AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Art smiled warmly. "Not at all! Come in if you like. Im just going to find a book to read." He waved her in, then turned to find a book. Turning back he said "Im Artorius by ge way. Better known as Art. If you need advice from a second year, Just ask." He then turned again, got his book- Phillip Reaves ' Mortal Engines'- And climbed up onto.his bunk to read.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"I.. I haven't got one yet"Victoria replied, deflated. "not like I didn't try though, just nothing 'stuck'. I'm hoping that Sol can help me out with finding one. I mean.. He has 6 so he must be doing something right".

With that, Victoria headed for the door. "Okay. Let's go" she said enthusiasticly. It may have felt too early for a reaping, but she was eager to get back into the swing of things

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

"Greetings to you as well. Technicly my names Artorius, but Art is the name i go by. Feel free to make yourswlf at home. I wont use much space anyway, Probably just a table. Bring friends round if you want, warn me first though if you want some time alone, basic stuff." He smiled. "Hopefully we'll get along, but if become a bit of an egotist, trynot to take it too personally."

"Ah thank you. I will be sure to put a sign on the door or find you to let you know about anything... er.. private." He tried smiling back, however, with a possible egotistical guy he does not think they would get along to well, however, he would try his best.

"I won't take up to much space either, just some room for clothing and that's about it. Thanks, for being so welcoming." He smiled again before hearing someone come down the hall, he took no notice to it until he heard his name called out.

"Alex!" She called out. Her face was white with fear and she still shook rather terribly.
    "Hey Tat, What's up?"
    "I need to talk to you." She said, taking no notice of Art. When she did finally notice him, a blush crept up the sides of her face.
    "Yeah sure about what?
    "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm being rude. I can come back later if you need. I just..." she looked at the ground, "I just had this weird dream..."

Before he could respond Art began to speak.

"Not at all! Come in if you like. I'm just going to find a book to read." He waved her in, then turned to find a book. Turning back he said "Im Artorius by the way. Better known as Art. If you need advice from a second year, Just ask."

"Thanks Art." Alexander looked at Tatiana, to see if she would like to come in or go somewhere else.

"Wanna come in? Or go somewhere else?" He smiled at her very warmly and opened his arms to comfort her.

----------------------------------
    "Ms. Aura? Just Aura, ok?" Aura smiled.
    Natasha looked at the ground and played with her fingers. "O-Oh okay, sorry. Aura." She tried smiling but was to shy to look up at her. As they made her way into the room Aura spotted the beds and shouted
    "This one is mine! haha!" Aura fell on one of the beds.
    "You know what? Let's go find shower and then drink tea and talk a little bit. You like tea, don't you?"

"Um, yeah. Tea would be nice. I'm kinda drained from earlier, I could use some time to relax." She smiled again still not really looking much higher than Aura's knees.
    "I hope we can be good friends."

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Rosangela listened with intent as Ophelia explained the assignments. Germany. She couldn't help but laugh to herself. Germany was one of the Axis Powers as was her own country. When she thought about it, Italy was basically riding on Germany's back the entire war. But then again, Italy was more of a country for the free-thinker and artist than a soldier. She wished she could take her students to her home country and show them its beauty. Rosa had watched it develop for years and she's very pleased with the results so far.

"A collision on the autobahn, huh," she said to herself and then giggled, "Guess it wouldn't help to enforce a speed limit. These days people drive recklessly with or without a sign. Should have just stuck to horses, right Luigi?" Luigi, the little brown bush baby, poked his head out from her pocket, blinking his large round eyes at her, and involuntarily twitching at one of his pointy ear. He nodded. Smiling, Rosa looked to Ophelia again.

"When would you like us to gather our students, Phe-Phe?" She asked.

