AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dream Team

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default RPG: Dream Team

What is a dream? Is it a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep? Or maybe a state of mind in which someone is or seems to be unaware of their immediate surroundings. Dreams can be an unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy, or a person or thing perceived as wonderful or perfect.

So then what are nightmares? A frightening or unpleasant dream? Or a terrifying or very unpleasant experience or prospect? It can even be a person, thing, or situation that is very difficult to deal with. That is how dreams are seen today.

Today is Friday, December 21, 2012. 20 minutes before the winter solstice occurs, you have taken part in government testing. A very few select people have been chosen for a very special mission. Your assignment is to go into the head of a coma victim. Every hour or so he violently thrashes around, and starts yelling stuff as if a possession was taking place, but then about 30 seconds later he goes back into his state of a coma. The government people whom you are currently working for have a monitor up of the man's mind. It shows a meadow, and it moves along. He is currently dreaming. The conductor of the experiment walks to explain to everyone the rules and what will happen.

“Upon stepping inside of the mind of this man, his mind will begin to try and kick you out. There as it will try everything to kill your personal beings. Once you're in the dream, we won't be able to pull you out until the man awakens. Our first task is to pick a leader of the current group. I know it’s sudden but they will be getting the information from HQ. We need someone who wont talk to the group unless told to. That is our first task in the matter. So talk amongst yourselves, and pick whom you think the best candidate would be.” He backed away, and let the new people introduce themselves, ask questions and pick whom the leader will be.

You are already in the room with everyone around you. Right now it's just time to introduce your selves and pick the main leader of the group. It's up to you guys to decide. So go at it.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Dream Team

Amber looked around her. She was interested in this mission for one reason: if it was a suceess she will tell the world wonderful story and make future for herself as a good journalist. Today was a hot day and in the morning was strong summer rain. She was wearing shirt without sleeves. Not a big cut in front to show off everything but still very tight to show off her figure. She was wearing some black pumps. Hair was lose and she was wearing only mascara. She looked around and tried to value every person in the room
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Silence hung in the air like a deathly fog. No one seemed eager to speak up.

Immanuel would definitely have placed himself in that camp. It wasn't that he disliked speaking, he was fine with the act once his words were in motion and barring the truly insufferable most people were decent enough conversationalists that he didn't lack for enjoyment. The problem was that, as in all things, proper analysis must be taken. Before Immanuel spoke he considered not only his exact words but also the most likely responses to his statement and his reply to those. He generally continued in this way for several layers of a conversation until he felt he had adequately mapped out the conversation to his liking. Once had accounted for all likely threads of conversation he then put his plan into motion.

It was a lot of work for what generally amounted to a less than massive payoff. So he generally preferred silence, unless his analysis led him to the belief that silence was the worst of all possible alternatives, than he would hastily speak.

So much work.

He looked around at the various... colorful individuals. They were colorful in a way that might prove obnoxious and onerous to deal with but he supposed that was within the parameters for these group missions. He hoped they would continue to ere on the side of silence for the rest of this mission.

But for now, someone needed to speak and so he figured that it would have to be him. He planned...

... "If I may?" he said polite and deferentially, "I am Immanuel Kritik. I am a student of the mind and not to brag but have been asked to join this mission entirely for my knowledge of the workings of the human subconscious. If It would not be presumptious of me to suggest, I posit placing myself as the group leader or at least in close working with the one chosen so that my knowledge be best implemented to make sure this mission goes smoothly." He bowed respectfully and stepped back.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Johnny began to take pictures of every member of his group as he introduced himself to everyone.

(Johnny) "Sorry for the flashy pictures and stuff. My name's Johnny, and I'm a photographer. I hope you guys will enjoy this mission as I will."

With a smile on his face for excitement, he continued to shoot photos of everyone as a young girl sat alone, observing the room and the many members she'll be working with. Johnny without hesitation took a picture of her as well as he moved about looking for every member to get a shot of...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Joseph surveyed the others. Observing who he will be working with for the next while. After a couple others introduced themselves, Joseph thought it was time for his introduction.

"Hello everyone, my name is Joseph. I'm not anything special, just a student looking for some extra money."

After he introduced himself, he went back to reading his novel. He waited to see who would take charge of this ragtag group of people.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Amber decided to get to know her group. One guy, Johnny took a picture of her. he's photographer... maybe from a magazine? a rival? need to find out She stood up and went to others
    "hello, my name is Amber. I don't want to be a leader, because I'm bad with maps" she smiled. It was suppose to be a joke, but she hoped someone will understand. She smiled to other members of this mission and turned to Johnny
    "so, you're a photographer. professionally?" she smiled again with slight flirt
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kiss of Death , @Nitro245 , @Light Buster , @Luzifer
    The main person leading this so called experiment looked around and counted how many people had attended. Only 5 people as of now, it was a small group but he figured he should get things started off, that way he could give the other guys some more time to catch up with the current group before their departure. So far however he was not impressed at all with the group was looking, he was kinda glad to send these people inside, least it not be him. He laughed at the thought of anything going wrong and heard all the introductions.

