AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some help

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Need some help

Hello everyone!

I have some doubts about AF issues that I couldn't find out alone or asking help, and I guess this is the perfect forum from it.
    Hope some Mod or any other experience user may help me, so here it goes:

- How can I change my "status" (like Senior Member, don't know if it is the right word); It involves spending some gil, or am I wrong? (If yes, how many, just to know?)

- How do I insert a photo as walpaper on my profile?

- How can you change colour of your username? (just curiosity, nice to know but not that important)

Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks2.gif
Views:	12
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	63469
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 06-20-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: wrote "askind" instead of asking :P

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 10:12 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Felsho

Default Re: Need some help

The first and the last question have the same answer. You can buy those two features in the shop (here: http://www.animeforum.com/vbshop.php). The title change is 10k Gil, while the username color is 5k Gil.
    For the second question, navigate to your profile and click the "Customize My Profile" button located directly under the tabs (right side) of the page. There is a background option in the interface that opens and there you can include a background picture.

3. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Need some help

Quote Originally Posted by FlashD View Post
    The first and the last question have the same answer. You can buy those two features in the shop (here: http://www.animeforum.com/vbshop.php). The title change is 10k Gil, while the username color is 5k Gil.
    For the second question, navigate to your profile and click the "Customize My Profile" button located directly under the tabs (right side) of the page. There is a background option in the interface that opens and there you can include a background picture.
    Meanwhile I had found out that as well :P

But still didn't know to do for the 2nd question, so thanks a lot!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information