OOC: If you don't like the nickname, please tell me. >_<

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art closed the book quickly. ''Dammit, I actually need to be somewhere. I'll see you around Alex and... Tat, was it? Im assuming thats short for something.'' He tiipped his hat to them before taking off down the corridor. He ran into Victoria and Ravena in the entrance hall. Noticing they were wearing far more casual clothes than he, he said ''Goddamnit you two, now i feel overdressed.'' he smiled, making it obvious he was joking. ''So, a reaping Eh? This should be fun. But... Victoria, you don't have a Minion yet. Will you be alright if we end up in a fight?''

Sol sighed and stood up. ''I'm all set Ma'am. I'm sure Ornstein can handle this alone, but i'll bring the Ravens as backup. Is their anything more about our target we should know?'' His hard eyes were fixed on her, giving her a stare that could be described as Cold, though Orphelia could tell there was no ill will. It was just Sol.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena smiled to herself. Art clearly this entire time was talking to Victoria. She put her hands into her pockets and walked out of building letting them be alone
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sir Bastion looked at Rune with sorrowful eyes. How depressing a case this was. Three children lost. His eyes sulked lower as the sounds of screaming and agony flashed throughout his mind. He rubbed the hawk on his shoulder and in turn it flapped its wings and took off, destination unknown. As Enoch spoke Brand took note of Finrir by his side. They looked so cute together. "Follow that bird and you will find what you inquire about." The circled above them beforw floating toward the door.

"Madam I would ask that the student accompanying me be usher by my minions. They will protect them if I find himself faced with a transformed soul." He shook his head at the thought and then turned to Rosa. "It's been a while dear Rosa. How have you been?"

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I should be fine, even if i don't have one, I topped magic last year, It won't be a bother". Victoria's eyes followed Ravena out of the corridor.

"hey. what are you doing, ignoring Ravena like that" Victoria changed her tone and scolded Art as soon as Ravena was out of earshot. "I saw it at the meal too. I bet she felt really awkward." She glared up at him. Sometimes she wished she was just that bit taller.
    "We're going to all be in the field together, I don't want anyone to be in a bad mood."
    "I know it may not look like she does, but she has feelings too, you know"

Victoria felt the heat rush up to her face, this is why she hated being socialable, it was too easy to get riled up. She had originally meant to just mention it, but once she started, she couldn't stop. She was pretty sure she had overdone it, but she didn't want to take it back.

"I... I'm not giving out, I just think we should involve her more" she looked away from him and down and down to his chest.

"anyway" she paused and took a deep breath. "I'm sure this'll be an easy enough trip, it's the first one back"
    Slightly quieter she said "let's catch up with her" and grabbed his arm to coax him to come along.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 06-25-2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: lol when writing, must have thought i was ravena for some reason, kept saying Ravena instead of Victoria

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena was still smiling to herself. Now because she heard her new room mate. Ravena didn't stopped nor looked back. She kept on going looking down at the road. I let them be alone and she started yelling on him. This girl needs to learn to read people. Ravena smiled again and looked up to the sky. You can already see moon. It was full this night. She felt good. That's why best minion for her is wolf. Even Lucifer was happy to be outside. He and Sif started to play catching each other
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As Claire sat on the bed, Chris managed to finally get his jacket off as he took a deep breath.

(Chris) "Whew, now that's over, I'm going to get cleaned up."

Chris then went into the bathroom and began to undress as he prepared for shower. The whole ceremony got him very tired that he could've slept on the spot but he managed to stow up the rest of his energy for the whole thing and not fall asleep. Now that the ceremony was over he can finally get some rest as Claire began to think for a bit how the two of them will get through classes...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art stood, frowning slightly. "I wasnt ignoring her.. I just... I was worried about you, okay? Your my friend, Ravena has a minion, you dont. Im not goung to loose you only a few hours after we got to know eachother." He realised what hevsaid suddenly and stopped talking, letting her lead on. "Yeah, lets catch up"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There was an awkward air between them as they walked briskly back. "There she is" Victoria broke the silence as Ravena and Lucifer came into view.

"hey" she said as they got even closer."see anyone else on their way down?".

