AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finrir turned her attention to the turkey, her mind watered at the thought of biting into it. The pie as sweet it was had only been a lie. She did not feel full mor as if anything had changed. Her gaze settled on the boy once again. His thought were so..straight forward. It angered her so. But there was something else within, a type of hope that wished to try and try again, if that would product results. Her eyes drooped as her left hand lifted to her right elbow, her head bowing quickly after. "Apologies. I..." She couldn't find the words. It didn't matter. Everything was so different now. Where. Where was she. She long for her scent, that sweet honeysickle splashed against authum. Her grip tightened as her head suckled.

"Could I ask of you a favor?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Art caught sight of a slight tear and blinked. He couldnt see it again, butt he was certain it was there. He was about to say something, but Victoria broke thevsilence first. "Oh sure, Ill take one. Thank you." He said. He smiled as he took the offered sweet. "Glad you came yet Victoria? Or do I still have to convince you otherwise?" He popped the swet into His mouth and quickley finished it. "Delicious."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena smiled to the girl. This time it was warm smile. "the best thing about being here is that you will never get fat" She smiled with bigger smile this time, took a pink candy and put it in her mouth. With full mouth she said

"Nothh tho beh rude.." She swalowed the bite "..You two never said your names" Then she bite another bite from a sweet desert
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-22-2012 at 05:25 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch looked at the girl blandly, wondering why she had gotten a strong case of waif-ishness but decided that the hisenburg uncertainty principle applied in this case: the act of asking would change the reality. So keeping quiet he focused on using his immense mental acumen on the one thing that mattered now: making time move faster. He stared brutally at the clock, willing with all his mind that time would start sprinting forward in fear of him. But alas the clock did not accept the premise of his greatness and continued its laize-faire saunter. Bastard.

Suddenly someone was talking to him, Enoch glanced back to the girl, "Favor? I'll say yes but keep in mind that I rarely keep my word once doing so becomes any manner of inconvenient. "
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"These are so yummy." she agreed. "I..It's alright.. I suppose. Im glad i met you two."
    Victoria's hand was still out towards Ravena. She looked over at her. She didn't say anything while she waited for a reaction.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 06-22-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art smiled. It was good to see emotion on someones face, especially happy ones. "I am Artorius, better known as Art. This is Victoria." He pointed at the Sif. "This is Sif. He wont bite, unless you bite first. If you do... Well hes pretty damn big when hes standing. And hes strong. Though im dure it wont conee to that." He gave Ravena a warm smile. "Oh, does anyone know anything about or schedules?"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finrir slid closer to Enoch shyly and lifted her chin to his left cheek. Her right extended to to grasp his hand. It felt warm. So unfamiliar. "Take me with you. Show me freedom and the knowledge that constitutes its arrival."

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena swallowed last bite

"man these are good. Actually, I had a little chat with madame Ophelia, but she didn't say what was ur schedules, but she mentioned today we will be asigened to dorms. I wonder who we end up living with.." Ravena was talking with her deep female voice and didn't smiled, but she hoped her fielmates will understand, that this is the way she looks
    "I hope it's not some creepo first year with a cat, right Lucifer?" She started to pet her wolf
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Is lucifer afraid of cats?". Victoria asked. "hmm... It'd be nice if we could get a room together huh? My room last year was too noisy"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Chris and Claire stood as one of the first years students as Ophelia told them to and once her speech was over they sat down and finished their food quietly as they observed the room to keep an eye out for any troublesome students, in case they want to disrupt their time here as students. Chris and Claire never attended classes when they came here the first time but this year they were told to take the first year and they gladly accepted. Now the two continued to eat while keeping an eye out for any trouble...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

As time passed and the professors around her made idle chit-chat, Ophelia grew bored. She stood and clapped her hands, using her magic to amplify the sound and catch everyone's attention. When everyone had stopped talking she announced, "In front of you is a piece of paper that has your room assignment on it as well as your suite mate. A few of you are currently in your own rooms, however, keep in mind that this may not last." In front of every student appeared a piece of paper with their room number, the name of their suite mate, and their picture beside it. "The male dormitories are in the building are on the far north end of the campus, while the female dormitories are on the far south end. If you have any trouble locating your room, please ask one of the locators," she indicated toward the giant statue of a phoenix that stood next to the door of the cafeteria, "or a fellow student. Thank you for attending the welcoming ceremony. First years, I have given you the rest of the day to acclimate yourself with the Otherside as well as the campus, if you choose to do so. A few of the professors and I will be going out on a mission in just a bit, if you would like to come along and observe, feel free. Otherwise, you may wonder the campus freely. I have already put your reading assignments and needed materials in your room. As for second, third, and fourth years, we have had a recent influx in souls. I trust that you have not become rusty over the break. Please take your belongings to your dormitories and report back to the cafeteria as soon as possible," she cracked her knuckles and grinned, "there's much to do."

