AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Default Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

Im surprised this show hasn't been mentioned. YouTube it...the intro alone, was worth watching.

Here's the end theme...lol
    Last edited by Jacob's Ladder; 10-19-2012 at 05:19 PM.

2. Likes Ranshiin liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors

I am liking your post just for the simple fact that IT TOOK ME TWENTY YEARS TO LEARN THE NAME OF THIS CARTOON I USED TO WATCH WHEN I WAS FOUR. and I don't want to forget it. :|
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

4. Thanks Jacob's Ladder thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ranshiin:2688935
    I am liking your post just for the simple fact that IT TOOK ME TWENTY YEARS TO LEARN THE NAME OF THIS CARTOON I USED TO WATCH WHEN I WAS FOUR. and I don't want to forget it. :|
    20 yrs? Wow...that's what YouTube is for. lol But you have to admit this was one of best shows on TV.

Member shokupanman1 is on a distinguished road shokupanman1's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 10:18 PM
    Threads

hahaha I was watching something else at that time and I always watched the ending title^^;; But thanks to veoh.com, I can watch the whole series I must say the stories are really good. Not one time, did I feel the show talked down to the audience.
    I remember a sub-character dying. I was quite surprised they let a sub character die. Big shock^^;;

7. Likes Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan is infamous around these parts MegaAnimeFan's Avatar
    Gil
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2013 06:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the plot? Never heard of it before. First time I heard of it was when I saw someone's hentai parody of it on Gelbooru a couple days ago.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAnimeFan View Post
    What's the plot? Never heard of it before. First time I heard of it was when I saw someone's hentai parody of it on Gelbooru a couple days ago.
    Watch the YouTube video I posted. The intro. tells you the plot of the story. lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information