AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GitS Help

Junior Member R0AM will become famous soon enough R0AM's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Radio
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2012 04:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default GitS Help

Hi

Fist off sorry for the super noob question but what order should I watch the GitS movies and series. I'm a huge fan of the first movie I have watched it more times than I can remember, however I've never delved into the rest of the franchise any help would be most appreciated.

Senior Member Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088 will become famous soon enough Steven21088's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Lighter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2018 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lenny21088

Default Re: GitS Help

Well i really enjoyed the first film, i thought the art work and the plot was amazing, when ii first watched the series at the beginning i wasn't really convinced, the art work isn't the same but the more i watched it the more i got into it. The 2 series are amazing and the other films are quite good. (Not so much innocence)

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

I'm not entirely sure, but I've put the original movie before the Stand Alone Complex series. Here's the order I've put them in though:

-Original movie
    -Stand Alone Complex(1st Season)
    -Solid State Society
    -2nd Gig

As for the original movie and the S.A.C. series, I think the original should come first. It just seems like the S.A.C. series is different from the movie too much for me to really compare them. Besides, I think the Solid State Society movie is kind of a part of the S.A.C. series. But I might be wrong there. Even if it wasn't, I'd still watch the original first.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Member BraddyKun is on a distinguished road BraddyKun's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bradio3k

I think it should be said that the movies are either set in a different continuity from Stand Alone Complex or in an undisclosed point in time in the timeline of it.

If I should make a suggestion on what order to watch them:
    - The first movie
    - Stand Alone Complex
    - The Second Movie
    - 2nd Gig
    - Solid State Society

Just don't get confused with the continuity of the series episodes, especially 2nd Gig it's very confusing, then again, it's Ghost in the Shell.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information