AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Art laughed and began to move through the Air, Cloak billowing. However, He moved towards Ravena. Right befire they made contact Art muttered the incantations for Ghostleap, And passed straught through Ravena witout resistance, leaving a Chill feeling in her Bidy. Art landed back on safe ground and Wheeled around, Sending a Blade if energy at Victoria, At the Same tme throwing daggers of fire at Ravena. "Told'ya this'd be fun." He yealled.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena was on the ground too
    "Told'ya this'd be fun." Art shouted while throwing fire arrows or blades, or daggers at Ravena. She jumped aside and disappeared in white smoke. She appeared at the side of the Art. He could not attack Victoria and deffend himself at one. Not from two sides at least. At the same time Ravena jumped to teleport, Lucifer knocked Victoria down and while landind dissapeared too. Now was the tricky part. Ravena appeared on the side of Art. She was at his right. She send some dirt balls at him to distract and dissapeared again. Then she hit from his left with Akamanach. She hit him but Art blocked Akamanach with Avalon, then Ravena stepped 1 step back and from other side Lucifer, sized like a horse jumped on Art. Ravena stepped back so Lucifer had space to land. He bit Art's coat and drag him down
    Ravena smiled
    Now it's fun
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As LuciferJumped him, Art spun around, disentanling himself from his cloak-and leaving lucifertanled in it himself. ''Nice try!'' He said, before blasting Lucifer back towards Ravena with an air blast. leaping backwards, he spun in a circle, markin it on theground with avalon, before flicking the blade up and sending a cyclone headed towards ravena, lihtning arcing down the spinning vortex of cloud. She means buisness... Art thought to himself.Almost too much buisness. He frowned and muttered a few words, creating an invisible barrier around himself, which would absorb thespellpower of most magic attack. He then bean a chare at Ravena, keepin an eye on Victoria at all times.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch's usual grin was firmly in place by the time entered the library. He glanced up briefly as she entered, the sound of her footfalls were the lockstep march of an army in the echoing caverns of the library. He returned his eyes to his books immediately, his mind spinning in two directions. He smiled as his eyes etched the runic dance of letters. His book was academic in its methodology, something Enoch could appreciate. It was an analysis of the intersection of trade and monasticism in Late Antique Egypt. An amusing affair by Enoch's mind. It was economic pressures that seemed to lead to monasticism, rather than monasticism being an escape there from. However the hypothesis was still but weakly evidenced. Much like any hypothesis about life in that period. A pity really.

"You missed all the fun stuff." Enoch said aloud in a bored tone. His tone was queer in its way. It was the tone of a man speaking to a fellow commuter as they read their papers side by side on their bus trip, bound only by the flimsy camaraderie of the morning travel. They sit beside, until, perhaps out of tension in the silence, one speaks. And in this way Enoch spoke. His voice empty of particular interest. "A lot of shouting. Some crying. It was awkward from everyone involved. Like a visit from bad relatives." He shuddered, more for show than from feeling, "But you might have enjoyed the festivities nonetheless."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

OOC: Okay, Wade's a small man now... so there's that.

"Tomorrow? Tomorrow! That won't work for me! I need to tell her today! Is today tomorrow!? Is it!? Is that the kind of warped reality you're currently residing in Beji!? The one where tomorrow is today!?"

"Yeah! If tomorrow's today, then is yesterday the day before!? And what about the week after next week, or should I call it NEXT week!?" Wild hummed, only understood by Wade,

"Thank you Wild!" Wade shouted at the hummingbird, as it zipped around the two men with him curiously,

Wade took out his laptop, and recorded what had happened to him, wondering if Ophelia had read his mind about the other proposal he had while they were discussing the project. He needed a private room where no one could see him working... though that chance may be nonexistent with the cheery Beji here. Might as well find out a bit about him, and maybe Mr.Gloom and Doom here,

"So, Beji, Sol, tell me about yourselves. You're both extremely weird looking, so you must at least be remotely interesting. Especially you Beji. White hair? Really? Did you have a problem with your regular hair color or are you a closet albino or something?" Wade loved pushing people's buttons, not only to see their reactions but... okay, it was for that, but he liked to watch people get upset. Not enraged or anything, just set off, you know? Or enraged if he got carried away, he can't control how people feel.

