AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Exactly.. Wait.. No..I.." Victoria tripped over her words again. She sighed as she framed the words in her head."you're right, we just met. I don't know what Art is thinking, but as far as im concerned we're not together"

Victoria's tone was slowly heightening. "I didn't ask him to say stuff like that, he just did. I know him as much as you"

'"And you know what?'" Victoria started. She stopped herself. Best not to have two arguments in the same day. "No.. Nothing."

"Ravena" she looked up at her. "Do you understand me?"

Victoria felt a lump forming in her throat.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

"no, because you didn't say everything you wanted. So?..." Ravena looked with an interest
    "well?.. " she asked with a slight flirt. She never did that, but today it seemed to be appropriate
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-28-2012 at 03:51 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

@mrpineapple @Kiss of Death @Esiphas

After she thought about it again, Rosa decided she'd simply gather her students now. She waved her hand to gesture to Ophelia to ignore her question. "Actually never mind. I'll just get Luigi to gather them." She reached into her the pocket inside of her cloak and pulled out a small notepad, of which the square sheets were bordered by Hello Kitty designs. She pulled out a similar-designed pen and wrote in elegant script:

Madame Rosa requests the presence of her students in the dining hall.

Thank you!

She ended her message with a smiley face. "Luigi," she said and she stuffed the materials back into her cloak and scooped Luigi from the other. "Please find Victoria, Art, and Ravena and show them this note." Luigi was given the piece of paper, which he took by mouth and bound off once placed on the ground.

"It's been a while dear Rosa. How have you been?"

Rosa turned to see Sir Bastion, a man who has earned a great deal of respect from her through out the past several years. He reminded her of his father, but... older. She immediately beamed when she laid eyes upon him.

"Sir Bastion! I've been positively swell! How have you been? Looking younger by the day!"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Art had sat again with Sif. "Whats taking them so long?" He wondered, scratching his chin. Sif looked at him enquiringly. "I'll justvhave to apologise, eh Sif. Sure... I never spoke to her much lastvyear, so that was probably a bit forward.. but... well she is!" Sif had given him a look saying So you called Beautiful. Art sighed. "She is. Its just... I've never liked someone this way before. Maybe a little bit... but..." His train of throught was stopped by Luigi. He read the note carefully and stood up. "Ok." he said to Luigi, who quickly went to find Victoria and ravena. He walked to thevdining hall. "Greetings Madam arosa." He said, bowing as he entered.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"no, forget it. I wasn't thinking" Victoria felt Ravena wouldn't approve of the fuss she made of Ravena earlier to Art.

"I was just going to say that even if there was something, he's totally not my type" she lied. Well, it was a double lie really. She wasn't thinking of that, and Victoria didn't really have a 'type' .

Victoria had had enough of the mini interrogation. "I'm going back" she told Ravena and started to walk.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The note flew to Ravena. She read it
    "let's go. they are waiting for us" Ravena walked beside Victoria
    I really shouldn't asked her that. Not my business Ravena felt that when Victoria want to speak, she will. Simple as that. Girl saw Art There's a price on the white horse Ravena payed as little attention to Art as was possible This drama makes me sick That was true. Ravena never was a drama person. She could lie well, but she tried not to complicate things in her life. Or afterlife. She was raised by a father and a pirates crew. She didn't knew the things girl suppose to think, girl suppose to feel. Other have these feelings for boys and Ravena didn't. She never met a boy actually to interesed her. Ravena wanted perfection and control. Even thou she never craved for power and to be the leader, she always wanted to be the best, to beat others. She never knew what it is to polish her nails and have sleepovers. She never knew drama and didn't wanted to know

Three of them entered dining hall and saw professors and madame Ophelia. reaping was about to begin
    Onew by Ωmega

