AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Want to Participate in the SOTW competitions

Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I Want to Participate in the SOTW competitions

I read the rules and found that you needed to be included in the list of skilled Photoshop experts dictated by the mods to participate in the SOTW competitions, etc. But I would like to compete with the more skilled.

I can do well with Photoshop; I'm just very rusty still. I will follow the rules to the letter and put a good effort into my work. I can make a few sample sigs fitting to whatever criteria you set if you wish so. Thank you for reading.

Yoko Littner Fan Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2014 05:14 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: I Want to Participate in the SOTW competitions

Those were an old set of rules that turned out to be a really dumb idea, you can enter freely now. Here's the latest theme: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-Week-87-Theme

Deadline is today though. You can try the next theme though, or really cram an entry in today before he posts the poll.

My Photography
    #JustCanteThings
    My Signature Tags
    Project Cantelope
    A Home for Manly Souls
    Dai-Gurren Dan

3. Thanks Ayu 「あゆ」 thanked for this post
    Likes Bulf liked this post
    AF's Resident Furry Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Quote Originally Posted by Ayu 「あゆ」 View Post
    I read the rules and found that you needed to be included in the list of skilled Photoshop experts dictated by the mods to participate in the SOTW competitions, etc. But I would like to compete with the more skilled.

I can do well with Photoshop; I'm just very rusty still. I will follow the rules to the letter and put a good effort into my work. I can make a few sample sigs fitting to whatever criteria you set if you wish so. Thank you for reading.
    YEah, what Cantelope said. I'll be posting the next sotw ~7 est, so if you want, you can wait until then. I'll start beginner sotw up again as well later, so everyone has a fighting chance. As far as that list goes, ignore it.

5. Thanks Ayu 「あゆ」 thanked for this post
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Thanks for letting me kknow. That's definitely a nice relief.

Junior Member kingston250 is on a distinguished road kingston250's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 04:01 AM
    Threads

Hmmmm good decision to participate in a SOTW competition. i am new here so after some time i will also try to participate because i am also expert in Photoshop.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information