~*~

Dormitory assignments

Room 201 - Victoria and Ravena
    Room 202 - Natasha and Aura
    Room 203 - Tatiana and Finrir

Room 101 - Art and Alexander
    Room 102 - Enock and Jacob

((OOC: Chris and Claire are not on here because they have rooms located closer to Ophelia so when she needs them she can call on them.))

~*~

Tatiana's face went white as she saw Finrir's picture. Immediately she went about thinking of a way to get out of her room assignment. She bit her lip. Well...at least she can't kill me...yet. If she couldn't find a way out of her room assignment, she would have to get strong and fast if she wanted to survive the semester. Tatiana stood with the other students and filed out of the cafeteria. She decided against going with the professors. There would be plenty of time to observe in the future, and besides, she was exhausted. She found her way to the female dormitories through a winding path that lead to the south end of the campus. Luckily, she had a decent sense of direction and never got lost, even in places she didn't know very well.

Upon entering her room, Tatiana found that it was nothing like college dorms. The common room was furnished with large, oversized chairs, a coffee table, and several bookshelves. On the far back wall was a fireplace and mantel. She noticed that there was no kitchen, but had realized very quickly that she didn't get hungry in the Otherside, and figured that it must be because food wasn't necessary in this realm. She wondered to the door with "Tatiana" written in curly penmanship. Inside there was a bed, two bookshelves and a desk, as well as her own, personal bathroom, but the bathroom only had a sink and a standing shower. It would only make sense that if you didn't become hungry in the afterlife, then you didn't make waste. But apparently hygiene was still an issue. She shrugged, went to her bed, laid down, and fell asleep almost immediately.

~*~

Madame Ophelia waited until the students had left to address her colleagues. Her eyes narrowed as she took her seat again. She laced her fingers together and set her hands on the table in front of her. Her eyes remained on her knuckles. "What I said is the truth. There has been some troubling news everyone. The physical realm is being overrun by dark souls. Even in our endeavors to create more reapers, still, more humans are dying faster than we are capable of keeping up." She inhaled deeply then let out a sigh. "Out of an entering class of fifty-five, there are only fourteen graduating fourth years, and that's if they make it through the assessments. I cannot stress to you all how important it is that we not only train these students as well as possible, but that they all graduate."

The serious green eyes flicked up and scanned her surrounding colleagues. "I don't care what it takes. Extracurricular classes, special attention, whatever. These students need to make it beyond their first year and into their second year. I begging all of you, please do what you can." The seriousness eased from her face. It melted into a more humored look. "As for our assignment today," in front of each person appeared a sheet of paper. "There are currently three lost souls that must be crossed-over ASAP. They are each endanger of becoming dark souls in the next few days. Rosa, you will go with your second years to Germany. A recent five-car pileup on the autobahn has left seven dead and they all need to be crossed over. Sol, you will be with me. We will be going to Russia to cross-over a political figure who was gunned down in the past two days. There is a chance that this will become nasty, as he was quite the vicious individual during his life. Raphael, you will be taking a Japanese girl that killed herself last week out of anger toward her parents. You will be taking students with you as there is less of a chance that she will react to you, but be cautious. We all know that feelings of anger can cause lost souls to transform. Frank, Brand, you will also have first years with you. In America, a young woman drowned her three children and herself by driving her car into a lake. Again, I urge you to express caution as emotions of loss and depravity will also cause transformations."

She smiled. "Are there any questions?"
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 06-23-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Room change!
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

...Wait what? This was certainly non-sequiter, though not completely unforeseen. "Look this isn't a big thing. No obscure mystical understanding is at work here. Its a simple yet difficult thing. The only lack of freedom you might possess is a fear of consequences. All you have to do is accept every possible consequence of every possible action you might commit: rape, murder, torture, humilition. Once you accept all these things as possible, if not inevitable you will find there is nothing to hold you back. Look at it this way. I could slit your throat right here. But if I did then I risk you preventing me and killing me in return, and not to mention teachers, next-of-kin... etc. There a list of other consequences but the point is that I know what they are and I accept them. Now, the only thing that I need to kill you is the desire to, once I have that its all a matter of execution. Now as you may guess from the fact I am telling you this and not digging my salad fork into your trachea, I have no urge to kill you. I have better things to do. But if I did want to... " Enoch made disgusting sound as he drew his thumb across his throat like a knife.