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art looked aroumd when Ravena and Victoria entering. He nodded to Ravena, Then met Victorias gaze. He held it for a second, then looked away. As they stopped next ho him.he said "Sorry. I shouldnt have said that." He said, lookingvat Victiria again. "Focussing on our work is more important right niw.Madam Rosa has something from Miss Orphelia to do. I think she's taking us along."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria managed an "mm.." to Art as she couldn't think of anything to say. "let's get ready" she murmured "it'll be harder because there's less of us".
    Victoria tried to keep her previous enthusiasm up, but it seemed like it was all out. 'Nevermind' she thought 'We're here now. Let's get this job sorted'.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red cheeks flared in delight. A warm smile beakoning a reaction as repetitive as the words followed. "Fajjrikavvzujsm sj chi gkapqprucnz yurizi" (You flatter me beyond words dearest Rose.) He nodded slightly and his eyes lowered to the floor. From his cloak a phyton rose and wrapped around his arm. He lifted it toward Rose. It bite his hand quickly and from it, blood slithered out? It leaked onto the table before a smaller snake formed. It slithered back up Brandford and onto his extended index finger, coiled around it staring at Rose. "I'd ask of you to record the site. It will prove educational for the young." He offered the snake to her and if she so took it it would meld with her clothes and save as a type of 'radio' between the teachers. Another way of communicating between forces.

His body stiffened suddenly as the python coiled back into his robe. Why had he, if even for a moment, thought of them all as an army. Not Reapers keeping balance but a army of warriors revolutiving the future for generations. As if this wasn't the course they had already taken.but an extention.of the past reduced under and layer of haze. It made no sense.

"Excuse me for a moment. I...have a few things to prepare before the mission."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-29-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The world was... complex.

That was a truth Enoch not only understood but embraced. Even the simplest thing was a microcosm of endless and infinite complexity. So complex was the world that no one could accurate predict what would occur. A wise man never made a plan. Set goals, sure; but never plans. The spiraling infinity of life punished those who strove too hard to control it.

Enoch had long given up on all pretense of control. Rather he simply road the crashing waves of chaotic order let their ageless new-born eddies spin him on his way. His death was simple chance, an accident. However, that did not mean things could not be gained. Life wasn't avoiding the fall but mastering the landing.

The books in this library were numerous but loathsomely themed around death, souls, and the reaping their of. It was a rather bland place for one of his interests. Though he did pick out one book on reaping, see as it was to be his career for the time being he figured it was in his best interests to pay it some token homage. Though he'd be lying if he said would read the book anytime soon.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

@Shobu , @Kiss of Death , @Esiphas , @mr pineapple

Ophelia pointed toward the portal, "You all first," she said, her voice strained with a heightened sense of tension. "I want you to be careful. There are several souls, they will be confused. This is a prime scene for dark souls to appear. They will be trying to transform the lost souls, but, as you learned from your first year, they will also attempt to transform you as well." She watched as Madame Rosa and the students walked through the portal. Para repeated the words, "Be careful," as they went to were transported to Germany.

In front of them was the massive five car pile up: a pile of crunched up metal and leaking car fluids as well as blood, bodies, and dismembered limbs. One head sat at the foot of Ravena, gawking up at her in its death. The police and ambulances had yet to arrive. Ophelia had been right, in front of them were the lost souls of the dead people, all mourning their own deaths, some screaming and pointing fingers. But on the outskirts, the blobs of darkness could be seen coming forward. One whispered in Art's ear, "Come with ussssss."

Instructions: To the best of your abilities, fend off the five dark souls encroaching upon you with the magic you've learned thus far. @Shobu , as an instructor, you are only to interfere with the fight when your students appear to be in trouble.

@Hollow Ichigo

Ophelia glanced at Brand. "You can do as you please. I expect that you will not be hindered regardless. You're next," and through the portal he and his students went.

On the other side of the portal, Brand could hear the wailing of a small child. A dark soul was on it already, sucking on its small head. The mother's eyes are completely black and a dark soul speaks into her ear.

Instructions: there are three dark souls here. The mother is transforming. Stop her transformation and defeat the dark souls. @Hollow Ichigo : I believe you can take care of this yourself. As you have no active students, I'll leave this up to you.

@Valkarma

"Raphael, you're next." She watched him go through the portal.

On the other side, Raphael was met with a grieving girl who launched herself at him.

