AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worth watching the end?

Member BadBoss is on a distinguished road BadBoss's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2012 11:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Worth watching the end?

So I just finished the main Aizen plotline. I heard that they are not producing more Bleach episodes for now, which leads me to this question:

Is it worth watching the rest of what's been released?

I mean...the Aizen plotline has been awesome, and it took a lot of episodes to develop it. If it's only going to depreciate now, I guess I would rather just leave it on a high note if you know what I mean.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Worth watching the end?

The Aizen plotline was awesome but the next one (last one the anime so far) is very different, not even 50% that cool, but if you really like Bleach I guess you should watch it nevertheless (I was following the manga as that arc started but never took much care for it when it started on the anime), I guess Bleach's episodes will resume eventually so that time you'll leave it on a high note again :P

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 09:05 PM
    Threads

Much like Buffy they're running out of hos powerful they can make the bad guys. Still there are going to be some surprises

4. Likes BadBoss, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2014 09:33 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

I haven't finished the main plot line yet but I too have also had that feeling, I think its just getting out of hand now.

Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy
    The Aizen plotline was awesome but the next one (last one the anime so far) is very different, not even 50% that cool, but if you really like Bleach I guess you should watch it nevertheless (I was following the manga as that arc started but never took much care for it when it started on the anime), I guess Bleach's episodes will resume eventually so that time you'll leave it on a high note again :P
    I agree the aizen plot was great. I stopped watching after that because it felt that the plot just started getting ridiculous. After fighting Aizen, Ichigo lost his powers and to me that was a great ending. Ichigo would finally be able to live a normal life.

Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2014 03:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Much like Buffy they're running out of hos powerful they can make the bad guys.
    Not sure I agree with this. The First was pretty damn evil, and Season 7 was my favourite. Buffy can do no wrong if you ask me!

Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Teapot One Piece Flag Strawberry
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 04:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kakashhii

About the same as Uchiha_Luffy said. The aizen plotline was awsome. Aizen was THE villain. If you're like "I LUV BLEACH FOREVER" watch it. if you don't, then don't. because its not gonna be as cool BY FAR as the aizen plot.

9. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    About the same as Uchiha_Luffy said. The aizen plotline was awsome. Aizen was THE villain. If you're like "I LUV BLEACH FOREVER" watch it. if you don't, then don't. because its not gonna be as cool BY FAR as the aizen plot.
    Absolutely right, @BlackLotus , that's my advise as well

11. Likes BlackLotus liked this post
    Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Now, I haven't *watched* the anime to any degree, but I've been keeping up with the manga...been reading it so long I figure I might as well finish it to the end-but I have to say-the story arcs after Aizen...kind of lose thier appeal. I rather thing that they're boring and not very well thought out. Adds in more characters that are essentially pretty useless, and there's no more character development or real story development. They're kind of pointless. But! That's just my opinion.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

13. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    have to say-the story arcs after Aizen...kind of lose thier appeal. I rather thing that they're boring and not very well thought out. Adds in more characters that are essentially pretty useless, and there's no more character development or real story development. They're kind of pointless. But! That's just my opinion.
    I totally agree with you! Too many new characters, the already existing ones seem to be exactly the same (the captains, Inoue, Ichida, Sado...) and Kubo seems really kinda confused on what to do to Bleach's plot

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Not sure I agree with this. The First was pretty damn evil, and Season 7 was my favourite. Buffy can do no wrong if you ask me!

She beat a GOD followed by the very first evil. What's left?

16. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED has a reputation beyond repute TadashiED's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts K-on Pick Bleach Zangetsu Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2014 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ProdigySniperXx Steam ID: TadashiED

If you really liked Bleach, just watch it. The fight scene's are probably the only good thing about everything afterward. Especially the final fight scenes.

Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2014 03:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    She beat a GOD followed by the very first evil. What's left?
    Ok, get what you mean. I am glad it ended there! I love how she wasn't the only slayer anymore and got what she always wanted!

Gil
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The comicws kind of suck after the whole "Angel After the Fall" Storyline anyway

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Ooo, here's an idea for the end of Bleach...

Rukia: Ichigo it's just a four ghosts, how hard could it be?

Rukia: We are so out of here!

Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-21-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay this new arc is AMAZING. I'm literally crying.now cause someone you'd never expect just died. Read the lastest release an cry with me.

By the way this ia.not a filler arc this is the LAST arc. People are confused on that. This IS cannon. Two.people dead already Tile. ONE OF THEM I WANTED TO BE LIKE. The color.pink as been ruined for me.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    By the way this ia.not a filler arc this is the LAST arc. People are confused on that. This IS cannon. Two.people dead already Tile. ONE OF THEM I WANTED TO BE LIKE. The color.pink as been ruined for me.
    O.o;;; Um...I haven't seen anyone claim that the last arc is a filler arc...I think most Bleach fans kmow its the final arc. After all-this is what this thread is about. Seeing Bleach to THE END.
    Last edited by Kagome; 07-25-2012 at 12:48 PM.

...Clear...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah. But im on a few forums and MOST think this is a filler arc. It's not. I was just making a point. But If you read today's release then you feel my pain. It's sad but makes the story real now. It shows that Captains are not just powerhouses that can take stupid amounts of damage. This is the best arc in Bleach history.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes....yes I do...RIP to the character too...He was a fantastic one.

Though...mark this as the first major good guy that's fallen in Bleach.

...Clear...

24. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Very true. Kubo has hit us true Bleach fans hard today. My sister hasnt stopped crying yet.

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Very true. Kubo has hit us true Bleach fans hard today. My sister hasnt stopped crying yet.
    Yeah, figure a lot of fan girls are hurting hard. Even worse to be killed by your own Bankai. But I don't know if I like how quickly he's knocking people out here. Feels like a Gundam ending, lets just rack up the body count and see who we can piss off before its over.

27. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I sympathisze with the fan girls...Though my fav is Kenpachi-and it appears he's mopping the floor with the Quincy.
    Last edited by Kagome; 07-25-2012 at 05:26 PM.

...Clear...

29. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah and his overall new appearance is the best. Besides that he has no bankai for you to steal. Ichigo.is.not the secret weapon.of thus arc. It's Kenpachi.

31. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, Kagome liked this post
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Hell yeah~ x3 Kenpachi has it all falling into place.

...Clear...

33. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay this new arc is AMAZING. I'm literally crying.now cause someone you'd never expect just died. Read the lastest release an cry with me.

Yup, I'm reading the manga as well and this last arc is simply AWESOME

Gil
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm more of the opiniont hat the whole thing will be worth watching AFTER it ends and I can see the whole thing in one go.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "How to Be an Anime Character" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information