AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Ravena stepped in the office.
    "good morning Madam Ophelia" she said to woman that waited everyone to come. She looked around to see who arrived and who is on the way. Then she saw Art by one wall with Sif. She turned to other side and went there, not looking at anyone. She stood there and Lucifer was sitting on the ground next to her feet. He was looking at her
    I'm fine, Luc

----------
    "What? report to office? BUT THERE'S INJURED GIRL!" but professors seem to obey to the call and Aura had no choise but to return herself. She dashed back and saw Natasha leaving building. She ran to her, but there was more people, so the room mate did not see her. When she catched up with Natasha she was out of breath and it was at the door of office. Natasha waited to let other enter first so Aura almost knocked out Natasha.
    "sorry. I was runing all the way" she said "What this is for? How's that girl? Did anyone came?"
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Sol looked at Natasha and Aura. "The girl is Finrir, Yes? I belive she is more than capable of taking care of herself. She probably just needs a clean up and a bandage for the night. She's quite the stubborn one." He looked away from the two. Ornstien looked at then. "You shouldnt worry.so much. If she requires medical aid she will be aided. We do not neglect hurt students."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"sorry if i'm late" Victoria entered the room. She noticed Ravena and Art were standing at opposite walls. She closed the door behind her and leant against that instead of having to choose.
    There were a lot of students called here, were the classes getting shuffled? But wait. Those guys there looked like first years.
    <Oh no>Victoria came to a conclusion<this is going to be a class of the worst second years and the best first years>. <How could I..> Victoria was baffled, her marks were consistantly high. But before she could think for too long she was interrupted

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Ophelia thought of Finrir quickly and a stricken look of panic flooded her. Sol would have to go to her. There were to many comments and questions going on around her, and it was making her rather flustered. She decided to answer Sol first. "Not at the moment, but there is a student, Finrir in a room not far from here," she snapped her fingers. An illuminated map appeared. A room blinked blue. "Please go find her. She is injured. Take her to the healer's station immediately, please, Sol." Her eyes pleaded with him.

Before Sol could respond or reject, Ophelia turned her attention to Enoch. The panic had flushed itself away. She knew that Sol would take care of the injured student. He was someone she could always count on. He'd proven it yesterday, and time and time again before that. "My sister..." she began while clearing her throat. She spoke before any of the students entered the room. "My sister Lunastia," she glanced at Enoch, "has returned here. Strength is, indeed, a family trait of ours. But the similarities stop there. In life we were night and day, and in death, we have chosen separate paths." Her smile appeared at the corners of her mouth. She'd given this speech before. "Do not be mistaken. She was once my sister, but now, she is anything but." The conversation between them came to an abrupt in as the students began filing in.

"Thank you for coming," she said with a broad smile. "Do not be alarmed, you are not in trouble. I simply wanted to ask something of you all. While most of you are first year students, I have decided to put you all on a special assignment. Before the assignment begins, you all will shadow one of our instructors. You will watch their every move and learn the ways of their magic. Normally, I would never do this. However," she smiled at them, "circumstances have shown that there is a need for us to train more reapers and as quickly as possible. We have a limited number of second through fourth year students, but a surplus in first years. Therefore, after having reviewed your submissions for application given to me by the reaper that greeted you, I have chosen you to become apprentices for our professors." She let out a long sigh.

"I cannot tell you why just yet, but please understand, my reasons are born from necessity. For now, until I have figured out what exactly is going on, I must keep you in the dark. But it will only be for a brief period." She stood up and walked in front of her desk, crossing her arms over her chest. "If you wish to become a part of this new program, please raise your hand. However, if you would like to remain a normal student, I will not hold it against you. This program will require quite a bit from you. You will be required to do your studies as well as shadow a professor. It will not be easy." Her eyes became serious and the smile disappeared. "And it will be dangerous." She waited from a response from the students.