Instructions: Either take down the lost soul or cross her over. Your choice. :3

@Esiphas

"Well then Sol, that leaves us." She went through the portal after Sol. On the other side of the portal, a staff appeared in her hand. They were greeted by a growling soul whose bottom half was transforming into a blob. "Well, it's too late to save him. He's already begun transforming." A dark soul saw her and lifted what she figured was its head.

"Leave him to usssss." It hissed.

"I'm sorry," she said as she conjured lightning in her hand. "I don't believe that's my job." She sent the bolt of lightning at the blob. It sucked the lightning into it.

"Uselessss."

"Oh really?" She snapped her fingers and the lightning sparked, blowing the blob up from the inside out. Little pieces of the blob landed on both her and Sol. "Sorry. It's getting harder and harder to kill these things without making a mess."

Instructions: Kill the surrounding dark souls (4) and the transforming lost soul.

S.E. 95%

~*~

Tatiana blushed. "We can stay here and talk," she said with a meek voice, "if that's ok." She walked into the room and sat down on Alexander's bed. "It's just...that girl that fell from the sky, Finrir. She's my roommate. And when I went back to the room, I had this dream. There were all these dead people and she was surrounded by fire." Her stomach churned and she shivered. "I didn't know who to talk to about this. I don't know anyone else." She looked up at Alexander with pleading eyes. Such a pretty face when she had that look...Tatiana looked back down. "But I don't know what it means, or if it means anything at all."

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

@Luzifer

As Enoch wondered through the rather large and almost infinite library, a voice came to him. "So you made it, hmmm?" It was something lost between the gender of female and male, and made of many voices. "I thought you'd get lost between realms."
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria never did like teleporting and she felt very dizzy, before she shook it off.
    It was hot, and the fumes from the cars was suffocating. Stepping back, she could see the fuzzy blobs in the distance.

Victoria ran forward a bit and started to channel her energy into her hands. Reaching the desired level, she sent off a swirling orb of wind energy. Air based spells had always been her strong suit.

She watched the figure waver slightly, but then continue advancing. these weren't something she was going to be able to finish one hit.
    She looked to Ravena and Art, but they seemed preoccupied with their own attempts
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 07-03-2012 at 12:30 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art felt the dark souls whisper tugging at his very sense of reason. It was sickening to think of what this thing was. Then he was free suddenly, as a huge mass of grey fur barrelled into the dark soul, biting, clawing and bashing. Sif pused it to the ground and continued tearingbits flesh. Art shivered. That had been close. He waved hks hand and a blade of blue light appeared- and estoc style bladee. "Lets give the poor souls a hand, Eh Ravena?"

Sol quite calmly stood with his eyes facing the dark souls. He drew his spear, a magical weapon not unlike a boar spear, but lighter than it seemed so ut could be used witgout penalty. "I think we ought to engafe, yes Ornstien?" Said Sol, before dashing. With incredible speed, he moved straight through one dark soul and impaled another. Lifting it in the air, he poured lightning into the weapon and blew the dark soul into oblivion . The one he had moved clean through rared forva strkke behind him, but all 5 crows attacked as one, pinning the soul and tearing out chucks of soul-flesh. Ornstien was next, tearing out a blob of its nasty form. Sol spun his spear round and implaed the weakened soul.

Sp:88%
    Last edited by Esiphas; 07-03-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch looked completely unphased by the insanity he now found himself talking to. He had suspected he might be going crazy, an unfortunate result of his attempts to understand the infinite randomness around him and synthesize it into monolithic rules and paradigms. "Me? Lost? Never!" Enoch muttered to himself off-handedly, as if trying to conjure up a thought, "I merely get misplaced vis a vis time and space." He smiled, "Besides, getting lost assumes I have somewhere I need to be. That... is never the case."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So they walked into the portal. So many bodyless parts... Ravena looked down and saw a head. A woman was starting at her with eyes full of pain and fear. Must be just before it got ripped of.. Just like Teddy bear... And there it was. Dark souls. Simple. They trained with many more for last practices, but always with more people.. Well, no time to think about that.
    Ravena was well-built young woman. Strong lims and training for a decade gave her chanse to be the best. She took out her dagger. Surprice? She kept one tied on her leg. It was comfortable to take this way with her. She took it out and attacked a man that started transforming, but wasn't still sure into what. Lucifer attacked it with her. In total sync they moved fast. Lucifer went past her and attacked neck of a abomination and then with size or a hand bitten out he backed away for a moment. Just enought time to have it's throat cut. The soul tried to turn around and grab Ravena, but wolf was faster. He attacked souls arm and they both fell on the ground. Ravena ran in a slide dash to the laying soul while Lucifer was ripping it and holding it layed on the grownd.

