AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

"GOOD MORNING"
    Natahsa opened her eyes imidently and was suddenly smashed in the face with a pillow which caused her to fall backwards into shock "Rise and shine" she started to laugh.

"Yes, Good Morning" She giggled at the fact she had gotten hit with a pillow, she realized she fell asleep with the chocolates in her hand still over by the table. She stood up and also got ready for the day at hand and waits for Aura to finish up.

"let's go eat. I hope there's salad.. Mmm..."
    "Okay sure!" She smiled ready for food and they left the room. They almost ran into two second year girls who lived next door. The picture was frightening. Two girls looked like they crossed hell. They had gray bags under their eyes, looked tired and sad and a little messy. Also there was this wolf... Girls stood there while second years passed them and left the building
    "is it me or they look horrible?" she asked Natasha

"Oh my, it looks like they have yet to have gotten ready at all." The sight startled her
    greatly but she grew down on it and calmed down.

"Hey Aura, I have not seen that one girl... Finir all day. I think i'm going to go and check on her... I-If that's okay with you of course."

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena looked at Victoria
    "hmm.. I don't think so. Because when animals alive they fight for territory. This is different. They're spirits now. I see no problem what so ever"
    She looked away
    "more then a 100 years ago I died. Lucifer was my pet while I was alive, died with me and wondered the world with me" She did not became sad of her death. She remembers it being painful and long. That's all. Her father died immideately. She is over it by now
    The girls entered the diving hall and went to pick food. Ravena picked salad with ommelete and extra bacon for Lucifer. They sat a the one end of he long table where no one was sittig
    I wonder when we'll get our class tables" she said and gave Lucifer piece of bacon. He took it from her hand carefully

-----------

Aura smiled
    "I didn't met that girl yet. can I come too? and then-FOOD!" Aura laughed. She was in a good mood today
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Aura smiled
    "I didn't met that girl yet. can I come too? and then-FOOD!" Aura laughed.

Natasha smiled at her brightly, and nodded, she was glad to hear her in such a good mood, she must have slept better after the cocoa. Natasha wondered around, asking girls that, really did not look that great where the girl Finir was staying, luckily she found the answer quickly and went to Finirs room. (@Hollow Ichigo )

Natasha knocked on the door as it slowly opened by it'self. As if in a horror movie. Natasha slowly backed away from the door scared slightly and looked at Aura but then looked at the door again, seeing how nothing jumped out at her she gently pushed it open kinda slowly.

"E-Excuse me, is there a g-g-girl named F-Finir in h-here?" She opened the door more slowly so she did not walk into anyone changing. Seeing how it was clear and no one was answering it made Natasha worry that something was wrong. She walked in nervously hoping that no one would be mad at her for entering without permission.
    "H-Hello? I-Is there an-anyone here?"

She took a few steps into the room and saw Finir passed out, nose bleeding, in her room alone. Quickly Natasha walked over and checked for a pulse, it was the first thing she was taught to do.

"A-Aura! She's passed out!" Natasha yelled frantically at Aura, still making sure she had a pulse and was breathing.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: not sure why to hech on pilse, when we are dead @HateSpawn98 )

Aura followed Natasha. It was horrible picture: the girl was bleeding.
    "I'll go get professor or someone!" Aura said and left the room running towards the door. She knew in cafeteria everyone is taking a breakfast, s maybe some adults will be there. She hoped to find someone
    What for the sake of God happened at school last night?
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"As long as Lucifer thinks so too"Ravena smiled. She was grateful - her mind had completely recovered from earlier because of Ravena and Lucifer.

Victoria got herself a big helping of soup and several slices of bread. "Mmm" she murmured.
    "Oh i think Rosa mentioned something about them arriving soon after we got back. We shouldn't have to wait too long"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's Friday" (OCC: I assume september 2nd) ravena said "they can give us one more day off after yesterday"
    "look, Lucifer wants your bread. He actually wants everything people eat" she said. Lucifer was sitting there looking at Victoria's hand what held bread "he eat almost everything" Ravena was in a good mood now. Even thou she was tired and not happy about how she acted in a reaping they did last night, the weather was nice, she wasn't worried at all anymore and it looks like she for the first time had a friend. A human friend, not Lucifer, that now stood up and touched Victoria's elbow with his nose. he begged for that bread. Ravena smiled. this was nice