He quickly butted in before any more current conversation should be made. "If I may have everyone's attention please, i'm going to go over the machine that is allowing you to enter this mans very mind, and dreams. The realm of nightmares, and imagination. This is the P95X." He pulled off a sheet cover to unveil a large machine with several wheels and chairs for each person to lay down on. "We will be basically transferring your minds into this man, who has this disease we like to call Naviply. Now, it's simple, we being humans are unaware of what is happening to this man, so we must also inspect the main cause of source before we all are effected by it."

"Seeing as a leader has yet to be chosen and listening in on previous conversation, I do believe that Immanuel is best fit for the leader of this group. If there are any objections to this speak now, or forever hold your peace." He waited to see what would happen next.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-05-2012 at 05:37 AM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Johnny turned to Amber to answer her question, who is a journalist herself.

(Amber) "So, you're a photographer, professionally?"
    (Johnny) "Yep, I'm a professional photographer."

Johnny wondered why she asked this question...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(@Light Buster I did not say yet I'm a journalist. Don't hurry so mutch )

After Johnny anwsered her she turned to the main guy who picked a leader of a group. Amber didn't really wanted to be led by a teenager, but she had no other suggestions, so she hoped that someone other will candidate. Then she turned to Johnny
    "make sure I look good in your takes" she smiled again
    Onew by Ωmega

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Nate led Tanith into the room. "Hey everyone. Sorry we're late. Breakfast takes precidence." Tanith looked up shyly from a sausage roll she had been eating. She shufflef behind Nate a bit more. Nate had finished eating on the way. "So what fid we miss? Oh, Im Nare Leo, and this is my Genius Sister, Tanith" He stepped forwards, shielding Tanith a bit more. Tanith nervously muttered "H-Hello. N-nice to m-meet you.'"

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Joseph looked up from his book to see two newcomers. He marked the page to keep from losing where he was in it and got up to greet the two people. "Welcome Nate and Tanith. You didn't really miss much, just the choosing of the leader and introductions. My name is Joseph, nice to meet you two." He smiled as he gave a response to Nate.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Johnny quickly went up to the newcomers that stepped into the room and snapped a quick but clean shot of the two.

(Johnny) "Hey, how you doing? The name's Johnny, I'm a photographer. I hope that we can get along together during this time."

Johnny smiled as the girl in the corner examined the room once more to see two new people.

(Johnny) "Oh, and there's another girl in that corner. Her name is...um..."

The girl quietly spoke...

(Jessica) "Jessica.."
    (Johnny) "Ah, her name's Jessica. Hope we all get along in this very moment."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

tanith tried to hide her face from the Camera but failed. Nate looked at her. ''Tanith?'' Tanith looked at he floor. ''D....Don't worry. Just a l...little Camera S...shy.'' Nate patted her back. ''Its alright. It's only a photo, kay? If it was gonna hurt you, i'd have stopped it.'' She nodded. ''I k...know N...Nate. Thanks.'' She looked up at the group. ''S...So. When d...do we st..start?''

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kiss of Death , @Nitro245 , @Light Buster , @Luzifer , @animereality
    The conductor waited in slowly fading patience for everyone to introduce themselves. Then he heard the girl who had come in late with the others.

"We begin right now." He smiled and clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention on him. He smiled as his partners stood next to him holding different types of equipment and gear.

"Seeing how we have had no objections, then Immanuel will be in charge of this entire operation. He will getting feedback from us, as well as instructions on what to do. He will not be in charge of each specific person, but instead the instructions that I feed to you through the other end of the microphone." He paused as his partners went to Immanuel and gave him his head set and equipment. He was given a head set, attached to a charged battery as well as an extra battery just in case, he was given a new smart phone so when they called him he would be able to answer with clarity.

"We have already tested using such electronic devices inside of the mans head, and it works, well as far as the first group got." He paused there, not wanting to scare them off he quickly changed the subject and their goal.

"We have reason to believe this man is under control of a demon if you will. He has yet to have an attack yet, however every so often he sits up and starts screaming things, that honestly i'm not comfortable repeating. Anyways, the last attack his voice came through and said to help him, they are in his dreams and in his head and he can't get out. Your only goal is to examine the inner realms of his dreams, to see if it really is a demonic attack, or if he's in a really terrible nightmare. Because of the possible danger you have each been given a varitiy of weapons to use inside of the mans head. They of course, will already be there for when we transport you." He paused so everyone could soak this in and understand the situation at hand.