Tatiana was the first to raise her hand.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 07-13-2012 at 12:00 AM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol nodded and Wordlessly slipped out of the room. He walked by all of the students, some looking at him as he passed, some whispering. He ignored it all. He had learned long ago that just because he looked strange, students would often comment. He also learned how to block it out. He arrived a Finrirs room and entered wordlessly. Kneeling beside her, A dark purple fire leapt into his hand.pressing it across her wound, The skin closed up withoyt a scar. The flames changed to orange, and ignited the blood that had been spilt. It didnot burn Finrir, Sol, or the surroundings though.then it changed red and Sank into Finrir, reentering her bloodstream, all without her feeling anything. Sol Then reached into her mind, And reopened the synapses that closed, snapping her back into conciousness.

Art raised his hand. "I too would like to join. Only.." He glanced at Victoria, hoping to see her eith a hand raised.He also looked at Ravena. Please dont be mad Ravena. You know why I chose her...He looked back at Orphelia. "Well, I hope i get some free time at least."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch smiled to himself but remained silent letting the other students file in and his conversation with Ophelia fade into obscurity. He vaguely glanced at each of the other students but quickly forgot most everything about them. He had more important things on his mind than a random group of rookies.

Ophelia addressed them all and Enoch listened intently. Well, this was going to be amusing. Seems like everyone was making their moves already. Aggressive starts on all fronts. That meant that they each had some manner of plan. oh! How he loved upsetting plans! But now he thought about what to do, he didn't much like the idea of following some professor around and learning about "magic" held little interest for him. But on the other hand he might get a better idea of what these people felt they were doing. That might amuse him briefly.

Enoch raised his hand, "Why not? I cannot think of any reason why I should avail myself of the amusements you so eagerly provide."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brandford entered the room through golden particles fprming his body. A showy entrance but one he was acvoustomed to. Smiling at the students Brandford turned his attention to Enoch. A quick glance then his attention turned to Rune. "I see we've been recalled. What developments have transpired in my absence?"

Finrir rolled once or twice before reailty, or whatever this realm was, became.clear again. A man stood before her and seemed to have done something to her. Her first thoughts were mortifing yet she kept calm. "Where is Enoch?"

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: what is with all the spam recently? that one isn't even trying to sell anything.

IC:
    Victoria looked around, there were only two hands up. One of them was Art's, she saw him looking at her, obviously wanting to raise her hand as well. She looked to the other side of the room. Thinking about it, Victoria really didn't want these first years to have any advantage on her, it'd be a disgrace for them to outdo her. She raised her arm. "I don't have much to do outside classes anyway" she said. "How are the professors assigned?" she asked

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena listened to madam Ophelia with stone face. When she asked to do this task.. she looked down to Lucifer. For those, who would look at her, it looked, like she was having conversation with her minion. Lucifer looked exited. Ravena smiled. She was the one that always was up for a challenge, even thou her last one almost finished her. But she could not fight her nature and she smiled to herself. Then not looking up, she raised her hand. Then she looked up with the same smile, looked around the room, saw Victoria and Art standing with raised hands and said
    "ok, I'm in. but one more thing.. when will this start? we had no sleep last night, remember? I'm not very productive today"
    But somewhere deep she was exited. New adventure. Lucifer could not sit still and started walking forward and back
    let's hope for Sol, right? she looked at Lucifer

---------------

Aura was scared. First years gets task even they didn't started school year yet? She hoped and believed that she was invited here because she had something inside her. She was not average.. Even thou she was really scared for what is going to happen, she slowly raised her shaking hand up
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ophelia frowned as both Stein and Jacob entered the room. "I will give you further details on what is going on after we are done here with the students," Ophelia said to Brand. "As I was saying, Jacob," the boy glanced up and flushed red. She laughed. "Don't be embarrassed. I didn't mean that as calling you out. But I've already explained the situation to the others. Complications have arisen and I'm in need of a group of first years that will be willing to train as hard and quickly as possible. You will be training underneath one of our professors. This will make your life harder for now, but it will be a great help to us at Black Rose Academy. I have chosen you and your peers by reviewing your applications. If you would like to be a part of this, raise your hand as the others have done."

Feeling pressured to conform and be a part of the group, Jacob slowly raised his hand. He wasn't sure how or what this would involve, but he saw it as an opportunity for himself socially.

"Good!" She said with enthusiasm. Opehlia turned her attention to Victoria. "Once I have everyone's answers I will make the groups based on who I think will work best together. The earlier groupings that I gave you earlier will be ignored, and because you'll be in the field on a regular basis, you no longer have to do Field Study. I only have three second years here, but five groups. I would like some of my groups to have second years on them so that the first years can see what they have to learn." She looked from Ravena to Alexander to Natasha to Chris and to Claire. "I know that my two assistants will say yes to this," she'd forgotten that they were supposed to retrieve the book for her, but that didn't matter now. What say you three? Hmmm?"

OOC: @HateSpawn98 , @Light Buster , @Kiss of Death
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Great.. First years.. Ravena was not happy
    Onew by Ωmega

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking around brandford smiled as the studnets slowler rose their hands. he peered down to Aura and Natasha and his smile faded. "My apologies for your time being cut short. I hope you both do very well in the future." Turning back around Brandford lifted his hand. The hawk came swirling down from an unknown shadow and landed in his forearm. Brandford gave it a few quick pets before it flew off against. He was wondering how this would work out. He wanted to teach them the basics quickly. Rapheal's earlier comment about extra classes seem justified for now but with them joining them on missions to the human world they could not give the Dark Souls the chance to gather and grow stronger. How should he play this?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol Looked down at Finrir. ''Enoch? He has been called on by Madam Orphellia. I will inform him of your concern. However, my instructions are to escort you to the medical facility. Whilst I am a teacher my medical studies have been Lax. You will have a check up, then the nurses can decide if you will leave. If you so wish I will let Enoch know you wish for his company.'' He took hold of her shoulder, and there was a rush of wind. Then Finrir felt a softer bed below her, and as she loked around she was in a hospital bed, in th School medical facility. one of the nurses looked over at them, and nodded. This was not the First tie Sol had appeared in this manner. She guestured too a few other nrses, and they came over to check on Finrir. Sol stepped back and dematerialised into black ash, which faded away in a nonexistant wind.

He rematerialised outside Orphelias office, preformed his usual knock, then entered with a Bow. ''Student Finrir is in the medical wing, having a check up preformed. She was also somewhat concerned about the presence of one Enoch.'' He looked at Enoch as he said this. ''He may wish to check on her later.'' He stood still as he waited for further instruction.

----------------

Ashe stood at the Entrance to the Academy. ''My heart... would be flutering..'' She muttered to herself, a nervous look on her face. She checked her list again. ''Okay... I need to speak to a Proffesso... Stien... And I'm in a room with a girl called Isis.'' She blushed. ''I didn't want to have to share a room...'' She muttered, before entering. She tried to ask a couple of students where she might find proffesor Stei, but she was too quiet, and they didn't see her. ''Oooh... I'm never going to get anywhere...'' She noticed suddenly a Student checking something on a noticeboard or something of that nature. She walked over to the tall boy. ''Ummm... Excuse me... I'm sorry to bother you but... do you know... where Proffessor Stein is?'' The boy blinked, surprised at Ashe's demeanor, then guestured down a corridor. ''Just fllow the blue arrows. I think he's in Madam Orphelllias office. SHe blushed, nodded, and sped off without a word. Arrivingm she shrieked as Sol materialised in front of her, and she stood silently as he spoke.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 07-13-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Chris and Claire didn't hesitate to accept her offer to move a little faster than usual.

(Chris) "We can handle it."
    (Claire) "We'll do it."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch looked at Sol, "Who?" His mind spilled backward, drifting through his memory and then he recalled the girl he was probably talking. "Oh that freedom girl." It was the only attribute about her that really stuck in his mind. It seemed to be the only thing she cared about, as nonsensical as it was to care about something that she already had and that could never be taken away from her. He could not imagine why she would want his presence and no small part of him wanted to deny her even that, since he had a feeling she would just want to talk about freedom more. Still, she had requested him and she might have something interesting to say and that was encouraging and it wasn't like he had too much better to do so dropping in was a non-cost.

