AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fools!

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fools!

Now that my latest joke book is done I've decided to write an anti-self-help book. The Fool's handbook. And by fool I meant the kind of people who become jesters. not comedians or clowns, but the guys in funny outfits who played pranks, did foolish things, and could make fun of a king to his face. Like Ben Franklin and the like.

Anyone know any good historical fools? Christopher Columbus? Abraham Lincoln?

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Fools!

Why do I bother asking you guys for help?

http://www.amazon.com/Fools-Handbook...l%27s+handbook

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member ShrillBrute76 is on a distinguished road ShrillBrute76's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2016 10:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ShrillBrute3271

Maybe no one took your question seriously as you did mention some prominent historical figures as "fools" in the very next sentence. If you genuinely require assistance then sincerely ask for it; if not it just looks like you're trying to pitch your book to us.

Well done on its completion by the way

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks.

I did seriously ask for help and mention what i was after. how was that not clear?

it also gave me an idea. Picture harry potter... only with clowns instead of wizards.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 04-12-2016 at 05:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information