Suddenly a girl from dorm next door runs dashing into cafeteria and strait to the professors
    Crazy girl

---------

Aura ran into dinning hall/cafeteria. Students and teachers were eating breaktfast, meeting with each other, talking to old friends

(OCC: for me cafeteria looks like dinig hall from harry Potter. Few long tables for studens and one for proffesors. I hope everyone likes this idea)

She ran to professors
    "help!" she said without breath "there's this girl Finnir or Finrir.. We, me and my room mate Natasha went to her to go together to eat and she is laying there not moving and bleeding. She is not sleeping. and I don't know where nurse is in this buiding. help...' she said everything fast, with only taking one breath and quietly
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-09-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finrir lay still on the floor, breathe dry within the enclosed room, though it was quite large. That scent, metal yet seemed as loose as a hand cupping water, sweet beyond rivers of suger. Could one whom was supposedly dead in fact die again. That made the life of a Reaper less desireable; in fact it was a letdown. Beings whom ushered death as Bastion prayed fall to the same fact. It reminded her of rabid dogs in the forest. Her father killed them when they stalked her. How she HATED that strength and his roar of dominance. It trolled her. Everyday it ran rapid within her body. Everything belonged to them. All the world was but a resource to a Gilgamesh. The very game of life was to be lived within the spotlight. Her parents travelled so much, one at her side while the other was away. Parties and ceremonies where she was fored to play the role of a puppet. Hair, silver as a blade, the shining tips mirroring it's legacy across the open air. If not enough, eyes a piercing jade, jewels catching each ray of light. Yet as a catch she was she was weak. She couldn't open up, she remained confined behind cages of oppression, infinte seemed so real.

"Enkidu..." She muttered in her hallucinogenic daze. The blood dripping from her nose cast from overexertion. Those creatures. This school. A world after death. Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh. It was as if it was forever branded into the deepest corner of her mind. It begged for control. Nothing would harm her. Nothing would touch her. She could be strong. As a Reaper. Gilgamesh could grow stronger. THAT NAME!!!!! A haunting cannon blasting against the great walls of her core. The family comes first. A Gilgamesh must always strive for perfection. The world was their's, all treasures were their's by right. As the legend of their decendents commanded. A man white of hair, eyes of jade, skin pale and cold as ice. Gilgamesh. The ruler of Uruk and said to be two thirds god. He believed himself above all others though his body was of mud and water. He collected treasures from scross the globe and stored them in a tower. It was forever know as the Tower of Babel and the landed surrounding it became Babylon. In his quest for glory he came upon a goddess. She gave him a child through a human formed in his likeness. Her name was Finrir and she became his wife.

That's right. Finrir was her name. Just like her. If she remembered correctly her mother once said "She was pale of skin, silver in hair, eyes of jade. Beautiful and her ego was as monsterous as her husband. They were the same and saw each other as equals." "Then why?" She always asked. "Why did he taken her life." Her mother never answered. Never any answers.

Never...
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-10-2012 at 07:08 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Art left the room in the morning, heading down to the breakfast hall. He came in just as Aura dashed in. He stood looking at her as she asked for help. Finrir... The girl Tat worried about. She's hurt? He slipped to the table near Victoria and Ravena. "Whats going on? Sounds awful." He looked genuinely concerned

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Oh... Right... Were dead... We wont have a pulse... *types it anyways cuz he already wrote it out before realizing what you said* Oh well. Guess they would not really have a temperature either. Ahehehe. XD;;

Natasha quickly tended to Finirs blooded nose, she laid her flat and made sure at all times she was breathing in case she had to preform CPR to keep her up and breathing for long enough. Natasha was in the room scared with just the girl Finir knocked out cold.
    "I-I'm sorry." Was all she could muster up, many thoughts went through Natasha's head
    'How long had she been like this?' 'What if she dies and I failed?' Natasha grew quite worried and at one point thought she was about to go into hyperventilation. She of course calmed down, and breathed slowly and got a towel and some water to place on her forehead in case she was over heating.
    "Enkido..." She muttered in her hallucinogenic daze. The blood dripping from her nose cast from overexertion.

"F-Finir. If you can h-hear me y-y-you wanna come back now?" Natasha knew she was talking to someone passed out, but she had seen in movies and other things sometimes talking helped them find where they were.

Quickly she replaced the towel and made sure she had a steady pulse while she waited for Aura to come back with some help.

"Dear god, please be back soon Aura." Natasha kept checking Finirs pulse every few minutes and constantly kept her temperature down

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

OOC: Half post for now. I want to get Luzifer a post to respond to. I haven't made a character sheet for this character yet, but I'm working on it...she-it-they are a hard character to get down. But what you all need to know is that THIS is your enemy.

@Luzifer

The curvacious woman came closer to him. The blackness lightened around her face to reveal a rather pale visage with completely black eyes. "Our name is God," she said with a very large, open-mouthed smile. "We are disappointed that you do not believe, but, we think you will soon enough." She disappeared and reappeared behind Enoch. She placed her arms around his neck in an embrace and whispered in his ear. "We have sent you here, Enoch, to help us eradicate these monstrosities, these Reapers as they call themselves. I did not make them. They are unnatural." Her voice became less of a chorus. It refined itself into one, a sweet, melodic tone. "I am sorry," she said, finally finding her own voice. At the same time, she reappeared in front of Enoch. "Sometimes the others overwhelm me." The blackness completely lifted from her body, revealing a nude, beautiful woman with long black hair. She looked like a paler, thinner version of Ophelia with red eyes.

"I am not God, but they tend to think themselves as a god, a deity if you will. Dark souls, have you heard the term mentioned yet?"

OOC: Off to work, more later, I promise guys!
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

She was ladling on the seduction rather thick, wasn't she? Enoch found amusing that a self-styled god would choose to go that route of persuasion but he supposed if she was actually a god he wasn't one to judge. Though he doubted that was the case. Her personality seemed at least somewhat fractured. She contradicted things she said knowingly and openly acknowledged other existent personalities inside herself. He was beginning to realize what was going on and he felt he had a solid enough grasp of the situation to work on.

Of course if he knew enough to form a plan that meant there were others who already had plans in motion. That was no good! The world wasn't very interesting if everyone was planning. He smiled inwardly. Time to have a little fun. Maybe run some experiments. He wondered what would happen. He had no idea. That was the best part!

He assessed the woman in front of him. She seemed rather brazen, walking around nude all the time indicated that either she or her otherselves cared little for societal conventions. He wondered if she was aware of her nudity. He smiled, "Dark souls? No. But if I would hazard a guess, I would imagine that they occur when a soul fails to pass over to whatever place souls are supposed to go. Instead in lingers on attacking humans, possibly consuming their own souls into itself until it becomes a mass of discordant spiritual matter. Is that close?" It seemed logical, the "Reapers" seemed intent on getting souls to pass over and "Dark Souls" had "dark" in the name possibly indicating some sort of ill-will or repugnant actions associated there with. This one exhibited symptoms of possessing several souls indicating a strong possibility that she was on of. That would imply that the dark souls devoured other souls and those souls continued on in some fashion in their host. He was missing a few details to confirm his hypothesis but it seemed good enough for just that.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I have no idea Art, I couldn't hear."Victoria had been letting Lucifer lick the last crumbs off her hand as she came in, and by the time she had noticed, the story had been told.

"Is it something serious?" Victoria swivelled in her seat to face outwards

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: You are good.

IC: The being in front of Enoch smiled softly. She seemed to blush. "The reapers are our enemies, but it does not have to be that way. We simply wish to exist. We have given them no harm. We do not attack reapers. And there is no consuming," she touched her chest, "we congregate in a single form. Souls who have not crossed over seek other souls of the same, and we amass. I have consumed no one. But I will not lie to you," she said with a simple smile. "They give us power, and it is this power that the reapers fear. So they demonize us, but we have done nothing to deserve it." Her words were not a lie. They were the truth. However right the reapers thought they were, the Dark Souls had never attacked them unless they were attacked first, and though they appeared to consume other souls, the souls had beckoned them in their own loneliness or anger or hatred. "That is why I have brought you here. You are a man of logic, of concepts. You will listen to us and weigh the options. You are our only hope. You, and the girl called Finrir."

She offered her hand to him. "Come with me and see that what I say is the truth. That there is fact behind my words."

~*~

Ophelia gasped as she came back to life. Slowly, she stood, putting her weight into Sol to keep her balance. "Sol. They grow stronger. She's here. She's in my school!" Although her movements were sluggish and delayed, she opened another portal and entered the library beside where Enoch and the Dark Soul stood together. "So you've taken my own form now?" Her words were filled with bitter venom. "Be gone," she said and the purifying light from before flashed.

The Dark Soul stood, the simple smile on her face. "You cannot stop what is already begun, Ophelia." And then she was gone.

With glaring eyes she stood looking at Enoch. Her face softened into a look of weary despondence. "Why she would come and speak with you, I do not know. We will discuss it later." Ophelia did not wait for Enoch to respond. She tapped her forehead and made a PA announcement throughout her entire school. "Attention all students: We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please report to your classrooms within the next hour. There, you will be instructed by your professor on your task for the day. Other than that, classes will be cancelled. Will the following students please report to my office: Victoria, Art, Ravena, Tatiana, Finrir, Natasha, Aura, Jacob, Alexander, and Enoch. Thank you." She motioned for Enoch to follow her. "The Dark Soul who visited you...she is very powerful and dangerous. But what did you think of her?" On the way to her office, she stopped at Chris' room and cracked the door just slightly, "Chris, Claire, please come to my office."

~*~

Tatiana felt a the heaviness in their room lift. Her head twisted as she looked from the right to the left. "It's gone." She said, perplexed. Then she heard the announcement. "Us?" She looked at Alexander with great confusion. "But why would she...we're not even second years or anything."

~*~

OOC: Mwahahahahaha! Massive meeting of folks in the office. It's good to see you back @Folter
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch listened to the creature’s words. He had never cared for morality or justice, so here explanation of how the Dark Souls meant nothing for Enoch. However, it did serve to indicate a status quo which Enoch found more than a little interesting. He wondered what factors led into this paradigm and just how many of those factors he could alter before the whole thing fell apart. He grinned a little bit. This was a whole new world to figure out. A new timeline of history to resolve.

However, this left the question of where to place himself. Should he side with this spirit or with these reapers? It was an interesting question to ponder. He was about to speak his reply when another woman burst out from the nearby emptiness.

She was one of the reapers… the one he had fantasized about killing earlier. She immediately launched into confrontation with the Dark Soul, a development and timing he couldn’t be more happy with. He didn’t want to tip his hand just yet. As he bemusedly watched the two fight he couldn’t help notice their physical similarities… he filed that away for future use though he already had a few theories. The spirit had already mentioned Ophelia by name and their familiarity with each other only heightened his suspicion. He wondered if the spirits name was Laertes or something similar. Laerta?

The scuffle lasted only a few moments and then stillness over took the library once more. A brief stillness as soon Ophelia was running around barking orders trying to manage things. Enoch followed along more out of curiosity than because he had been asked.

Her question struck him as odd, save for the information he gleaned earlier. In light of his current hypotheses, it actually seemed a very natural question for her to ask. “My opinion of her? I do not think you are asking about the Legion but rather the specific persona that it used. The dominate personality so to speak. Well, she seems rather certain about herself, at least in that she is in the right of it. I think she is very… uncautious as she seemed to tip her hand a little early though it may be a false mistake meant to convince you that you understand what she is up too. If so, it may be an attempt to paint me as untrustworthy, since you found me talking to her. Though, I will profess I come off as untrustworthy without the help. So either she is very clever, or very bad at calculating her window of opportunity. You seem to know her better than I, so I will let you be the judge of which she is. Also, she has bad fashion sense. Nudity is not in vogue last I checked. ”
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

OOC: Good to be back, but slight problem explained in the OOC thread.

IC: Stein was sitting at his desk when the announcement came over the PA. I'll have to find out whats going on, he thought. He waited until all of the students have arrived "Alright I take it you all heard the announcement I want you to all to wright your answer to the scenario on these sheets." He hands two stacks of papers to two of the students, and they pass around the sheets to everyone else. "Those will be due tomorrow, so be sure to have them done. Otherwise your dismissed."