"Freedom is knowing the consequences of your actions, accepting them and then not caring. Besides, we are never in perfect control of the world around us, a stray falling bit of mortar could dash the brains of the most brilliant manipulator. No use getting skittish just because they can torture you right? I don't know about you but I don't need all these fingers and I know quite a lot of people who think I can do without my tongue as well."

Ophelia's announcement shattered Enoch's rhythm like a hammer against glass. A brief sneer of annoyance marred Enoch's smug smile. But he had better things to do than plot revenge against the headmistress... oh wait no he didn't. While she talked about dorms or some non-sense, Enoch fantasized about what skinning her alive would be like. She'd probably fight the whole way. His smile turned toothy. Maybe tear out her... naah to simplistic, too quick a kill. But...

Eventually she finished and Enoch was forced out of his revelry and turned his attention to more important things. Specifically the library. It was a general rule that schools had one and Enoch figured that this world was no exception.

"Do excuse me." Enoch said, " But I must settle into my... domicile before any one get to the books...I mean bunks. Got to get top!" He didn't know if he would actually bother to go to his room... ever. He figured he could sleep in the library if it was open 24 hours. Maybe he'd drop by, purely as a formality and see what mouth-breather he was being asked to tolerate... some one named Jacob? Wasn't that his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson? He thought about it. Yep. 15 Generations later. Funny thing biblical names.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 06-23-2012 at 01:47 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Artorius frowned. "Well, I cant say I havent expected this, but it is annoying. Looks like Im with a first year called Alexander. I'll see you two in classes I guess." He smiled. "Im going to go claim a bunk, lest Alexander take the good ones. I'll see you shortly, yeah?" He looked at Victoria specificly when he said that.

Sol noded to Ophellia. "Alright, I'm ready when you are." Elipsolar returned to his shoulder, having left Tatania as she went through her Dorm door. "I assume I should bring all of my Minions?" Ornstein walked through the doors of the hall at this point, attracting a few gasps and 'Ooooh's' from students. when he reached the table, he sat down quite happily.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Is lucifer afraid of cats?". Victoria asked.

"oh no... I can't remember one thing this guy is afraid of. He hates those. Me too..."

That moment madame Ophelia stood up and gave speech again. In front of Ravena apeared envelope with a picture. Ravena took it out and looked. Victoria.
    "I guess madam Ophelia hear your wish"
    At that moment Art complained about first year that he got as a roommate.
    "Patience. you'll need it... " and she smiled instead of saying goodbye. After he left Ravena said:
    "Shall we go to our dorm, roommate?" Ravena stood up, Lucifer was sniffing the air already. He was a big one and looked very scary

-------------------

Aura was full with a delicious food she just ate. She likes it here. And her mentor is very nice. Reminds her uncle she never had. Aura smiled to herself and to the others. She took a glim to that boy she saw before. And then she got a photo of her roommate. Natasha...
    "hey, look, we're going to be roommates!" Aura smiled, but again there was fear inside her...
    "let's go to out dorm together?" she invited the girl
    As two girls were walking to dorms Aura saw this girl with wolf again. She was walking with another girl towards Aura's new room. Girl must have felt that Aura was staring and turned around. She gave Aura a look that froze Aura for a moment. Then she entered the room next to Aura's and Natasha's.
    How can this be? Why we have to live next to her? Aura felt, like she made an enemy already..
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"see you later" Victoria replied as Art left. It was nicely timed, Victoria had a feeling that if she stayed any longer, she would have stopped enjoying herself. It had been a while since she had been in a mood like this, looks like her and Art were going to get along just fine.

"okay 'roomie'" Victoria smiled. Climbing up the stairs, she turned around to face Ravena "I don't remember them sending the older years off so soon last year, do you?" she asked. "oh, well, I think most of us were too caught up in the new place to pay attention".

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Chris and Claire quietly returned to their dorms that was just next to Ophelia's room as well. They didn't want to interfere with Ophelia's mission as she had some reading and necessary materials for the two of them. They both wish her the best of luck in the mission as they returned to their rooms and began to look for their stuff...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Artorius made it to the dorm beforevalexander did.Opening the door, he walked ovwr to the bunk on the right and clambered up. It was reasonably comfy. Sif took the bottom section over before anyone could say anything, curling up on the matress. He took up most of the space. Artprius took out his one possesionhe had- hed created it himself, actually- a poster for a band named "Greatsword". His friend was the vocalist. Too bad he'd never see the poster.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Alright, long post for the long wait. Sorry everyone... Still going to be trying to get back into the swing of a few things, I'm still not mentally well some uh... stuff happened but my Dr. is letting me get back into the swing of the normal world. Aha... I sound like a freak. Anyways, time to make this post then go to bed because I'm exhausted.

