AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Golden Ransom

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default The Golden Ransom

Between right and wrong
    A sliver of ambiguity- whence,
    Child-eyes question the world
    The extent of it's ambivalence

It sits there unannounced
    In its formal attire,
    Outdated and outcast
    Without desire or ire

Allowing all to see it's form
    Which comes and goes with the days,
    With the time and with the reasons
    And for all the pain which pays

A sudden ransom of a fee,
    Purchased from the peddler of lies,
    Songs of novelties so succulent
    Scream their passions as they fly

From one hand to another
    As if they were just stock,
    A lost cause by hand and mouth
    A wondrous sort of shiny rock

Which glitters with our sultry-
    No, we can't deny it's divide,
    As if we stand as poultry
    Awaiting the axe of demise

No amount of coin can recompense
    The treason we all try,
    As our eyes become blinded by;
    The pleasure it can pry-

Off the wall which represents something
    Though our eyes have chose to see nothing,
    Right or wrong, fair or unfair
    Poem or song, common or rare

Once more we find that simple border
    Made of three sections rather than two
    Between right and wrong, in worldly disorder
    The gray has been there; old or new.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Golden Ransom

WOW! So beautiful. So intense. You have knack for ending poems. They always come together like a neatly tied bow on a perfectly wrapped present. Great beginning as well. "Child-eyes question the world/The extent of it's ambivalence." Genius o_o

I love it, I really do. And I'm not just saying that, I mean it. I wish more people could see the gray instead of siding with either black or white, but most people are very stubborn and narrow-minded.

4. Thanks Tetsanosuke thanked for this post
    Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would like to express my gratitude for your praise. And the joy I felt upon seeing such a reaction.

I would also like to point out how you managed to touch upon an idea weaved into the poem's core. Just as we discussed before the perceptions of what one could take from a piece can be dauntingly varied. It's always ensuring in it's own way when a reader manages to touch to some measure of the author's intended expression. The measure you have touched upon is a general foundation for the my intended angle. But in your hands it could be whatever you wished. I suppose that's some of the magic of poetry.

Although where one finds meaning and definition, there can be far more in the shadows that hide. The subtle cues and the concepts within the author's perception; the angles they are tied with and the thought-strings which bind them with other concepts.

I'm going to stop for a while before I get carried away with my swing-set.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke View Post
    I would like to express my gratitude for your praise. And the joy I felt upon seeing such a reaction.

I would also like to point out how you managed to touch upon an idea weaved into the poem's core. Just as we discussed before the perceptions of what one could take from a piece can be dauntingly varied. It's always ensuring in it's own way when a reader manages to touch to some measure of the author's intended expression. The measure you have touched upon is a general foundation for the my intended angle. But in your hands it could be whatever you wished. I suppose that's some of the magic of poetry.

Although where one finds meaning and definition, there can be far more in the shadows that hide. The subtle cues and the concepts within the author's perception; the angles they are tied with and the thought-strings which bind them with other concepts.

I'm going to stop for a while before I get carried away with my swing-set.
    I agree. Poetry is very magical.

Someday, I wanna sit down and have a cup of coffee with you. And I don't even drink coffee. But you inspire me to do things. I love poetry, and your poems make me love it even more. I know I am being stereotypical, but it's so refreshing to come across a guy who writes so well and rivals my passion for poetry. Most the men around me find it to be girly and uninteresting... (the nicer way to say how they feel about it) =\

But anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed my comments. I am always willing to give my feedback.

7. Thanks Tetsanosuke thanked for this post
    Likes Tetsanosuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn, @Tetsanosuke , you really can't stop impressing me with your amazing poetry, don't you?

Simply loved the first three strophes plus numbers 5, 6 and 8
    Elaborated poem, sounding really melodious, a pleasure to read

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

9. Thanks Tetsanosuke thanked for this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information