He sighed, a laughing grin spreading across his face like a tear across a veil, "Go to the principals office, go to the nurse's office, go to hell, where am I gone be asked to go next?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fast. Very fast. Finrir ran her hands against the silk of the sheets then the fluff of pillow. So real. To real. She felt her nose. Bleeding. She'd had that problem for quite a while it seemed. Overexcitment caused her nose to leak, it was common for her and a pain to her parents. It wasn't like a Gilgamesh to show themselves weak in any way. As Sol disappeared Finrir literally rolled her eyes in boredom. What a dull way to make an exit. She herself would enter in a storm of cherry blossoms. She found them dazzling and increasingly beautiful with each gust of wind or in authum when they fell. She smiled widely at the thought before a voice focused her mind. "Who are you." That same voice. Fake yes yet she remembered it. Those monsters had gathered around her easily capable of reaping her life yet haulted. Questions. Thats all that centered around this topic. So asking one she knows thinks himself based in knowledge seemed the right move. Or should she ask that women.

No way. That women was overly dull and flashy. Finrir could honestly say she reminded her of her mother in more ways then one. That thoight alone forever classified the Head Professor as trash. A few other words yet none approiate enough to even post on an anime forum. Wow.

She truly hoped Enoch would hurry. If he decided to come at all. Wait. There was no doubt in her mind. He would come. His curiosity would push him into it. So be it.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Sorry for the wait.
    Alexander did not feel alright with this, he was going in blind and he did not know how he would handle it, not only that he was a first year who knew almost nothing about reapers right now. However, he heard the word dangerous, and almost instantly he knew he was in, he raised his hand with hesitation and looked around to see who was left. He looked at Natasha who seemed rather nervous.

"I'm good with it." He said his hand still raised, unsure if he should put it down or what she exactly wanted.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Natasha thought frantically in her head
    'I can't do this, I don't wanna die, I just got here' and yet for some reason, as if it had a mind of it's own, her hand was in the air accepting the offer. She shook for a moment from being so close to many first years but quickly adapted to what was going on.

"U-Uh." She said quietly, hoping not to many people were paying attention to her
    "I-I will go..." she got quieter as she spoke like she always does when shes around to many people or people she did not know all that great.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aura looked at her room mate
    "calm down, Nata, I'm going too" she said and took girls arm that wasn't raised. then whispered to her, that no one other could hear "They picked us because we're special and because we can do it.Don't worry, I'll be with you all the time"
    please, please put us together in the team
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Might be slow posting this weekend - severe lack of internet

IC: <oh> she shouldve figured she would be paired with first years considering the ratio of the students. She would still see Ravena in her room and Art in class, but it looked like she'd be friendless again for the while they were shadowing.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

"calm down, Nata, I'm going too" she said and took girls arm that wasn't raised. then whispered to her, that no one other could hear "They picked us because we're special and because we can do it.Don't worry, I'll be with you all the time"

Natasha looked at her, realizing she had called her a nickname the Jenny - her previous best friend - called her before her death.
    "A-Alright." He voice was slightly more elevated and confidence backed in it. She raised her hand along with everyone else and looked at Aura like Thank you

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena was observing everyone. Some people were talking between themselfs, some were deeply in their thoughts, some, like ravena were looking around to see, what's next. She wanted to know who she got teamed up to. She catched Victoria's eyes. Ravena looked at her for a moment and then turned her eyes to Lucifer. She felt sad. For the first time she thought she may have a friend. And second day everything crashed

--------------------------------

Aura smiled. It was nice to have friend. She never had one. Even thou she was nice to everyone, no one looked at her seriously. And now this girl held her hand. She squized jently natas hand and smiled to her
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Standing outside the nurse's office a figure stood against the wall in a standard Black Rose Academy uniform, cloak and all yet his differed heavily in terms color. His was golden shining brightly like the scales of a dragon, this included the hood that concealed his face. His arms were hidden within causing the cloak sway with whichever way the wind took it. It extanded down to his ankle where his feet were clad in golden armor. Forged from magic. They echoed loudlu as he walked down the hallway. A moderatly deep voice echoing in the stillness. "Holy weapon Finrir. How bothersome will you before for me?"

As the footsteps disappeared from that side of the school that slowly grew louder as he entered the office in time for there assignments. With so many with raised hands he simply sighed before a black glooved hand sunk down from the cloak and pulled the hood away revealing a crimson lining, red eyes opened slowly as a spiked head of golden hair rose and those eyes narrowed into slits. "I've come. Don't worry I heard the important information." He raised his hand and smirked.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ophelia was caught off-guard by Enkidu's entrance. She hadn't called for the third years yet...so how had he know? Her arms fell to her side as she addressed him. "Ah. Enkidu. I was going to speak with you and the other third years separately." She gave him a look of suspicion. Eavesdropping again are we? The look of suspicion twisted to a smile as her words echoed in Enkidu's mind. She disrupted their mental connection before he could make a response. "Then, everyone, here are your groups. There are two individuals who are not here Isis and Talen. You will meet them at a later time." Enoch left the room before she could tell him his group. That was fine. She'd been planning to go see Finrir after she was done.

Ophelia's group:
    Enock
    Tatiana
    Isis

Rosa's group:
    Victoria
    Alexander
    Chris

Sol's group:
    Ravena
    Jacob
    Claire

Brand's group:
    Finrir
    Ashe
    Talen

Stein's group:
    Natasha
    Aura
    Artorius
    Enkidu

"Our professor Raphael is doing special research for me currently, and with the extracurricular course load he will be unable to take on a group of his own. However, he is available for you if you have questions or need guidance." Ophelia smiled briefly. "Are there any questions?"

Tatiana raised her hand. Ophelia nodded at the girl. "When we will know why this is going on?" She asked.

"Soon enough," Ophelia responded. "The issue with explaining it now is that I, myself, am not 100% certain about what is going on. I don't want to disclose information to you all that is incorrect. I will tell you that it involves the Dark Souls. The problem with telling you this is that most of you have no idea what those words mean because you have yet to even start your classes. So, I propose this to you. If you are unsure what a Dark Soul is, go to the library and do some research today or, better yet, get together with the second or third year in your group. Classes have been cancelled, and as my colleagues and I will be focusing our energy today on deducing the 'what'," she air-quoted this bit, "of our predicament, there will be no missions. This is the perfect time for questions and answers."

Tatiana blushed and nodded in recognition of the Madame's suggestions. "Thank you, ma'am," she said with meek embarrassment.

"Anymore questions?" She asked turning her attention to the rest of the group.

OOC: Those of you playing second or third years: please visit to OOC thread. There will be a brief disclosure of what Dark Souls are there in the next few hours, that way you will know how to answer any questions given to you by first years. I mean...if you're playing a first year, you should probably still check it out so you know what type of questions your character should ask in the rp.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena looked around. Claire.. Girl that never alone. And jacob.. Looks shy. Great. Great group. At least they gor Sol as mentor. As no one said anything nor did anything, she prepared to walk
    "can we go?" she asked madan Ophelia. You could hear in her sold and deep voice that she was tired and not happy

------

"Look, Tata, we're in one group!" Aura said. She smilled to her friend. Aura felt, that a girl is still scared. Aura was scared too
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enkidu's eyes narrowed at the sound of Rapheal. His teacher on more then one assignment. A harsh man that seemed to always stare past you. He hated it dearly. How dare you stare at the future when it stood before you, his hands balled into fists within his cloak. His spiked hair fell over his eyes hiding the malicious nature they now held.

His group was under Stein's supervision. That wasn't that bad till he heard the other names. Art, Aura, and Natasha. Damn it, he thought to himself, the thought of working amd having to look out for them would prove dangerous to himself. He personailty was happy about his level of magic so far. The basics were easy to grasp after long study nights and endless training sessions. He even come into his own Reaper powers though its use tired him out extremely quick. So he focused on casting spells from the basics he learned and magic close quarter fighting. This did increase his stamina over the course of these three years and from that his agility increased. He learned to protect himself quite well. Now he wondered if he'd be ushered toward comradery with these dogs.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-15-2012 at 11:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information