IC:
    "Back when I was alive, they called Tat." She looked back to Alexander with a smile on her face. When she smiled, Tatiana was almost unbearably pretty.
    Alexander lost his train of thought when she smiled, her smile caused him to smile and he almost ended up staring awkwardly at her. Quickly though he broke away and continued to listen to what she had to say.
    "So if you'd like to call me Tat, please, by all means-" her response was interrupted by Finrir's outburst of "I WANT TO BE FREE!"

Alexanders first thoughts went through as annoyed by the out burst, but he focused back on Tat. He smiled at her and watched as she scooted closer to him. Scooting closer to him, Tatiana whispered into his ear. "Isn't that the girl that fell from the sky?"

He whispered back into her ear. "Yeah I think so. She's kinda an odd one." Alexander looked at Finrir and looked back at Tat. It was nothing big. Alexander inched closer to Tat, making it so she would not really notice. He smiled at her again, hoping she had not noticed and kept on talking to her.

Then Ophelia's huge announcement came to be. He zoned in and out of it not really caring and was the only student not to stand when told. He then looked over at the professors that stood and got their names in his head. When Tat took her seat again, she took a drumstick from a pile of them in front of her and chewed on it.
    "So what made you decide to come here?" Tatiana asked Alexander with mild interest. She was beginning to get tired.

"Well, you see. After my..." He did not know if he should call it a murder, or an accident. Either way he had it coming to him. "Demise." He said sourly "I was greated by one of the reaper people and I was like 'Eh, why not. Could be fun.' Then off they sent me off away." He took some food and began to ate, he had not realized it but he was starving. He kept his eye on Aura, even though not knowing her name he had taken an obvious interest in her.

Alexander was about to start questioning Tat when they were once again interrupted. "Well god damn it, what now?" He paid attention this time, seeing as this was actually important and learned the name of his new "roomy".

Before Alexander could ask anymore questions though, Tatiana got up and went to her dorm. He sat there alone now eating some more. Just thinking. 'Am I falling for her?' He thought once but then never again, he knew who he was, and he knew he could not change it.

'Then again... I could restart... I'm being given basically a second chance...' Alexander got up from his table unable to make up his mind, he began to walk throughout the building, staring upwards at the sky. When he made it to his dorm there was already someone in there. Alexander smiled, wanting to make friends even though it was obvious the other guy got here early to get the better bunk.

"Well, hey there. Your name is Art right? That's what it said on the screen anyways. I'm Alexander Niemeyer. First year. Pleased to meet you." He said it as nicely as he could without trying to sound to stuck up. He looked at the bunks and saw his minion take the other one. Alexander leaned against the door slightly and sighed. It was a long night and he wanted to go to bed.

-----------------------------------
    Natasha was confused. Sit up, sit down. She listened as best she could to the rules and everything but easily was distracted by the food in front of her which she did not hesitate to start stuffing down her throat.

As the names of her room mate came up she crinkled her nose, trying to read the name.

"Arua. Aaru. Aura. Aura!" She smiled after figuring out her name, and sure enough almost as if on cue Aura came over

"hey, look, we're going to be roommates!" Aura smiled
    "let's go to out dorm together?" she invited the girl
    As two girls were walking to dorms Aura saw this girl with wolf again. She was walking with another girl towards Aura's new room. Girl must have felt that Aura was staring and turned around. She gave Aura a look that froze Aura for a moment. Then she entered the room next to Aura's and Natasha's.
    How can this be? Why we have to live next to her? Aura felt, like she made an enemy already..

Natasha went without hesitation, she liked her new roommate, so energetic. Natasha stayed quiet however, she was very shy and followed closely behind Aura. When they got to the dorm she could feel tension between the girl with the wolf and Aura. She looked up at Aura and slowly backed away.

"Is everything okay?" she said softly, really wanting to go into the bed and go to sleep. "Would you mind if we went in?" She said softly "I don't mean to be rude or anything." He voice got softer as she spoke "I would like to try and get some sleep though Ms. Aura." She got to the point to where she was so quiet no one would probably hear her.

