AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Cutie

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, this is gonna be a double post here. I want y'all to see what I did to the image exactly. I think this is one of my best extractions to date. *shrug*

So, here's the original image here:
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

And here's the wallpaper. The background is pretty much a stock random anime bedroom with one small change that I've made. The painting in the corner. I got rid of the original and 'made' my own.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Xian do you know you make really better works than your first ones ^_^ ?
    you're really improved, go on like this B) very good. ok now the comments :^_^: :lol: there's a little spot on her elbow you should clean,the other parts are perfects :^_^: what do you think about changing the hue of the bed? I mean from blue to pink, so it fits better with the chara and the stretches (?)
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How's this? It's about as close to pink as I could get. Match better?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

better! fade a little to red and pay attention to the bed borders, there's a colored line

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Better?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yeah the color it's ok ^_^ there's still a blue line near the bed but it's very little, only to be perfectionists h34r:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, well thank God I'm no perfectionist. :P Meh, I think it's so minute to where it's hardly noticeable. That is unless you are looking for it. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

eh eh :lol: I've no glasses, my eyes are perfect! thanks god ^_-
    and ur wall it's good, don't mind!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hey xian&#33; I&#39;ve seen your wall on minitokyo...I&#39;m trying to enter from 2 hours but this damn pc doesn&#39;t let me enter *___* >_<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, you gotta be a member to post there.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I&#39;m a member man ^_^ I&#39;m Akachan, and in this moment I&#39;m shouting like"dummy" on the shouting box ^_- :P

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

Her color is less saturated than the background. It should be the other way around, so as not to steal attention from her... right now, those drapes grab me more than the main character. The bedspread cover works well.

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

coolio i like it.
    bang wowowo

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the bg is grainy in some areas..the image you took from the original has like a halfton filter I think..well anyways what I meant is she has tiny dots that make up her...and in the bg is nice and smooth..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by escaflownemoon@Jun 5 2004, 05:30 PM
    the bg is grainy in some areas..the image you took from the original has like a halfton filter I think..well anyways what I meant is she has tiny dots that make up her...and in the bg is nice and smooth..
    Any idea how to fix this?

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm.. try smart blur.

Or, maybe this method, I&#39;ve try on my sakurawars (kobu) wallpaper and it works.
    1) make a duplicate of the bg
    2) use motion blur on the duplicated ones, not too strong but not too light. (below half I think)
    3) go to blending option, and use soft light blending. The image (bg) maybe become darker, but the grainy will somehow dissappear.

If its doesn&#39;t work...sorry.
    Anyway, does that pics is from a game?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

No, it&#39;s from a doushinji. Don&#39;t ask me which one, cause I don&#39;t know.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

or I guess you can fix the grainines is to recolour certain areas..and maybe a slight smudge with the smudge tool..pressure I think 50%-75% maybe I&#39;m not sure..I think try what animousflavista.

Closed Thread

Thread Information