She stood there for a moment looking at it. Then she raised her dagger "Rest in pease" and stuffed it in where should be things heart. It stopped moving

But then something happened. As she stood up something started.. It was... Ravena couldn't breath. She didn't need to, but someone or something grabbed her neck. She tried to reach the thing but she couldn't. It was soul of a baby. Damn this lether jacket She could not bend her arms and take a little bastartd off. Also, she could't breath. She couldn't shout for help. She even could make Lucifer to rip this thing away from her because she was moving all over the place and he might hurt Ravena. She's trapped.
    The baby soul was tagled in her hair and was barely seen. how? How something so small can be so strong? dagger fell out her hand help... no one can see it. No one.. only Lucifer was running around and crying. Ravens fell on her knees and on the dagger. Weapon slided un her leg and cannot even scream from pain. help...

------------------

Aura was in her room. Big bed, soft pillows... And then this man walks in. He looks at her and she starts to scream, but the man is faster and also is the bullet...
    Aura sat down screaming. Not again...
    She looked around. It was her dorm room. Still tea cups and cookies on the table where she and her room mate drank tea. Just adream... She noticed that she woke up a girl. She was staring at her. In the dark she only can see girl's eyes and not the face nor reaction. For a moment Aura was looking back at her. The mouth was so dry from nightmare and scream that she couldn't speak. Sorry...
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-03-2012 at 05:34 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Tatiana blushed. "We can stay here and talk," she said with a meek voice, "if that's ok." She walked into the room and sat down on Alexander's bed. "It's just...that girl that fell from the sky, Finrir. She's my roommate. And when I went back to the room, I had this dream. There were all these dead people and she was surrounded by fire." Her stomach churned and she shivered. "I didn't know who to talk to about this. I don't know anyone else." She looked up at Alexander with pleading eyes. Such a pretty face when she had that look...Tatiana looked back down. "But I don't know what it means, or if it means anything at all."

Alexander sat down next to her, and was again stunned by her beauty, then she looked away and Alexander wanted to see her smile, make her happy again. He felt like he had to help her, however, he also felt as if he was falling for her, though he would not admit it to anyone.

"Well, was there anything else involved in this dream? Or was it just burning people? Did you see anyone specific? Or did you just see the fire and the body's?" Alexander scoots closer and holds her hand gently so he can try and comfort her better, he looked into her eyes then broke eye contact blushing slightly, he then slowly removed his hand realizing he had no right to touch her without permission.

'What is going on? Why can't I treat her like everyone else? Have I changed?' Alexander thought to himself while he awaited a reply from Tat.
    -------------

Natasha woke up with a sudden burst of fright. She heard what sounded like someone scream and she stood up quickly to turn on the lights. The lights dazed her eyes for a moment and blinded her, but it was just Aura in the room with her. Natasha stared at her momentarily and looked away with a small blush realizing that she was staring at her.

"Are you alright Aura? Was it just a dream or did something happen?" Natasha asked worriedly walking over to Aura to double check on her.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-03-2012 at 04:21 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brandford lifted his arm as the hawk swooped down to his forearm and landed. It appeared larger in some way or another. It cocked it's head back before Brandford entered the portal. Yet before his body was fully through he felt a presense. Finrir, not his student, came dashing in after him. Through the ripples of time and teleportation they spinned. Brandford crossed his arm s and his slitering minion shot from his cloak, wrapping around the girl and coiling back just as they appeared in the human world.
    "Oh dear. Rune will not be happy about you." Ember eyes glancing down at Finrir as an eyebrow rose. Her face was pale as she stared directly ahead. Brandford, smiling, spoke gently. "The dark side of The Art of Reaping. Take in the scene, how your face flushs and you become aware of your surroundings in an instant."

Lifting his hand to the hawk's open mouth Bastion closed his eyes and sighed. "Arondight." Suddunly a dark one, a child, leaped to there rear and rushed Finrir. Bastion took hold of those flames that spit from his minion's mouth and as he turned, purged the fire from his mouth and slashed the flames had taken a shape. A one handed broadsword with a sawed off edge. Symbols and cryptic writing flooded it as Bastion watched the body turn to energy and pass on. He twirled the sword around via a circlur guard and prayed.

"We, the ushers of death do decree, be purified and transend into the next realm."
    Swinging the sword to his left hand Bastion drove it into the ground before a light formed chains and wrapoed around the mother. The black spiritual energy pulsating from her body thrashed heavily about and every so often it increased in strength. Brandford's eyes were narrowed in sadness. Helping her would be a long shot.

Finrir sat, bewilded, at the play before her. Her pupil's expanded wildly as a smile creep across her face. "Reaper.."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-03-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Just as Ravena fellto her knees there was a blur of energy and artorius was there, his ciat billowing in the wind, hat flying off. Then he lunged with his blade and piercef the thing on her head with the needle thin blade, the magic boiling the thing inside out. He pulled his blade away as it dissolved to nothing, and vaught his hat on the blade tip.. "Careful! Its the little ones that get you!"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena breath in. Then she stood up. She took out blade from her leg. She felt no pain at the time. Only rage and fury. Her blood was on the grownd. It mixed up with others blood. Victims blood. She saw another soul wandering from the back to Victoria. One thought. One comand to destroy and Lucifer was on his way. Somehow he became bigger. Possibly from her energy. He attacked with big force. One time. Two times. Three times.. ten times. He kept attacking doing not sutch a big damage, but still, a damage. Ravena wanted to kill it slowly... I will not let them think I'm weak. I was best in my class. I am the best... Ravena was walking towards Lucifer and the spirit slowly, because her leg was bleeding river. Lucifer kept attacking until there was nothing left. And then Ravena's anger disapeared. She was satnding there looking around. It looked like everyone around did a good job, only her was hurt. Slowly she slide down on the grownds and sat down. She couldn't stand anymore... Dagger went in deep Lucifer ran to ravena and licked her wound.

----------

Natasha wqas sitting on Auras bed
    "I keep having this dream that I'm shot..." Then she said very quietly "I can feel bullet going throu my heart.. This dream I'm having every night" and she hugged her knees while siting in the bed. Aura started crying
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria ran closer to the dark wavering figure and conjured up a ball of wind in her hands. Pushing her arms forward, the ball flung forward towards the soul.
    The soul moved its arm and the ball dispersed easily.

<That hasn't happened before> thought Victora. <Maybe I just need more power>
    Victoria moved within a couple of metres of the body. She easily ducked and dived the weak attacks it attempted. Then, with a short dash forward, she forced both of her palms into the shroud, expelling some built up energy and pushing it back.

The soul burst into small pieces and fluttered to the ground. Victoria sighed with the small exertion. Her rest was stopped when she heard a growl behind her.

She turned around sharply to see Lucifer chowing down on a nearby soul. "Thanks Luce" she said, but she doubted he could hear her, under all the activity.
    It looked like Art was done, he seemed pleased with himself. And Ravena... Victoria peeked around Lucifer and gasped. Her leg! was it alright? she jogged over to Ravena making sure to keep a safe distance from lucifer's scuffle

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena heard footsteps towards her. Imideately she prepared to defend herself best defence is good offence Ravena prepared and Lucifer got bigger again. Ravena turned around to attack
    "oh, it's you" she said to a girl. She wouldn't stop bleeding.
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

"I keep having this dream that I'm shot..." Then she said very quietly "I can feel bullet going throu my heart.. This dream I'm having every night" and she hugged her knees while siting in the bed. Aura started crying

Natasha worried about her, but did not know how to comfort her. Quickly she hugged her gently and whispered to her.

