AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: My European SummerTrips

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Default Re: My European SummerTrips

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I have some far of heights and still I improved a lot, but also I never had any problem with travelling on plane, indeed the first time I did so (2007) I was really thrilled with the lifting of sensation, and on the other next ocasions I just loved the plane speeding up and then leaving the groud
    I've been on a plane more times than I can remember now I think the first one I went on was back in the 1990's (well after 1992 as I wasn't even born before then unless I was somehow caught in a temporal shift lol) I must admit the short flights have gone downhill over time as there are no longer any films to watch and you don't even get the little map showing you where about you are flying over.
    But the sensation of lifting off the ground thats something that to be honest will never get boring and still amazes me at how far as a species we've come that we can send people en mass into the air with their luggage and cargo onboard truly amazing. Whats taken animals centuries to adapt and grow new limbs to help them fly we ignore the evolutionary stages and build ourselves something that can make us travel faster than a Cheetah, fly higher than a bird and go down as far as a whale truly we are an amazing species.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    I've been on a plane more times than I can remember now I think the first one I went on was back in the 1990's (well after 1992 as I wasn't even born before then unless I was somehow caught in a temporal shift lol) I must admit the short flights have gone downhill over time as there are no longer any films to watch and you don't even get the little map showing you where about you are flying over.
    But the sensation of lifting off the ground thats something that to be honest will never get boring and still amazes me at how far as a species we've come that we can send people en mass into the air with their luggage and cargo onboard truly amazing.
    Taking off is really an amazing experience, but landing and get to know new countries is even greater

Whats taken animals centuries to adapt and grow new limbs to help them fly we ignore the evolutionary stages and build ourselves something that can make us travel faster than a Cheetah, fly higher than a bird and go down as far as a whale truly we are an amazing species.
    That sence is so true and extraordinary, humans can really do outstanding things when they are inspired

Talking about it, here are some photos I took on the plane (2008 Summer)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5188.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	64781Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5155.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	64782Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5176.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	64783Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1682.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	64784Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5164.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	64785

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Especially thinking on my fellow portuguese friend, @Tsumiru, here are some more of my photos from Vaticane (Summer 2007)

Name:	DSC00519 - Cópia.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	926.8 KB
ID:	64790

Name:	HPIM1392.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	496.8 KB
ID:	64788Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1402.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	887.8 KB
ID:	64789Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1401.JPG
Size:	880.6 KB
ID:	64792

Name:	HPIM1361.JPG
Size:	820.0 KB
ID:	64793Click image for larger version

Name:	HPIM1376.JPG
Size:	775.4 KB
ID:	64791

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Taking off is really an amazing experience, but landing and get to know new countries is even greater

Watching the change of scenary from the air is always fun as well, as in Britain the fields are always a deep green and brown patchwork but whenever I go abroad they are always different shades of brown and I always wonder how it can be the same planet when there are such extreme contrasts in enviornments.

That sence is so true and extraordinary, humans can really do outstanding things when they are inspired

Talking about it, here are some photos I took on the plane (2008 Summer)

Attachment 64781Attachment 64782Attachment 64783Attachment 64784Attachment 64785
    Oh they most certainly can

5. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh they most certainly can
    So as taking this kind of photos xD

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Its an amazing world we live in isn't it?

8. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its an amazing world we live in isn't it?
    Despite some really bad things it definetely is!

So, could you pick your fav photo?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

They're all pretty spectacular although the best would have to be the view from the eiffle tower as you can just see for miles and miles

11. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They're all pretty spectacular although the best would have to be the view from the eiffle tower as you can just see for miles and miles
    I think it'd be one of my favs as well

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Awesome ^^

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So now it's time for Luxemburg

Name:	Photo4585.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	64845Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo4577.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	64846

Name:	Photo4655.jpg
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	64851Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo4726.jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	64844Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo4754.jpg
ID:	64850

Name:	Photo4812.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	64849

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

these are some really nice photograph's I am so jealous that I can't travel ahah

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Member Rzion is on a distinguished road Rzion's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:52 PM
    Threads

Once again, beautiful pictures! And you are, you are very lucky to have the priveledge to visit so many beautiful places. Whyyyy? XD lol But you are very skilled at photography. Are you planning on making a career out of it?

18. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These are some great pics. The gardens look absolutely beautiful. Where do you plan on going next?

20. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven21088 View Post
    these are some really nice photograph's I am so jealous that I can't travel ahah
    Glad you liked them
    And hope some day you will, travelling is just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rzion View Post
    Once again, beautiful pictures! And you are, you are very lucky to have the priveledge to visit so many beautiful places. Whyyyy? XD lol But you are very skilled at photography. Are you planning on making a career out of it?
    Ah ah, I thank my father for that xD
    Oh, so sweet of you *blush*
    I don't think I am that skilled But thanks a million for that complement!
    And no, I really love photography but I'm not planning of making a carrer out of it

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    These are some great pics. The gardens look absolutely beautiful. Where do you plan on going next?
    Which gardens are you talking about?
    Versailles?
    Dunno, I think my father is planning a trip to Spain of few days on this summer

In Europe I still wanna visit UK (England and Scotland prioritary), Croatia, Greece, Russia and Germany (Berlim and Munique)
    Outside it, US, Japan, Canada, Australia and somewhere on Africa
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-14-2012 at 05:01 AM.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, some amazing pics! I especially love Versailles, It makes me think of Marie Antoinette. I love her!

23. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Wow, some amazing pics! I especially love Versailles, It makes me think of Marie Antoinette. I love her!
    Glad you enjoyed them
    So, do you prefer Versailles inside or the gardens? (depending on your answer I'll post some more photos from it )

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Do you enjoy miniatures? If so you’ll definetely love this!

I totally forgot I had this photos but they're really great

They are from Madurodam, which is in Holand, close to the Hague, holding lots of miniatures of emblematic buildings on Holland and also some other things, really nice, definetely worth watching

Anyways, hope you enjoy!^^

Name:	FILE0672.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	64865Click image for larger version

Name:	FILE0673.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	64866Click image for larger version

Name:	FILE0664.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	64867

Name:	FILE0732.JPG
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	64868Click image for larger version

Name:	FILE0659.JPG
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	64869Click image for larger version

Name:	FILE0671.JPG
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	64870

Name:	FILE0653.JPG
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	64871Click image for larger version

Name:	FILE0675.JPG
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	64872Click image for larger version

Name:	FILE0708.JPG
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	64873

Name:	FILE0710.JPG
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	64874

26. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Great Pictures!!! The gardens at versailles are really beautiful. It looks like you had an epic trip. Are you planning on becoming a photographer or just as a hobby?

28. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    Great Pictures!!! The gardens at versailles are really beautiful. It looks like you had an epic trip. Are you planning on becoming a photographer or just as a hobby?
    Glad you liked them Lol, not epic but almost

Yeah, they definetely are Also the inside is really beautiful

Ah ah, second person that asks me that, guess my selphone can make miracles at shooting xD
    But no, it's just an hobby, I wanna be a lawyer

Btw, did you like the last pics I've posted, from Madurodam?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After a few countries and a lot of photos it's time for me to show you a bit from my own country, PORTUGAL!

Name:  pt.gif
Views: 103
Size:  53.9 KB

And to show you that we are much more than Cristiano Ronaldo or Mourinho (xD), here are some photos from a small village on the North of Portugal called Monsanto (Spring 2012), hope you enjoy!^^

Name:	Photo1934.jpg
ID:	64879Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1771.jpg
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	64880Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1888.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	64881

Name:	DSCF9589.JPG
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	64882Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1813.jpg
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	64883Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1887.jpg
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	64884

Name:	Photo1958.jpg
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	64885Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF9649.JPG
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	64886Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1782.jpg
Size:	951.2 KB
ID:	64887

Name:	DSCF9609.JPG
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	64888

31. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

So you went to Paris as well? That's great
    Ah ah, I remember having that same though stuck on my head as climbing And trying not to look down

Louvre is definetely a must in Paris if you like art, if not it's probably just very boring
    It's not very expensive bearing in mind that it's just HUGE inside, the only problem are lines, but still me and my family got there less than 1 hour before the opening time and didn't have much people ahead
    I love art The National Gallery in London is one of my top museums that I have visited. My favourite painting there is "Tiger in a tropical storm" by Henri Rousseau. My parent s get quite annoyed when we go there as I spend at least 5 minutes just staring at that painting...I love it so much! :P It's also in the same room as Vincent Van Gogh's "Sunflowers" which is another favourite of mine!
    Another amazing thing about museums in London is that they are all free admission!

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Do you enjoy miniatures? If so you’ll definetely love this!

I totally forgot I had this photos but they're really great

They are from Madurodam, which is in Holand, close to the Hague, holding lots of miniatures of emblematic buildings on Holland and also some other things, really nice, definetely worth watching

Anyways, hope you enjoy!^^

Attachment 64865Attachment 64866Attachment 64867

Attachment 64868Attachment 64869Attachment 64870

Attachment 64871Attachment 64872Attachment 64873

Attachment 64874
    Aww...that little castle with a moat is so cute
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

33. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    I love art The National Gallery in London is one of my top museums that I have visited. My favourite painting there is "Tiger in a tropical storm" by Henri Rousseau. My parent s get quite annoyed when we go there as I spend at least 5 minutes just staring at that painting...I love it so much! :P It's also in the same room as Vincent Van Gogh's "Sunflowers" which is another favourite of mine!
    Another amazing thing about museums in London is that they are all free admission!
    So do I
    Yeah, I definetely wanna visit The National Gallery in London.
    Wooh? All free? Ah ah, then it's London paradise!
    I went to a Van Gog's musuem on Holland, really love it, shame there weren't allowed any photos

Btw, do you enjoyed the last photos from my country?

35. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Name:	Videocam August-Oct 2011 103.JPG
Views:	16
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	64963Click image for larger version

Name:	Videocam August-Oct 2011 097.JPG
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	64962Click image for larger version

Name:	Videocam August-Oct 2011 101.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	64961Click image for larger version

Name:	Videocam August-Oct 2011 108.JPG
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	64960Click image for larger version

Name:	Videocam August-Oct 2011 098.JPG
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	64959Click image for larger version

Name:	Videocam August-Oct 2011 109.JPG
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	64958
    Here are some pictures I took around Oxford when I visited the uni there. It's so beautiful
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

37. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    Attachment 64963Attachment 64962Attachment 64961Attachment 64960Attachment 64959Attachment 64958
    Here are some pictures I took around Oxford when I visited the uni there. It's so beautiful
    Those are really beautiful pics, love #1, #4 and #5
    Thanks a lot for sharing, now UK, England... please wait for meeee!!

39. Thanks Thefringedninja thanked for this post
    Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information