As he listened to their responses, he started thinking about the Dark Soul Chrysalis. Something able to increase power to a hundred times? Not something he's really interested in at the moment.

I wonder if these two know anything else about that thing? No point in asking, they don't need to tell me anything else. Ophelia gave me a satisfactory explanation, and that thing could be dangerous.

"A few other things," Wade said, as he continued to type on his laptop, "First, Beji, you may officially be my superior, but I think calling you my superior is an insult to my project! Why? The head of a project, which is supposedly you by default since we're only up to two members... for now at least. Anyway, unless you can tell me what we're doing and what we're testing with, we're... equals... sort of, maybe, not really." Wade paused for a moment, thinking carefully about his next question,

It couldn't hurt to ask, I'm pretty clueless on the subject for the most part,

"So, what kinds of magic are there? I'm not the most diverse when it comes to them." He said as he walked,

Wade himself was curious about the students, but he at least hoped that he'd be able to do something interesting while he was there,
    Last edited by PowerPlayer; 08-16-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol stared at Wade impassively. "If you insist. I am Sol, Proffessor of Minion studies here at the school. My preffered methods of combat involve magic hit and run tactics. I created the Teleportation spell during my first few years at the academy, Which was a very long time ago. My hobbies include Reading, Magical experiments and Weapon sparring. I have 6 Minions, who can all speak, 5 ravens and a wolf. I am a Bibliophile, and I dont talk about my past."

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: I'm away for the weekend, just some advance warning
    Victoria was suprised when Luce disappeared just as she was about to retaliate. She angled herself to safely land on the ground, and did so sliding to a stop.
    Whilst the other two were scuffling, Victoria prepared herself for her next attack, channeling all her energy into one hidden point within herself

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: WHY U NO ATTACK?

Lucifer got tangled, but before he would land he and Ravena dissapeared and apeared together few metres away. She smiled the most terrifying smile ever. Lucifer was behind her. She noticed both opponents' body state was calm
    Charging something?
    She did see Art drawing some circle around him. So for a few seconds Ravena observed what they did. On the other side Victoria was still, but her eyes burned with.. what was that? fear? no. desire? no. anxiety? maybe. And between both girls was Art.
    Ravena wondered many things. What they are preparing? Who will attack Victoria. Art is closer and he is also her opponent, so logically she should attack him, but.. But what if this is what they did together yesterday? Smile from Ravena's face disappeared. maybe it's double attack? she will become near of him and he gives her extra energy? boost? No, you won't fool Ravena. She dropped Akamanach on the ground and spare left hand she put in Lucifers fur
    Ravena decided to deal with Victoria later. Even is she attacks, it's quite a distance and Ravena will have at least 1 second to dodge. So she concentrated on Art. That circle. Is that some sort of magic field? Shield? He was very dangerous, because he was Ravena and Victoria combined: he could use his element-fire and lightening, that can strike for afar and be deadly. Also he uses sword and has minion. Ravena did not understood why wouldn't he use Sif. Sif is a big help. Maybe.. He doesn't know how to fully control him?.. Ravena remembered what happened first day with souls.
    Once more she smiled. This smile was ment for Art
    I know your weak point
    Ravena Gave earth boost to Akamanach, catched it and disappeared
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-17-2012 at 05:38 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria was glad Ravena charged at Art first - that gave her a little more time.
    Once she had channeled enough energy into her body she slowly brought it out to her fingertips. She could feel the air shiver around her.
    She hadn't tried this before, but why not now? it was a perfect opportunity.

With a long gesture She created an aura around herself. The air beside her was less dense now and she could move inhumanly fast. Her technique had worked, although it was draining her energy rapidly. With no time to was te, Victoria sped in towards Art and started throwing around some punches, making sure she strengthened them with some small airflows behind her fists.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 08-21-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Have I missed sothing on @Kiss of Death 's post?If I havent, She just dissapeared, She hasnt attacked me yet. If I hace, