AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Finding An Old Anime

Junior Member lokiwolf83 is on a distinguished road lokiwolf83's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2012 05:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help Finding An Old Anime

Any help is appreceiated... I don't have much to go on, so this might be a challenge.

I'm looking for the name of an old Anime I used to watch as a kid, I'm not sure of the exact date, but it was proabbly early- to mid-80's. Here's what I remember about it:

The princess was traveling to the center of the galaxy... I don't remember exactly why, but I think she may have been going there to give up her life to destroy some evil force. She was very pale & waife-like. Along the way, she met 2 (or 3) people who became her guardians. One guy was dressed in red & white armor, carried a staff & used special attacks like "Comet" & "Metero". The princess kept him & his hot-headed ways in check by placing a golden headband on his. She could cause him increadible pain (by crossnig her arms, I think).

They met another guy who wore blue armor, I think he was a water or lightning type. He was convinced to join their quest. I think there was a third person who joined them, but this is where the show stopped airing.

Each guardian had something they road on, like a flying platform & they could fly through space or planetary atmosphere on them.

That's all I have to go on... any ideas as to what this was?

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Default Re: Help Finding An Old Anime

Starzingerwiki ?

3. Thanks lokiwolf83 thanked for this post
    Likes SpeaR liked this post
    Junior Member lokiwolf83 is on a distinguished road lokiwolf83's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2012 05:15 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Help Finding An Old Anime

That was it! Thanks.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

I remember this show...the main guardian would grow to a giant and was super strong. I think he was a berserker...and would lose it once in a while. This was from the same studio that did Galaxy Express 999, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock....all great shows.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information