8
    Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    1,175.94
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    17
    Threads
    9
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    809

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    I do agree with a few of those theories, especially the traumatic experiences, as my sister suffered one with her father and now has issues with relationships.
    I'm a different bird though, because I particularly enjoy being single. I have what they call a detached personality, I don't have insecurities or anything I just don't need love from someone is all.

  16. #9
    Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    1,670.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    Thats why theres a thing called point of view. The one you may consider "beautiful" isn't to your perspective and vice versa.


    O_o W-what...? Ugly inside or outside? If you mean ugly in the inside, you got that right. But the outside...? It's more of an opinion for a person to decide if that person they say is ugly is ugly. idk Why you really think that way, it's a little outrageous to me to think that way.


    Not to offend some others, but they need to have serious help. I don't know whatelse to really say, except they need help, love from family that (actually loves and cares for them), and support. If you ask me, I don't like a person that lack of confidence and spends time feeling bad about themselves. I admire a person who had a rough past and decide to change themselves for the better because they don't allow themselves to wallow on their misery and let it take over them. In other words, a STRONG PERSON.


    "Well keep looking with your eyes, not with your mouth."
    And I don't get your statement I bolded out. That is way too opinionated in my book. I think "most men" are "lonely" because it's either they want to be, unfortunately gave up looking, or any various of reasons. I doubt the theory you came up with is a major reason why it's this way and whatnot.



    It's called a type. It follows with choice, preference, and maybe some communication is needed. My fiance wants to pay for my things when I want to pay things on my own. We talk it over and at times, we just give in to one another. Perhaps in some relationships that are downhill lack of communication and positive attitude.


    My fiance felt this way, but if you love a person so much, no matter how much they think like that you need to respect it. I told him that love can be happiness and pain, but its no reason to allow it let it hurt you. There needs to be that certain thing to make a person change the way one person's view of love will cause pain.


    No matter what, if you're willing to make things work together and vice versa, things will be fine. For an example:

    Me- I'm Chinese and Filipino, I don't listen to my parents that much because my happiness matters, I'm raised well to know right and wrong and my traditions I use some of it, but not completely including my religion of being Roman Catholic. I don't shove my belief down my fiance's throat. I share my perspective of things though.

    My fiance- He's Norwegian and Serbian-American, his family loves me and accepted me since day one and supports the relationship, he was raised in a good loving family even if they're rough on the edges, and he's not all up to religion because he has an Agnostic belief but he came from a Baptist family. He respects my beliefs and point of view on things, while I do with him.

    There is a perfect partner for someone. Just quit giving up because it makes you look blah and it's no bueno. >:U
    like your statement unfortunately most people now a days looks only on outside beauty and do not on inside. some society is forcing children to follow their parents and culture including repressing love in early age its not easy not to follow because they will be severely punished

    ---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Haoie View Post
    What do you got against the fuglies?
    my theory why ugly exist is in this thread http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...other-opinions)
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

  17. #10
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    819,785.89
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 02:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    4,264
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1384
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    I'm not sure how much is this is an actual theory and how much is an observation of a small number of people. Could you shed some light as to how you came up with this?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  18. Likes Meenah liked this post
  19. #11
    Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    191,949.40
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Hot Dog With Ketchup Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The low lands
    Age
    19
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    233

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I'm not sure how much is this is an actual theory and how much is an observation of a small number of people. Could you shed some light as to how you came up with this?
    I think we'll need a little more light than "some". More like somewhat a 1000 flashlights.

