AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie..or not? :)

Junior Member sya has a spectacular aura about sya has a spectacular aura about sya has a spectacular aura about sya's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 08:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Newbie..or not? :)

Hi everyone ! Actually i'm not really new here but the last time I checked in this forum was like 1-2 years ago and it's been awhile..it would be nice to know some of you here I've lost track the anime that I've watched long time ago e.g Naruto, Bleach, because I've to concentrate on my studies..my fav animes are CCS, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight and Kyo Kara Maou..I know I'm not updated with the current anime and I would like to know what anime that you are currently watching..lastly, nice to meet you all..sayonara
    Last edited by sya; 06-27-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    "WouNDS FRoM a FRieND aRe BeTTeR THaN KiSSeSS FRoM aN eNeMY.."
    -THaNKS To MaDeL5566 FoR THe SiG-

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Default Re: Newbie..or not? :)

Greetings and welcome, Sya. Lots of great people here.

As far as what I am watching right now, currently watching the second season of Ah! My Goddess.

Have fun

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey there @sya , and rather than welcome I'd say welcome back!

I really understand you, studies and animes are hard to balance :P

I've watched One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, FullMetal Alchemist and half-stopped at Fairy Tail and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Any of those are pretty nice animes but wouldn't be a good choice if you don't like long animes (any of them, with all the series, is longer than 100 episodes)
    Just started Death Note (episode 9), which is really AWESOME (I'd definetely recommend it to you!) and Kuroko no Basuke (has 12 episodes so far, watched all), which is about Basketball and it's pretty nice.
    I plan to start wathcing a lot of animes soon, such as Beelzebub, Claymore, Soul Eater, Air Gear, Bakuman, Durara, Tenchi Muyo, HunterxHunter, Shaman King, Vampire Kight, Fruits Basket and also Yu Yu Hakusho and Dr Gray-man, Zodiac Warriors and Gintama (the only ones that can be considered long, though only Gintama is over 200 episodes)

So those are my suggestions, feel free to ask me to make a description of any of them!

Take care and once again enjoy AF full-time (if school allows it :P) now you're back, have a lot to catch up with after 1-2 years!!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thankfully for me I didn't really get into anime until after I left school. o_o;

Anyways. Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules , because otherwise you may find yourself being inadvertently Falcon Punched by the local Falcon Police.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

G'day there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Junior Member sya has a spectacular aura about sya has a spectacular aura about sya has a spectacular aura about sya's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2012 08:38 AM
    Threads

thx guys for the warm welcome and to the mod, thx for your concern ! ^^ @Uchiha_Luffy thank u for the animes you have listed..I'll be sure to check them all and btw, I've finished my studies so yeah I can enjoy more now lol
    Last edited by sya; 06-28-2012 at 08:48 AM.
    "WouNDS FRoM a FRieND aRe BeTTeR THaN KiSSeSS FRoM aN eNeMY.."
    -THaNKS To MaDeL5566 FoR THe SiG-

8. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sya View Post
    thx guys for the warm welcome and to the mod, thx for your concern ! ^^ @Uchiha_Luffy thank u for the animes you have listed..I'll be sure to check them all and btw, I've finished my studies so yeah I can enjoy more now lol
    That's talking!
    So be sure to tell me something as you start watching them, take care, watch a lot of animes and have some spectacularly nice HOLIDAYS!!

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information