AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach... Why does it do this?

Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Bleach... Why does it do this?

OK heres my problem, from episode 167 to 168 the whole story just takes a LEFT turn. Why does it do this? I'm at episode 188 and it still hasnt resumed it's storyline at wakomudo, it just end's with Grimmjow getting beat then a little loveline and then pow a smack in the face there just out of there and thats it? Am I missing something? If someone can fill me in on why they did this, or am I just not getting something?

Thank you.

2. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Default Re: Bleach... Why does it do this?

Because they are filler. The anime would always catch up to the manga so they would sometimes make fillers in the middle of an arc in order to let the anime not catch up to the manga. Episode 190 or 191 should be back to the regular story. Just look up a filler guide if you want to avoid them.

It is worth saying that Bleach anime is around 40% fillers.
    Last edited by SpeaR; 07-02-2012 at 01:48 PM.

4. Thanks xMaTTx thanked for this post
    Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, xMaTTx liked this post
    Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Makes sense, I dont like it though. I dont know why it bothers me so much (yeah it really does) I guess because I was so caught up in the story that that really annoyed me (who knows)
    Thank you for that info

6. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Quote Originally Posted by xMaTTx View Post
    Makes sense, I dont like it though. I dont know why it bothers me so much (yeah it really does) I guess because I was so caught up in the story that that really annoyed me (who knows)
    Thank you for that info
    Well at least you can skip them. Back when it was airing people had to either watch the fillers weekly or stop watching bleach for half a year (sometimes even a year).

8. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Proud Fangirl Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2014 04:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes it is annoying, but some (not much) of the filler is not too bad.

10. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR View Post
    Because they are filler. The anime would always catch up to the manga so they would sometimes make fillers in the middle of an arc in order to let the anime not catch up to the manga. Episode 190 or 191 should be back to the regular story. Just look up a filler guide if you want to avoid them.

It is worth saying that Bleach anime is around 40% fillers.
    Indeed I counted 167 fillers (!) in the 366 episodes, will would ge around 45% fillers, just too much damn!!

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Thank you for that info
    They are really annoying indeed! As the anime was so (excessively) close to the manga makin' all those fillers was the only way, but it's really bad, specially when they come in the middle of an arc (as it happened in the Hueco Mundo, as you're noticing) and not between

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

12. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah it just started back up in season 10 which makes all of season 9 a side step of the main storyline I still love the show without a doubt though

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Ohh I like ur ant he's a beast

14. Likes Jasanime liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah it just started back up in season 10 which makes all of season 9 a side step of the main storyline I still love the show without a doubt though[COLOR="Silver"

[/COLOR]Ohh I like ur ant he's a beast
    Yeah, same for me, still like Bleach a lot, though I just don't understand why they didn't keep up the anime with a filler arc, even if it were long as it had to be (like 20 episodes), guess it would have been better than just stoping it and wouldn't be loosing that much fans, but that's just my thought :P

Thanks for the compliments to my signature, you're kind
    I really love the ones that are from animes and made by their own users, as there are many, but I'm pretty satisfied with this one for now :P

Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's true, and from what Wikipedia said there's like 350+ episodes or so so there really streching it out haha. I know over here in the USA we have like 1channel that plays te new English dubbed episodes so I figure if I watch them all from beginning to current ill really enjoy it more, as apposed to watching a new episode once a week.

Ohh and yes I really like your ant and his words of wisdom, it's interesting

17. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's true, and from what Wikipedia said there's like 350+ episodes or so so there really streching it out haha. I know over here in the USA we have like 1channel that plays te new English dubbed episodes so I figure if I watch them all from beginning to current ill really enjoy it more, as apposed to watching a new episode once a week.

Ohh and yes I really like your ant and his words of wisdom, it's interesting
    Yes, Bleach stoped currently at episode 366 with more than 45% fillers -_- (stating other big animes, per example, One Piece I counted only 70 fillers out of 554 episodes, which is only around 13% fillers!!, and Naruto I counted 91+94 (185) out of 220+268 (488), so about 38 % fillers), hope they restart it as soon as possible... :/

So, at which episode are you now?

Thanks for the complement, glad you find it interesting But well, the words of wisdom are mine, nor the ant's! xD

19. Thanks xMaTTx thanked for this post
    Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I took a break at episode 199 i'm gonna be at 200 after I finish this reply, It went back to the heceo mundo (typ-o I'm sure)

21. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I took a break at episode 199 i'm gonna be at 200 after I finish this reply, It went back to the heceo mundo (typ-o I'm sure)
    Ok And are you enjoying it so far?