"There is however one last thing." He again paused as if not wanting to say this. "Once you go in, you will not be able to come out until the cause is found, that is how we have programmed the PX90. If there are any objections please leave the room now and we wont be hurt in any way."

Again he spoke out loud.
    "I will have one helper accompany you as well, for the other one will be assisting me during the time you are in there." A young man stepped forward

Name: Jacob aka Jake
    Personality: He is outgoing and always smiling, he can't help but smile at what anyone says. He is really nice and generous and will lay down his life for another person's. He wont fight unless forced to by an outgoing force, however he took many sword training classes and is highly skilled with sharp objects. He won't show any sign of anger unless someone is being attacked, or someone of the group is at risk of putting someone else in danger or if they are not thinking rationally.
    Appearance:http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...AnimeGuy21.png
    Background: Being born in a rich part of the world, he was spoiled but always had a want to help people in need. He was known for always keeping his promises and nothing really tragic ever happened during his life. He was happy, and now married to the love of his life and the conductors other helper. He is a very happy person.
    Weapon of choice: Three swords or long sharp objects such as spears or other items.
    Reason for living: For his love of his life
    Advantages: He is very skilled with three blades, he handles problems easily and knows how to hold down his anger.
    Disadvantages: Can be careless at times, will snap if anything bad about his wife is said to him.

"Use him to your advantage. With that, we will begin once everyone is ready" He waited for the response from his group.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-09-2012 at 02:02 AM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: PX98... P90X? What a shameful plug! I am offended.

Immanuel took the equipment and put it on, taking a moment find a set up that would allow him to use it without any loss of mobility. After he had accomplished this he turned his attention back to the man. Demon? If he will? Well... what the heck does that mean? Was it a 'demon' in the sense it was a being of absolute evil? Does mean there was moral absolutes extant in the world? That was troubling, as here to fore he had believe more absolutes existed only rationally and their world itself was devoid of moral meaning. Or did he mean 'demon' merely in the sense of a antagonistic spiritual force?

And how did the 'if you will' modify it? It implied that the entity was not a demon but the term 'demon' was close enough to its nature that it would act as an adequate place holder until a more precise term was found. Unfortunately the term held so much vagueness Immanuel wish he had been given a made up term and a description of the exact properties it had heretofore display. But sadly that would have applied competence and a degree of respect from someone other than himself and he better than to expect that. He just want to brutalize the asinine fool for this condescending 'demon' talk but maintain his veneer of politeness.

Immanuel spoke, straining to keep up his respectful tone, "Can you declassify the dossier on each of the members of this... ensemble for my use, sir? I would like to know those who I will... 'lead' as you say but I find that peoples self-descriptions tend to veer from reality due to the disjunction between the subjectiveness of their perspectives and the objectiveness of the data requested. I assume all the members have been given a psych-eval that you have access to correct?" He want to know the ticks of this team and new full well that asking them about themselves would only give him, lies, misinformation, ignorance and exaggeration.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 07-10-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nate was busy helping Tanith strap all her equipment on. She was having trouble with it, and he had stopped mid proceedure to help. Hearing Immanuel talking he finished helping out Tanith and stood up. "You wont get anything from a dosdier on me or my sister we cant tell you ourselves. Im a high school dropout with no qualkficationsand alot of weapon training. My sisters a Straight A student and i swear to god if you make her fight more than necessary I'llpunch your lights out." Tanith took his arm. "C...calm d...down brother."

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Severing his fingers... one at a time, with one of those cigar cutters. Blood everywhere.

Pleasant daydream.

Immanuel turned his attention back to the ranting petulant child brushing aside his concern gently, "I will use her as much as I deem is necessary, no more no less. And if you had a problem with her being placed at risk you should use this time to escort her out. I mean no disrespect, but I will not sacrifice the safety of the team or the mission for any one person. I have a duty to all not to a one."

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

She entered the room slowly and silently so not to draw attention to herself, shifting aside to lean against the wall space beside the door, arms folding at the curve of her back. She was chewing on a pen lid, expression seeming passive and uninterested though she absorbed all that was said. Casually, her eyes would sweep the room, giving each other occupant a glance over, then darting between the two men that spoke.