Jacob had just finished getting dressed when he heard the announcement. Me? he thought. But I'm just a first year, how would I be able to help. He went straight to Madam Ophelia's office. The door was open so he went in, he was the second student to arrive, so he decided to wait until more students arrived before he started asking any questions.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol moved away, heading to his office. He had to prepare for his Classes. As he sifted through bis notes, he mde a pile of student folders who had minions, and a pile of those without. There were only 5 students wuithout minions. "Priority one..."he said. Ornstien spoke up "Class trip to the pet cemetary, again?" Sol nodded. "Tge best place for them to find a minion."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Art came and sat in front of girls. Ravena was observing the girl from first year and professors. Then she stood up
    "I have to go.. somewhere. Vic, see you in class" and she just walked away ignoring Art
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"see you" Victoria replied, then turned around. <Why was she leaving?>
    Orphelia's voice started to fade into the room. Well, it looked like she'd be seeing Ravena sooner than she thought. Ravena didn't seem to be coming back though.
    Victoria poked Art in the side "Come on, we better head there, right?".
    she got to her feet and got ready to go. "Orphelia's office huh? I don't remember doing anything bad. Maybe it's about our outing we had, but still, it's kind of strange"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Okay, next day...

Chris and Claire heard a knock on the door and heard Ophelia's voice as they got out of the bed as they heard. They wondered if she heard what the two were up to last night and what they just did but they didn't hesitate and got dressed in their perspective clothing except that Claire got in her school girl uniform which was lighter and easy to move in as the two left there room and headed toward Ophelia's office without delay and greeted her properly.

(Chris) "Greetings Ophelia."
    (Claire) "We have arrived as told."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-11-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art frowned. "Why'd she... Blank me? I havent offended her... Have I?" He thought aboutbit. Was it because of yesterday? The thought waant a bad one. He'd chosen Victoria over Ravena, despite Ravenas condition, trusting To Sif to act as he would. Sif had done it too, he saved her almost straight away. Art sighed. "Oh." he muttered. Standing silently, he pulled his hat lower over his eyes. Sif whimpered. He began to walk to Orphelia's office.

Sol began his walk. He took a walk sometimes. Usually to stretch his legs, but this time he had purpose. He entered Orphelias office with his usual knock- 4 sharp raps and a single harder knock. Opening the door, he gave her a bow, and oroduced sone paperwork from his Sleeve. Wordlessly, he passed it to Deltan , who flew over to Orphelua, put the scrolls down and gace a small Caw. Then he flew back to Sol. Sol spoke at last. "The paperwork for a class trip. The usual, to sort the students out. Those who need animal spirits." He didnt smile. There was very little emotion in his voice too.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Tatiana felt a the heaviness in their room lift. Her head twisted as she looked from the right to the left. "It's gone." She said, perplexed. Then she heard the announcement. "Us?" She looked at Alexander with great confusion. "But why would she...we're not even second years or anything."

"I'm not to sure, but we should probably go to see whats up right?" Alexander wondered if they had stayed up the whole night talking or if it was still night out, either way he was okay with it, he got to be with Tat which for some reason made him really happy. Happier than most.

"Well let's go then!" Alexander stood out and held out his hand to help her up if she wanted it, also because it was within arms length he opened the door at the same time.

"Let's go then." He smiled at her his hair was down past his eyes because he had not had really any time to fix it at the moment, he almost looked unrecognizable, but he was much more handsome with his hair down, however he never liked it.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Natasha heard her name along with Finir's being called, she was still waiting on Aura to come and hurry with help, seeing how Finir was still knocked out.
    "Maybe it would be best to take her with me, but I don't want Aura to come back and wonder where I went..." She could not make up her mind and did not want anyone to be upset at her. She did not leave Finir's side and tried calling for help where she sat.

"Someone! Anyone! Can I please get some help here! Finirs knocked out cold!" Natasha decided it would be best to take her to where everyone else was now headed, at least, people that she knew. She starts removing stuff and prepared her body so she could pick her up, waiting a few more moments seeing if help would come or if she would have to carry her the whole way.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Still having her internal PA system on, Ophelia heard Natasha's cry for help. "Leave her," she said, directing the words to just Natasha. "I will speak with her later when she wakes up. For now, I must speak with those I can." A smile crawled up the side of Ophelia's face as she heard Enoch's comment about fashion. "Well," she said as she took her seat, "the woman you met is my sister...or rather...she was. Sometimes a Lost Soul cannot be reached in time to be transferred, and unfortunately, my sister was one of these souls." She nodded to Claire and Chris as they entered her room. "Sorry to wake you so early, but there is work to be done. I want you to go to the library and fetch the book Dark Souls and Wretches, if you don't mind. I do apologize for having you run my errands." She folded her hands together and pressed them against her lips, thinking. "But these errands are of the utmost importance."