Hopefully the reaping would make her, and Art, feel better.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art silently waved at Ravena and smiled. It was a smile of Acceptance and Apologies. "Hey" He said; specificly at Ravena Then he pulled his hat low over his eyes. Had he really been.ignoringvher? That wasnt like him. He didnt want to be seen as Antisocial. That was the last thing hewanted. He loved the spotlight, loved socualising. "So... Shall we head off? Im quite interested in seing Lucifer in action, though id rather avoid action at all for now." he said, Re-Adjusting his hat.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena stopped. Maybe because she already was reaper she felt... Energy.. That specific energy when spirits are broght here. Somewhere near it must be.
    "Hey Art" Ravena lokked at boy that looked a little guilty "I think I see madame Ophelia right over there" She pointed at the side she felt energy
    "I don't know if Lucifer will do any action." Ravena said "I only once tried using him. The girl in my class was attacked by him. I never saw her again" Ravena smiled to herself one more time "Nice night we're having" and went to the teatchers. Her hands were still in pockets, she was walking rather fast and with a light step. From the side it looked, like she used to travel long distances by foot, only now she enjoys walking Beautiful night indeed
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-27-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"hey, hey what happened to the girl?" Victoria walked after her, but couldn't keep up and Ravena was just out of hearing distance. Victoria looked at Lucifer with an analysing gaze, maybe he wasn't just cute and cuddly. She cursed her short legs as she fell behind. Luckily though, it wasn't far, and she reached the rest of them at Madame Ophelia.

A fly buzzed past but sharply turned and got stuck in her hair. Animals were always acting up when spirits were involved. Maybe they could sense them better than a human could. That's probably why they were so useful as minions. she carefully retrieved the fly and looked at it wiggle, confused in her hand.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art stood back a little and waited for Victoria; though carefull not to loose sight of Ravena. "Hey...are you okay? You semm a bit down." He stared at the flyingvher hand as he waitedvfor an answer. "Something so small, for such a brave soul. It has 4 days to live and it does its best in toae 4 days to live life to the full."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm fine" Ravena replayed to Art
    "So you wanna hear a story?" Ravena looked at Victoria "as you wish.. last year in my class was this girl. Maria. You may remember her. Tall, with blue eyes, blond hair, always flirting with boys. Every boy wanted her, every girl wanted to be her. Well, she used to make fun everyone and everything. I never gave a second thought about that and just ignored her. One time we was at this reaping exercise and professor suggested to use Lucifer. And maria commented something that got me mad for no reason. One moment I imagined ripping her head off. Second thing I remember Lucifer attacking her. Moment of chaos, her scream full of pain and then panic. Lucifer ripped off her arm. Then professor stood in and stopped that madness. No one saw her since. I didn't asked about her" Ravena had no expression on her face. I just stood there and watched. One moment of rage and strong thought and Lucifer obeyed.. Ravena felt no guilt. Not then, not now
    "You remember what happened to teddy at our dorm. Imagine that with a person. That's what happened"
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-27-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah im okay" Victoria replied. Then she sighed. "im just a bit worn out, first day back, no minion, trying to be socialable, and then my overeaction earlier.."

She didn't look up from the fly. "a lot of people hate flies, but i think they're okay, i like how they fly around with no plans and just do stuff as it happens". The fly decided it was bored of Victoria's hand and flew off. Her eyes followed it.

