AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the Quincy using against the Bankai. *spoiler alert*

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 05:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What are the Quincy using against the Bankai. *spoiler alert*

What are those devices? Is Kira dead and Are the Bankai's sealed, erased, or what...+shrugs+. Help me out.

Member EliteShinigami is a glorious beacon of light EliteShinigami is a glorious beacon of light EliteShinigami is a glorious beacon of light EliteShinigami is a glorious beacon of light EliteShinigami is a glorious beacon of light EliteShinigami's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2013 04:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NARNYAN Steam ID: kurosakiichigo15

Default Re: What are the Quincy using against the Bankai. *spoiler alert*

It's some sort of device that allows the Quincies to capture the Bankai of everyone (except Ichigo who's Bankai has been destroyed for now) and prevents the Soul Reaper to use it. It allows the Quincies to use it though. I don't know about Kira, but Renji is all better and Byakuya is on the road to recovery. The chick from Squad Zero, Senjumaru will probably design something to counter the Quincies ability to steal Bankai.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If she doesn't I believe Mayuri will. If not then Zanka no Tachi to Soul Society.

Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Hot Dog With Ketchup Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2014 05:21 PM
    Threads

New chapter, ichigo overpowered already. But hey, its bleach eh.
    Ichigo's bankai won't be sealed because he'll be stronger than Jura bach.

5. Likes AshureeChan liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah I read the new Chapter. I predicted this much happening but not to the T. I knew Ichigo was of STRONG Shinigami and Quincy heritage I also got the feeling there was more to Zangetsu then we thought. I believe Kubo HAS to make Ichigo as strong as Yamo-Bankai because Ichgio literally stands no chance, Saigo Getsuga Tenshou or even now. So we shall she his destructive power, which in turn makes me fanboy at the Ichigo Grimmjow fight we know will come to be.

Senior Member Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He dried up the entire sea, because of reiatsu heat. lol.

If Ichigo is still having trouble dealing with fights from now on, i will call BS on this whole manga lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol i can understand that. Yet I'm sure his fight againt Juha Bach, Kenpachi Zaraki's power, Byakuya, and every bankai we have yet to see will make us go. How. Best manga ever, almost.

I can bet the anime will return soon.

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2013 10:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ForbichiAnimeTalkOnly View Post
    If Ichigo is still having trouble dealing with fights from now on, i will call BS on this whole manga lol.
    If you see tables flying; that would be me, if that were to happen.

|Social Media Links|

"Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    If you see tables flying; that would be me, if that were to happen.
    Exactly lol.

Anyway. Sure, Zaraki will be restored to his former power, not restricted by himself, probably learn the name of his shikai. Probably won't be able to do bankai as it is something that supposedly takes years to train and perfect.
    Ishida will also have something upon his sleeve because he was the only Quincy left alive. Jura Bach's power didn't affect him.

And Ichigo's bankai will already overpower yama's one. The one from yama already got absorbed, and knowing that this IS bleach. Ichigo will suddenly power up, as he just did. Go to the enemy's like he's about to do. And look really cool while beating them up to a pulp. Which is what he always does.

There may be a fight vs grimmjow, probably one vs Ishida because Bleach had flawed logic to begin with. So Ishida will have his "reasons".

You can expect anything to happen really, and probably everything WILL happen. Because he figures he needs to go out with a bang.

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exactly lol.

Anyway. Sure, Zaraki will be restored to his former power, not restricted by himself, probably learn the name of his shikai. Probably won't be able to do bankai as it is something that supposedly takes years to train and perfect.
    Ishida will also have something upon his sleeve because he was the only Quincy left alive. Jura Bach's power didn't affect him.

And Ichigo's bankai will already overpower yama's one. The one from yama already got absorbed, and knowing that this IS bleach. Ichigo will suddenly power up, as he just did. Go to the enemy's like he's about to do. And look really cool while beating them up to a pulp. Which is what he always does.

There may be a fight vs grimmjow, probably one vs Ishida because Bleach had flawed logic to begin with. So Ishida will have his "reasons".

You can expect anything to happen really, and probably everything WILL happen. Because he figures he needs to go out with a bang.
    Even with just knowing his Shikai, Kenpachi will be a force to be reckoned with. As for Uryu, well, he usually has reasons for doing anything, he isn't exactly an impulsive character also he does value his friends (Orihime, Sado, Ichigo, etc) so he's not likely out to kill them all and if that were to happen I think I would have to throw a fit. Flawed logic aside, Ichigo will do something powerful and Yhwach will be all "wtf" and eventually be defeated because hey this is Bleach.

Though I am very interested to found out more about the other Quincies, especially the females ones that were recently introduced. Also the fanservice in the last chapter was great~ Which I just wanted to point out for no reason haha

|Social Media Links|

"Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    Even with just knowing his Shikai, Kenpachi will be a force to be reckoned with. As for Uryu, well, he usually has reasons for doing anything, he isn't exactly an impulsive character also he does value his friends (Orihime, Sado, Ichigo, etc) so he's not likely out to kill them all and if that were to happen I think I would have to throw a fit. Flawed logic aside, Ichigo will do something powerful and Yhwach will be all "wtf" and eventually be defeated because hey this is Bleach.

Though I am very interested to found out more about the other Quincies, especially the females ones that were recently introduced. Also the fanservice in the last chapter was great~ Which I just wanted to point out for no reason haha
    True that, it multiplied Ichigo's powers, and so it does with everyone else's. But .... the heat of Ichigo's reiatsu made seas dissappear. Like.. wtf.

I do think Ishida values his comrades, although its 98% Inoue he cares about.... they should end up together. They will. THEY HAVE.
    But yeah, atleast we know a bit more about the quincies, although Ichigo is already nearly every species in Bleach. Human-soul reaper-hollow-Quincy.

Fanservice, lool.

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True that, it multiplied Ichigo's powers, and so it does with everyone else's. But .... the heat of Ichigo's reiatsu made seas dissappear. Like.. wtf.

I do think Ishida values his comrades, although its 98% Inoue he cares about.... they should end up together. They will. THEY HAVE.
    But yeah, atleast we know a bit more about the quincies, although Ichigo is already nearly every species in Bleach. Human-soul reaper-hollow-Quincy.

Fanservice, lool.
    Hahaha. You are never going to get over that are you? XD

Ah, I painfully grozit Ulquiorra and Orihima (don't dare remind me he's dead haha) but I am not at all opposed to her and Uryu, it's just not something I really think about. But enough about shipping. I wanna know more about them and yes I have noticed that. He was also able to attain Fullbringer powers and considered a vizard... so he's all over the place haha but hey, it's shounen.

~F A N S E R V I C E~ YEAH!

|Social Media Links|

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information