She glanced at the paper work that Sol put down on her desk. "Would you mind," she said looking around to see if Victoria had entered yet, "taking a few extra students? Victoria is in need of finding a minion, and badly. I want the first years to see if they can find one as well. Now that Lunastia has returned, I fear we don't have time for them to 'find' their minions and to train them as we normally do. Speaking of which..." she made another PA announcement, "Will all of the professors also come to my office?"

~*~

Tatiana looked at Alexander with a confused expression. She was perfectly capable of getting up on her own, but she didn't want to appear rude, so she took his hand. "Thank you," she said, the confusion tinging her voice. "Do you know how to get to Ophelia's office?" She said, looking around. "Awful rude of her to not give the first years directions, don't you think?" When Tatiana looked down at the floor, there were blue arrows lighting the way. "Well...I suppose the woman's thought of everything." And knowing that Alexander would say, 'After you,' she lead the way, not waiting for her signal. They walked through various corridors lined with portraits of famous some-bodies they would learn later on, but had no idea of whom they were now. Most of them looked as reapers should, creepy with dark circled eyes or extravagant costumes. She mentally noted that she would not be a costumed reaper.

"What do you think she wants?" Tatiana asked as they made their way to Ophelia's door.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch smiled to himself. His hypothesis had proven character, the connection was indeed familial. This place was proving to not be all that different from the world he had come from. Sure the natural of the machinations were different, the material altered, but the same patterns held true. It was akin to looking at a slingshot and a ballista. The basic principles applied and it was just a matter of dealing with the additional complications. Enoch nodded to Ophelia speaking to her as one would speak to one of equal or lesser rank, not differing to her station in the slightest, "Ah sisterly love. It is a beautiful things. At least, I assume so, not being a sister myself I can only conjecture. I have a feeling that her relation to you and her position of power are not entirely unrelated. Strength run in the family?"

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alexander followed right behind Tatiana, rethinking about the situation that just played out. 'Offering a hand, is normally the nice thing to do for a lady. Why did she seem confused on the action?' He thought the entire time they traveled, watching the arrows and following behind Tat. As they walked, they did not seem to be in any hurry, so he fixed his hair back to it's normal spiked to the side hair style and kept up with her.

He had pulled a blank and missed most of what she said after the thank you. However as they came up on the door, he heard Tatiana's voice again and he looked up to pay attention.

"What do you think she wants?" Tatiana asked as they made their way to Ophelia's door.

"Who knows, the best way to find out is walk in and see what happens."
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Still having her internal PA system on, Ophelia heard Natasha's cry for help. "Leave her," she said, directing the words to just Natasha. "I will speak with her later when she wakes up. For now, I must speak with those I can."

"I-I..." Natasha did not want to just leave her like that, she wiped up anymore blood that came out and stood up. It went against what she was taught when she was little, to always help others when they are need but she did not want to get into any trouble.

"I-I will b-be right there." Natasha stood up and headed for the door slowly, she looked back again worried but then continued on her way. She looked down like she normally did and saw the arrows on the ground (I'm just going to go ahead and use them as a guide for now, hope you don't mind) quickly she kept on the path the arrows sent her. She walked and flipped her hair and saw Alexander and Tatiana almost at the door. She kept silent, being as shy as she was and walked to the door also, waiting for them to go in first so that she did not seem rude going in before them.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol remained impasdive. "Victoria does need a minion, though i was under the impression she was in my class already. As for the first years, By your word, I shall take them." He didn't seem to mind the fact there were students in the room. He seemed not to care. "Any staff members or Special guests you want me to take?"

Art arrived outside the office and entered. In the student files on art, It was said he wore his hat differently depending on his mood. With the brim hiding his eyes and nose, it was easy to tell he was a birt.down. "Artorius reporting in, Ma'am"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information