OOC: Sorry for the all colored text, i'm tired and kinda wanna sleep like these two, that's why Natasha's was so short. Anyways, I hope this is okay, and I'm off to bed. Night guys, make another post ASAP!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"No, I don't remember that day at all actually" Ravena replayed.
    She entered the room. There was two beds. One on the left side and one in the right from the door. In the middle, between the beds there was small comfortable sofa and small table. To each bed's side there was a small closet and a desk with a chair. Each of them got drawers. There also was a small fridge for food.
    "This year we got the best room in building. Being two second years has it's own privileges"
    In the middle was Ravena's luggage. She had 5 huge bags of her stuff. She entered the room and sat on the sofa. She was tired and they had to return for souls... Why can't they have this day off?
    "I'll let you pick bed" Though they are identical
    Ravena wanted to rest for 10 minutes and change clothes.. Lucifer was sniffing the bed to the right from a door

------------------------

Aura just returned from her thoughts to this world
    "Ms. Aura? Just Aura, ok?" Aura smiled. She liked this girl so far. Even thou she was shy, Aura felt they will be friends. Aura entered the room first. In room was two beds, one closet, drawers and a big desk with two chairs. Beds were close to each other
    "This one is mine! haha!" Aura fell on one of the beds. There was only one suitcase of Aura's stuff
    "You know what? Let's go find shower and then drink tea and talk a little bit. You like tea, don't you?"

(OCC: I hope it's ok with you guys I decided what our rooms look like)
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-24-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh yeah, this is nice." Victoria said slouching down on the couch. "Well.. If you don't mind, I'll take the one on the left. I sleep on the same side each night and that wall doesn't look overly interesting". Victoria looked around. "Where is my bag?"she glanced around. Then she spotted it. A handle was poking out of the side locker.

She left it there as Ravena went through her stuff. "You travel heavy huh?"

Victoria perked up "I guess i better change into appropriate clothes too." She lifted her arms up and pulled off her top to reveal her pale body. Reaching over for her bag she went to get her light green tshirt.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"you should have closed the doors" Ravena stood up and closed them. Then she started to take off her clothes. She stayed only with her underwear. Ravena had a gorgeous body. She was tall, with white skin and waist long straight black hair. She had fair size chest and small bottom. She went to her stuff and started pulling out some these days clothes
    "In these bags are more personal stuff than clothes" She said putting on some dark blue trousers, light army shoes that are black leather and is up to the knee. Then she found a toy
    "Lucifer, catch!" And threw it across the room. Wolf catched it and started ripping off teddy bears head. Ravena put on some black shirt and a black leather jacket. She brushed her hair
    "It's good thing we have separate closets this year. Last time I had to share mine" She brushed her hair "Are you ready, Victoria?" with those words Lucifer ripped teddy's head of and filling of the toy spread across the room while he continued to slay it
    Sh*t...
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-24-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Artorius leapt down from the bed, landing on the ground effortlessly. "Greetings to you as well. Technicly my names Artorius, but Art is the name i go by. Feel free to make yourswlf at home. I wont use much space anyway, Probably just a table. Bring friends round if you want, warn me first though if you want some time alone, basic stuff." He smiled. "Hopefully we'll get along, but if become a bit of an egotist, trynot to take it too personally."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria went slightly red."good thing there was noone there" she slipped off her shoes and put on her trainers. "One moment" she told Ravena. Tying up her laces she looked up.
    "he go through a lot of toys?"she nodded at lucifer.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena looked over Lucifer too
    "better toys than animals or people" Ravena said "come Lucifer, lets go" She opened the door and let her wolf out. I have to clen later... Great... Then let Victoria out. Ravena closed the doors. On they way she asked
    "Aren't you getting minion too?"
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Tatiana laid on her bed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep instantaneously. In a dream, she saw Finrir's pretty face grinning like a madman and covered in blood. In front of the girl were several bodies and behind her were brilliant flames. Tatiana was standing in front of her, screaming at the top of her lungs. Finrir leaped at her. Then she woke up. She curled herself into the fetal position and shivered violently. The dream had disturbed her immensely. Noticing that her roommate had yet to come in, she took it as an opportunity to leave.

With quick, hurried steps, Tatiana made her way across the campus to the male dormitories. She'd only met one person so far, and that was who she was going to find. With any luck, maybe he'd be in the hallway. When she saw Alexander leaning in the doorway, her heart skipped a beat. "Alex!" She called out. Her face was white with fear and she still shook from the dream. "I need to talk to you." She said, taking no notice of Art. When she did finally notice him, a blush crept up the sides of her face. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm being rude. I can come back later if you need. I just..." she looked at the ground, "I just had this weird dream..."

~*~

Ophelia stood up and closed her eyes. Throwing her hands over her head, she concentrated her spiritual energy into the area before her. An oval of blackish, purplish color and an inky texture appeared before her. She turned back to the others. "I wish you luck on your missions. Raphael?"

((OOC: @HateSpawn98 - good to see you back! I hope everything gets better, and don't worry, your post was fine. ^^

@Valkarma ))
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information