AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Do you have a guilty concious?

Threaded View

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Do you have a guilty conscience?

Hello everbody here AF! Been awhile seince i have made a thread, this has been weighing on my mind heavily.

Do you have a guilty conscience? If so, to what extent. Do you think that people with guilty conscience are much more restricted in life? And do you think that people without guilty conscience make them a bad person? A person with a guilty conscience will often avoid negetiive things such as taking other peoples belingings because they fealt is the wrong thing to do. They feal a sence of guiltyness when they do bad things, could this perhaps be considered a bad thing? Somthing that keeps people from acheiving more? Also, people who have no conscience are alot less limited to there emotions and can make logical decitions that would benifit them. However they will most of the time be negitive effecting other people.

I have a pretty guilty conscience. If i think that a decition i'm about to make will harm another person, i will hesitate and eventualy change my mind out of guilt. There are some who think that it is a bad thing, i do not. If it wasn't for good morals an integrety, there would be alot of negetivity in this world. More so, then there already is.

Thanks for reading and partictipating! <3 Oak
    Last edited by Explorer Oak; 06-08-2012 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Just some spelling errors. :) ... And a few more.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Thread Information