I really loved the Hueco Mundo arc

23. Likes xMaTTx liked this post
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Same here man, Im enjoying it a lot really exciting for sure.

25. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Same here man, Im enjoying it a lot really exciting for sure.
    So sure you'll only love more in the end, all those intense battles are really amazing, guess it's my fav arc, along with the Soul Society one

Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Hot Dog With Ketchup Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    So sure you'll only love more in the end, all those intense battles are really amazing, guess it's my fav arc, along with the Soul Society one
    Yup, first 50 episodes OWNED went a little downhill from there on... Hueco Mundo arc brought it a little back up.... But the fullbring arc brought it once again down hill. And now where in the last arc (The manga) And it brings it uphill again.... And then it ends. So the beginnning is great, the middle was good, and the end is .. quite good from what i've read in the last arc.

28. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Yup, first 50 episodes OWNED went a little downhill from there on... Hueco Mundo arc brought it a little back up.... But the fullbring arc brought it once again down hill. And now where in the last arc (The manga) And it brings it uphill again.... And then it ends. So the beginnning is great, the middle was good, and the end is .. quite good from what i've read in the last arc.
    1000% agreed, just said exactly what I (and most of Bleach's fans) think about it!

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

I wish they'd written a filler with Uquillorra in it...I was so sad when he died, as I felt they didn't develop his character as much as others.

I sometimes enjoy fillers, so I can't complain xD
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post

I wish they'd written a filler with Uquillorra in it...I was so sad when he died, as I felt they didn't develop his character as much as others.

I sometimes enjoy fillers, so I can't complain xD
    Yeah, I was pretty sad too, guess he would give a nice filler

Indeed, Bleach's fillers (specially the revolt of the Zanpakutou and the Bount arc) are not that bad but still there are too many of them.
    Anyways, I'm looking foward for the anime to proceed

32. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty sad too, guess he would give a nice filler

Indeed, Bleach's fillers (specially the revolt of the Zanpakutou and the Bount arc) are not that bad but still there are too many of them.
    Anyways, I'm looking foward for the anime to proceed
    I loved that filler too xD Snakey!
    The bounto filler was one I felt like skipping though :P
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

34. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    I loved that filler too xD Snakey!
    The bounto filler was one I felt like skipping though :P
    I really liked the Bount filler arc, though it seems that almost everybody here thinks the same as you :P

Well the Zanpakutou arc was a Filler Cannon (means it was created by the series' author, don't know if you knew that), so not such a surprise it was that good and original

36. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I havnt read the manga, but is it good? Stupid question I know but I guess my real question is how different is the manga to the anime?

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2014 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NWR KazzyMac PSN ID: Kazzy-Mac Steam ID: kazzymac

I havnt read the manga, but is it good? Stupid question I know but I guess my real question is how different is the manga to the anime?
    I haven't read the manga but I have watched the anime, but I have a fair guesstimate based on having read and watched the manga and anime versions of Chobits.

There will basically be no fillers. or there should be no fillers. Generally mangas don't need to draw out plots or sections of the story beyond possibly stretching them to occupy an extra page or panel or two, so they have a much quicker flow and are usually more to-the-point, as it's difficult to draw out tense moments like you can in anime through drawn-art format.

That said it's just my guess, having read some manga and watched their anime counterparts.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

Quote Of The Moment:

Currently working on: Oh my Glob! Psygnosis got in touch with us ... Rollcage Redux! New and improved Rollcage 1.
    ^ RollCageX is back! Now called ReCaged.. ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin View Post
    I haven't read the manga but I have watched the anime, but I have a fair guesstimate based on having read and watched the manga and anime versions of Chobits.

There will basically be no fillers. or there should be no fillers. Generally mangas don't need to draw out plots or sections of the story beyond possibly stretching them to occupy an extra page or panel or two, so they have a much quicker flow and are usually more to-the-point, as it's difficult to draw out tense moments like you can in anime through drawn-art format.

That said it's just my guess, having read some manga and watched their anime counterparts.
    I've read (most) of Bleach's manga and you're right, that same difference between manga and anime goes for the great majority of them

Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like my Thread

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like my Thread
    I like it too :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information