Looking back to Art, she composed herself "but i can be worn out later, im excited to get back in the field. How about you?"
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 06-28-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch looked up, perplexed. He hadn't inquired about anything yet this person was talking. He figured that the man was talking to someone else and headed out onto the campus to try and track down the place he was truly looking for. The library. He walk along the twisting paths poking his head into each building he came across searching for a place with books and knowledge and other things that were for more interesting than any of this "magic/reaper" nonsense. His mind wandered as he searched.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art sighed as well."You cant beat youself up for it. You have feelings, someone hurt them. You hurt them back physicly, but it wasnt an attack, it was an accident. Wherever she is, shes pribably regreting her lif choices. Still; you look ok. You probably dont need me telling yiu. tgat." He then smiked. "Oh, and for thevrecird, I didnt like her either. She was a rather irritating person." He turned back to Victoria. "And you have no need to worry. You nay not have a minion, but im sure yiu'll be safe. And when yiu do get a minion? Im sure it will haveva strong heart, and strong body. If its anything like you, It'll be beautuful as well."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria blushed and hid her head. "Wh..What are you talking about?" she muttered.
    "You are.. Are you.. I.. But.." she tripped on her words. "I.. You.." she gave him a light, but effective shove. "What are you talking about!" she repeated as the rest of her vocabulary failed her.

<What was up with him> she thought, <was he like this to many of his friends or was it was just her?> Her face burned brightly as she turned around to look back at him.
    She couldn't join the others like this. "I.. I'm going to the bathroom" she cried out and turned, walking briskly away towards the little girls room.

Once inside she stood in front of the mirror, cooling her face off with splashes from the sink.
    <Honestly>. She thought <what was he trying to pull. Saying something like that. at least say it alone or something> she sighed and sat down.
    Looking in the mirror she noticed a faint smile beneath her rosy visage

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art blushed a little when he realised what he said, but it cleared up as Victoria shoved him. "Oh... I..." and then she ran to the bathroom. He sat down on the griund with a sigh, and pulled his hat low over his eyes. "Oh Sif... What did I say that for? " Sif had come over and was whimpering slightly, worried about his master, his friend. Sifs noze found the brim ofvArts hatband pushed it back up. Art smiled and scratched his ears. He stood up. "Hey... Ravena. Is that a normal reaction to someone calling you beautiful? Or.. Have i offended her?" He frowned, and stared at the door Victoria had left by. "God i hope not..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You people are so blind. She clearly feels the same way about you that you feel about her. It's first day, give her some time. Hmmm... Should I go look how's she?" Ravena said "I'll go" and went to bathroom
    "Victoria, how are you?" Ravena asked loudly when entering the bathroom. She found Victoria sitting on the ground. With her cold eyes and she looked at Victoria and it may look like she full of hate. She waited until Victoria will raise her eyes up and then she pulled her hand to Victoria helping her get up.
    "Look" said Ravena and got very close to Victoria. She could hear her heart beet and she could smell her. Ravena was taller than Victoria, so she looked down at Victoria, but this time she had a little sparkle in her eyes. Then slowly but gently she reached for Victoria's hair. "You missed out this" and slowly pulled out small ball of toy stuffing out of Victoria's hair. The girls were standing very close. Almost touching each other. "see?" Ravena shoved her the ball of toy stuffing. Then she smiled. It was the most warm smile anyone see. Then suddenly she stepped away from Victoria, turned and said "Let's go. Your boyfriend worries" and without turning to look at Victoria, Ravena started walking
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when Ravena barged into the room, she looked scary. Victoria backed away a little bit. looking up again, she accepted Ravena's hand and got to her feet.

Ravena was standing too close to her now, she could feel her breath on her forehead.
    She opened her mouth to speak, but Ravena spoke first and pulled the fluff out of her hair. Ravena roughly gave her the retrieved stuffing. <What's up with her?> Victoria thought to herself, <I thought she was having a good time>. She passed it off as badly channeled excitement for the reaping. still, it unnerved her.

Ravena's smile she shone then was quite something, she had never seen her smile before. It was disconcerting, she was always so expressionless and such a warm smile, it made her almost forget what had just happened.

"Hey.. Hey. It's not like that! He's not my boyfriend!" she chased after her. "hey. hey. wait up! listen!"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena stopped
    "what?" she turned to Victoria. She didn'r sound cold, or rude, or angry. It was just simple question
    "it's the first day you met and already want to be one"
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-28-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information