AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Uchiha Itachi

Junior Member Cyberhunter Cyberhunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2004 12:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Again just tell me what you think...

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

he got some jagged edges

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe its just my eyes, maybe its just my monitor...
    both are bad, but i cant see them, tho if you tell me what lines i would be happy to fix them...

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

looks pretty clean to me (escaflownemoon, if you use internet explorer, make sure the picture isn't getting resized, that screws everything up)

my only suggestion would be to hue the bg a little more towards red, doesn't need much though.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well i fixed some colouration issues by his hair and forehead protectior(it really annoyed me once i noticed it, since i did re-draw this picture in photoshop)
    and the background is now more red

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It's better I think.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

The character looks good, but the background looks kind of dull, as does the lettering of his name. At the very least I think it would look nicer with a bit of a shadow behind the character, 'cos he looks like a 2-D cardboard cutout and a shadow might give the wallpaper some depth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information