AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: To Say I Love You

Junior Member Kedamono is on a distinguished road Kedamono's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 01:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default To Say I Love You

Dear members of AF,

In your opinion, what does it mean to love someone, be it romantic or platonic? What requisites must someone meet for you to utter the words "I love you" unto him/her?

Yumi speaks:

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: To Say I Love You

Well, when it gets to a love such as a brotherly one, or a love shared between friends. To me i need to feel that they are part of my family. They have to be the type of friend who will not try to talk you into doing a bunch of stupid things, but instead try to talk you out of them. A friend that I love would have my back, but wouldn't be afraid to tell me when i f**ked up. It's the kind of person who still calls you to see how you're doing after you'v moved 5000miles away to a different country.

As far as "falling in love with a woman" is concerned. Marriage and all that crap. I have found many very special women that i cared for deeply.But i never loved any of them. If i loved them, then i'm sure i wouldn't have gotten over them as quick as i have. So idk what is required for romantic love for me.

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Someone took my sweet roll! Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon has a reputation beyond repute Derrick Remon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Jet 255 - Torchic 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:05 PM
    Threads

To love some one is to care and be with them, til the very end.

┈┈┈┈┈╭┻━━┻╮┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┃▆┈┈▆┃┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╭╋━━━━╋╮┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈┃┃┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╰┫┈┈┈┈┣╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╰┓┏┓┏╯┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈╰╯╰╯┈┈┈┈┈┈

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

To love,both kinds,is to feel enough for that one person that you can say that to them.That you are comfortable enough with them to say that.To feel enough for one person to know they deserve those three words.

Platonic love is to know you care enough for that peron so much that you want to protect them,that you want them to never leave your side.

The first parts of romantic love are the same as platonic.But,romantic means that you care so much you couldn't stand seeing them by anyone else's side,that you feel only you can protect them,that you want a kiss to seal the deal.

That is what love means to me.
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I always think that love is abstract. Everyone has their definition of love. To me, well, love is something you feel when you care deeply about a person or something. You want to protect them, you want to nourish them, you want to shower them with everything you have, you don't want to hurt them, you always want the best for them. You get angry when they do something stupid, not because you hate them, but because you care. You cry when they cry because you feel their pain. You smile when they smile because it makes you relieved and happy.

Yes, I'm talking about my mother; she's that kind of woman and I simply love her too. I am not a romantic person at heart, so don't shoot me if you think that I'm talking about romantic love.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

L.O.V.E. stands for Legs Open Very Easy. And that, I believe, is all that's about it.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is when you want somebody to be happy even if it sacrifices your own happiness, when you think about somebody no matter what you're doing, it's when you just can't tell tim how you feel because you're scared that it'll mess up your friendship.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

To say you love someone is easy but to actually love someone is very hard.
    If you love someone a lot then they leave you, you will feel heartbroken for a long long time and even if they say get over it you know deep down that you just can't and that is what I believe love is

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

The word love is used to lightly in my opinion. People toss the word around carelessly causing it to lose it's value.

To me, love is everything. If one gets to much however, they begin to take it for granted...
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Closed Thread

Thread Information