AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trek's Anime art

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Trek's Anime art

Here one of my first drawing of Tensa Zangetsu.
    P.S. This is also my profile pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan 1.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	64097

I will be posting more as I draw or model more.
    Last edited by The Ace RailGun; 07-03-2012 at 12:21 PM.

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trek's Anime art

I already told you but to stay here I really like your drawing of Tensa Zangetsu, guess than just a bit blurred
    I definetely would like to see it coloured, so as more of your drawings, good luck with it

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I already told you but to stay here I really like your drawing of Tensa Zangetsu, guess than just a bit blurred
    I definetely would like to see it coloured, so as more of your drawings, good luck with it
    colored? since when has Tensa zangetsu been anything other than black and/or white? I mean I could add a background scene or something. Also the only reason it's blurry is because of my scanner and I made this post here so I can post more art in the future
    Last edited by The Ace RailGun; 07-03-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTrek View Post
    colored? since when has Tensa zangetsu been anything other than black and/or white? I mean I could add a background scene or something. Also the only reason it's blurry is because of my scanner and I made this post here so I can post more art in the future
    Coloured :P sorry for the mistake. Ok, so damn your scnaner xD

Well, you're right about that, he is always black and white but as you said adding a background on him would be really nice, I found an awesome digital coloured drawing very close to yours that describes what I think you can do about it:

Name:  Hichigo_Tensa_Zangetsu_fused_by_Barbicanboy.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  97.6 KB

Nice to hear that, I'll surely be waiting for it

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yeah Damn my scanner and send it to hell lol. I'll have to do a re-draw of good old Tensa sometime here so i'll post that when I'm done. Right now I'm working on a 3D model of the ship the Wayfarer(a ship that sails through time) with a schooner behind it (A schooner is a giant fish like creature that swims through the oceans of time and has the night sky in it's mouth) Both of these are from the Navigator Trilogy.
    Last edited by The Ace RailGun; 07-03-2012 at 02:22 PM.

7. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah Damn my scanner and send it to hell lol. I'll have to do a re-draw of good old Tensa sometime here so i'll post that when I'm done. Right now I'm working on a 3D model of the ship the Wayfarer(a ship that sails through time) with a schooner behind it (A schooner is a giant fish like creature that swims through the oceans of time and has the night sky in it's mouth) Both of these are from the Navigator Trilogy.
    Ah ah, my scanner is also like that, drives me mad sometimes when blurs the end or the corner of a page and I have to re-scanned it for 2 or 3 times xD

That 3D model looks really great, maybe you also would like to share it once it's finished :P

I'll be looking foward to see that Tensa drawing

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information