"It's just a dream, something that will eventually fade into memories. I'm sorry, is there anything at all I can do to help you?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aura felt touch. Gentle, warn arms rapped around her... She looked up to her room mate. She was friendly to everyone, but never got too close to people. Somehow she was just there. Nothing special to anyone. And now, here, in this room,she feels that this girl is here. She's accepted her as she is. Aura felt like she always was not right, that's why she always was rejected. Still crying she smiled
    "I think midnight coco is perfect now" and she smiled with a big smile. She felt calm
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art finisjed slicing up a last Dark soul. He felt drained. The magic blade used alot of Spirit energy- he reckoned he was at about 70% from thhis fight alone. But it was effective, as iy dealt multiple damaged at once, so was hard to defend against all at once. He looked up. Ravena looked ready to murder someone. "Keep your hair on Ravena. We wont hurt you." He smiled.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

@Esiphas , @Kiss of Death , @mr pineapple, @Shobu

There were still two dark souls left that went unaccounted for. The one slipped along the ground in a puddle and grabbed

Victoria's leg, freezing her in motion. Like a thick oil slick, the dark soul moved up her leg. A raging fire reached

up Victoria's leg as the dark soul went toward her soul. "Hurry, hurry," the other hissed to Art as it took hold of

Ravena's wolf, who'd been busily devouring the soul. The wolf howled in pain and fear. As the minion's owner, Ravena

felt the same pain and fear that Lucifer felt. "Your friendss are in grave danger. Which one will you ssave?"

@Esiphas

Ophelia slammed her staff onto the ground, creating a light that purified the area around both her and Sol. "By the

light of my own soul, I bid the farewell," Ophelia spoke, a smile dawning on her face. The dark souls dissolved

instantaneously. All that stood with them was the changing man. He looked Ophelia dead in the eye and spoke, his voice

mysteriously composed of more than one voice.

"You know not what comes."

"I know what is."

"Ah..." he said as the bottom half of him began dissolving, "but are you ready?" And then he was gone.

She turned to Sol, an uncomfortable look on her face. "This does not bode well with me." She turned to re-open the portal when a hand seized her shoulder.

"You take us too lightly Madame Runewerk." She'd miscalculated. The dark soul had dissolved himself and reformed. Since when did they learn and adapt so well? "We are getting stronger." And with that the dark soul left. Ophelia gasped. It's touch had felt like ice in her lungs. She inhaled and exhaled in great, long heaves.

"Sol." And then she passed out.

@HateSpawn98

Tatiana blinked slowly. Her eyes remained on his hand which held her hand until his hand parted from her's. There was an odd sensation in the room, like she was falling but without the gravity to cause a fall. Her heart felt heavy. "I don't remember anything else," she shook her head. "There weren't any faces to the bodies, they were just black..." that was when it came to her. The bodies. They'd been breathing. She stood up, a reaction that made her blush as she sat back down. "They were breathing...I thought they were dead. But they weren't." Her dream may have felt strange to Tatiana, but had Art overheard it, he would have had an answer for the strange, black bodies.

@Hollow Ichigo

There was no doubt. There were dark souls here. As Brand attempted to fend the woman from Finrir, the dark souls encroached, but they did not move toward Brand. Instead, they moved toward Finrir. "You..." they seemed to all say at once, "who are you?" They moved forward again, closer to Finrir while Brand was still distracted. "We should want to eat you, but we do not." One wriggled in a way that would make most people vomit. There was an explosion in the voices that caught Brand's attention, "WHO ARE YOU?!" And then the dark souls dissipated, leaving only the woman and the souls of her crying children.

@Luzifer

"Do you have any idea why you were sent here?" The body of the disembodied voice appeared. It was in the shape a curvy woman who apparently wore no clothes, but her body was completely black and lacked any definition besides her outline. Her finger tips brushed Enoch's chin. "You are our hope against the Reapers, Enoch. Do you believe in God?"
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information