“Hnm…”

She removed the pen lid from between her lips, sighing out and looking at its chewed end. As well as giving up smoking she was trying to turn over a new leaf in life, to be more…social and less inclined to offend anyone by careless comments. But already she was finding it hard to hold her tongue, in particular between this ‘brother’ and their team leader. She agreed, if he did not like his younger sibling being at risk to ‘fight more than necessary’ then what were they doing here? London believed that in most situations, how a fight would unfold depended on the opponent just as much as it did on her. Cocking her hip to one side the female would return the pen lid to her mouth, chewing it's end again.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"well, for me, I'm ready for anything" Amber said. She saw a new girl that looked 'too cool for school' type. She really liked people like that. Amber had a thing for girls like that
    "hey! we didn't met. I'm Amber" she looked at girl and checked her out from her forehead to her feet. The girl looked strong and mature. And there was Amber: tiny girl with big breasts, cute face and flirty. She hoped not t be underastimadet by this girl. She was looking at the girl with a big interest. Amber wasn't smiling but you could see smile and something extra in her eyes
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nate clenched his teeth. "Its not my descision if sbe comes along, its hers. She's got the brains for it, but i'm damned if im letfing her get hu..." Tanith took his hand. "N...nate. I'll be fine. I've g...got y...you, r...right?" Nate relaxed a bit, Gave Immaneul a glare, And stood, silent. Tanith gave Immaneul an apologetic look before stepping closer to Nate.He put one arm round her.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Johnny began to strap down his equipment as he got it, as well as Jessica. She didn't have much of a problem putting her equipment on, she was used to using government equipment after all. Johnny strapped on his equipment a bit like Jessica but in his own way so he can access his stuff as well, so he can get the biggest scoop ever.

(Johnny) "Oh man, I'm psyhed. This is going to be one hell of a moment."

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

(( I thought only Luzifer got a mic and radio pack thing? What 'equipment' is everyon else strapping on? ))

Upon being approached by a bouncing girl, London would stand a little more upright, if only to make it easier to ignore her by tilting her head aside, looking less and less expressionless and more and more irritated the longer this ‘Amber’ stood and stared at her. Gritting her teeth she’d let out another, shaper breath and removed the pen lid, her flat gaze glancing at the smaller female as she’d grunt with a brief and forced smile.
    “Pleasure.”
    Her voice was low yet feminine, and it held the echo of her British accent. But that was all she said, returning the pen lid and purposely turning her head away from her, bringing her attention to the head of the project and clearly giving out a sign of ‘go away’.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: I agree with @animereality I thoght only "leader" get's equiptment)

Amber said nothing but the girl really cached her eye. Strong personality. She felt being atracted to this female, that looked handsome (I know it's term for men, but i feel like this girl can be called that). She walked away to the other side of the room and put on her equiptment on. For several times she looked at girl that was on the other side of the room
    I'm not done yet, dear
    and then looked around the room, met Johnny's eyes and smiled to him. She felt in this room like a fish taken out the sea
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kiss of Death , @Nitro245 , @Light Buster , @Luzifer , @animereality
    OOC: Luzifer, only you would have noticed my simple mistake of the PX98 and PX90 :P
    and yes, Luzifer should be the only one strapping down equipment if anything.

IC:
    The counduter listened to the fighting, and already knew this team was not going to be well put together, many fights in the future as of now, hopefully they can all work together as a team. He cleared his throat and spoke to the group again.

"Immaunel, that takes the fun out of getting to know each and every individual person." He smiled and turned to his machine the PX90, and began preparations.
    "Jake, please run them through what they are going to have to do." Jake nodded and stepped forward to the group.

He spoke loud and with energy, he was happy to be doing this job, and wanted to make the best of it, even if no one else wanted to be here.
    "Alright team listen up! The simple fact of the matter is we are dealing with something completely unknown, on the other side there will be weapons and other means of protecting yourself from unknown dangers."

The conductor fired off the PX90 and a portal opened up interrupting Jake.

"When you step through the portal, the first thing you should witness is what would seem to be the real world. It will be a city, and we will be in a building on the third floor with all the necessary equipment. When you are ready to step through please enter the portal and grab your weapons and prepare to move." With that Jake stepped through the portal himself smiling at the group.

(I'm going to let you guys make up the room and what it looks like, my laptop is almost dead and I still need to post in the Black Rose one, I told you I would make a post tonight :P)

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nate looked at the otherrs, Then led Tanith through the pirtal. Inside, Nate wasted very little time looking around, Only noticing the cleanliness of the room. He began picking up weapons, A muxture designed to be used with Martial arts, as well as a Katana. He began strapping these to various places on his body. Tanith took a protective jacket, as well as a sturdy staff, and went into a side room to change. Nate, noticing her slip in, moved to the door and silently stood outside, untill Tanith reamerged. She seemed to have put the protective gear on under her coat.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information