  20. #12
    Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    1,670.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I'm not sure how much is this is an actual theory and how much is an observation of a small number of people. Could you shed some light as to how you came up with this?
    only observation in society is needed. there might other possible reason that I don't know yet also I always didn't claim that I am right
    Last edited by TranceLoverFilipino; 07-13-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

  21. #13
    Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    6,931.94
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Threads
    29
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: opulant warrior

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    uh no one is ever alone in my belief as the deceased can watch and the mind can occupy time... i mean if you pick up a bbook or watch an anime your in a new world where one can experiance many mixed emotions.... however i believe having a descent social life in reality is healthy... i just wish that people who i aproach don't do a mixture of things and we could have a conversation... cause most people insult me in public yet i don't allow it to phase me too much just more puzzled

  22. #14
    Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    4,533.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    27
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    168

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Dear ugly people:
    You are not as ugly as you think you are. A large part of what makes people not attracted to you is that you look uncomfortable in your own skin. Learn to like yourself just a little. Lets face we are all getting older and if you don't start to like yourself now, you probably won't in 40 years time. Your flaws make you human, rising above them makes you an adult.

    Dear pretty people:
    You are not as pretty as you think you are. You might infatuate some mindless idiots with a smile but at the end of the day your' grozit stinks just like everyone else's. Even Beyonce bends over and drops a big smelly poop out at the end of the day. One day your' beauty will fade. Concentrate on the things that matter, things that last. Look for the humanity in those around you, not false beauty.

  23. Thanks Chi The Sweet, Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Princess Cupcake, Chi The Sweet liked this post
  24. #15
    Junior Member Virgo Shaka is on a distinguished road Virgo Shaka's Avatar
    Gil
    404.05
    Gender
    Gifts Stamp Scorpio
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 06:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Palace of Virgo! ......Okay, I'm really in OKC, Oklahoma (I don't like it either)
    Age
    23
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    I belong to #3 as well. I keep trying to find someone, to no avail. Which brings me to my next point: Add another theory.

    People in some areas (like here in OKC) apparently don't hesitate in marrying at an early age. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong here but most of the time the reason I can't find anyone is because the people I've grown to like are taken, they put up walls because of an abusive relationship, or are ALREADY married since their late teens.

    I think I've been through all theories you mentioned here, to some extent anyway. I'm not as good looking as most guys so I think that's part of the reason I'm still single. I keep trying, but no dice. I'm Catholic but I'm open to dating anyone outside my religion. Sadly, it's a different case for people here, who run at the sight of someone else expressing different beliefs. I don't know what the reason is. Is the city too conservative? Idk.

    I've also been rejected by someone who didn't want a relationship (who ended up in one anyway two months later). Sorry to turn this post mostly about me, but as someone who's been through rejection many times, I approve the OP.

  25. #16
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    4,054.07
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Age
    21
    Threads
    17
    Posts
    2,298
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    169

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylingo View Post
    Dear ugly people:
    You are not as ugly as you think you are. A large part of what makes people not attracted to you is that you look uncomfortable in your own skin. Learn to like yourself just a little. Lets face we are all getting older and if you don't start to like yourself now, you probably won't in 40 years time. Your flaws make you human, rising above them makes you an adult.

    Dear pretty people:
    You are not as pretty as you think you are. You might infatuate some mindless idiots with a smile but at the end of the day your' grozit stinks just like everyone else's. Even Beyonce bends over and drops a big smelly poop out at the end of the day. One day your' beauty will fade. Concentrate on the things that matter, things that last. Look for the humanity in those around you, not false beauty.
    I was loved this post, thanks a lot for sharing, great wise words!


    "I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."


  26. #17
    looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    85,816,541.63
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Delaware?
    Age
    18
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    256
    Blog Entries
    103
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by Rylingo View Post
    Dear ugly people:
    You are not as ugly as you think you are. A large part of what makes people not attracted to you is that you look uncomfortable in your own skin. Learn to like yourself just a little. Lets face we are all getting older and if you don't start to like yourself now, you probably won't in 40 years time. Your flaws make you human, rising above them makes you an adult.

    Dear pretty people:
    You are not as pretty as you think you are. You might infatuate some mindless idiots with a smile but at the end of the day your' grozit stinks just like everyone else's. Even Beyonce bends over and drops a big smelly poop out at the end of the day. One day your' beauty will fade. Concentrate on the things that matter, things that last. Look for the humanity in those around you, not false beauty.
    Omg I love this!!!!!!!!

    Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

  27. #18
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    819,785.89
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2014 02:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    55
    Posts
    4,264
    Blog Entries
    42
    Rep Power
    1384
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    I think we'll need a little more light than "some". More like somewhat a 1000 flashlights.
    Seriously, all jokes aside.

    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    only observation in society is needed. there might other possible reason that I don't know yet also I always didn't claim that I am right
    Fair enough. Observation is one of the many key fundamentals to the success of the Scientific Order of Experimentation. How many have you actually observed to come up with these conclusions?
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 07-14-2012 at 11:02 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.


  28. #19
    Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    1,323.48
    Gender
    Gifts Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ikebukuro
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    64
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    All I can say is that everyone has their reasons. In some cases its good to be alone. What I mean is that use that time as an opurtunity to really get to know yourself. Also you can decide what you want in a relationship so when you do find that special someone, you will know that the wait was worth it. There is someone out there for everyone, so don't try to rush things. I love you guys

  29. #20
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    143.69
    Gender
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 10:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Between the dreaming & the coming true
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    194
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SolidArmor1

    Default

    I think it boils down to this; we will accept the "love" we think we deserve...over the love we know we deserve. Whether it's male/female, we fall into patterns that what we want isn't necessarily what we need.

    You say, that you fall into category 3..."keep trying but no luck". Maybe you really belong in 1, but refuse to believe it as you must not love yourself enough to find someone.

    Since you don't have a gf, or have been in a serious relationship at all, I find it odd that you have this type of opinion. Talk about what you know, not what you think you know...until the experience changes your mind.
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 07-16-2012 at 08:23 AM.

  30. #21
    Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    7,706.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 05:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    1,188
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    599

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Ummmm.....not sure I get this thread, but in my experience, if you love yourself then you are never alone and always in good company!! And if you can't find that special someone - get a dog!

  31. #22
    Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    6,931.94
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Threads
    29
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: opulant warrior

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    um i have been in a serious long distance relationship for 2 years and a serious sexual relationship for 1.5 years. currently she was the last person i had sex with and that was 3 years ago. i am much happier by myself and i love it when people return the smile cause lots of people have heard about me in my town cause i'm the most quiet obnoxious person this place has to offer so the word gets around and their enemies see me being kind and respectful in public if i was being obnoxious with one of their friends the day prior in the library or something.... hahha i am so loud in libraries yet have only been kicked out once... and that was when 15people sparked a joint at the same time... i can't revisit that library until my 21st birthday. i am so going to get drunk with those 15 people cause they were older than me

  32. #23
    Senior Member Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo has a reputation beyond repute Rylingo's Avatar
    Gil
    4,533.45
    Gender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Age
    27
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    168

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I was loved this post, thanks a lot for sharing, great wise words!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Aki anbā~ View Post
    Omg I love this!!!!!!!!
    Glad you guys like it. Its one of my drunk paragraphs. When I come home from a night out I have a word document where I save random things that some to my mind. I always find it interesting to read in the morning. That one came from last Halloween and I felt it may be slightly appropriate to this thread.

    I should make a youtube video about it one day.

  33. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
  34. #24
    Captain No Pants Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki. has a reputation beyond repute Tsuki.'s Avatar
    Gil
    501.36
    Gender
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 11:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    19
    Threads
    115
    Posts
    3,754
    Blog Entries
    66
    Rep Power
    4300

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why

    . . .


  35. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
  36. #25
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    713.22
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 03:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Guam
    Age
    22
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    3,321
    Blog Entries
    12
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    1099
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

    Default Re: theory: thoughts about against love life/ant-social. reasons,types, and why



    not you specific. but the people you're talking about.
    Kaleohano derailing threads everywhere he go
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:45 PM
  2. Reasons why do you love Anime?
    By S_goshinboku in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 04:15 PM
  3. Social Life?
    By Shin Natsume in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:22 PM
  4. Do you have a cyber-life, or social life?
    By _allismine_ in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts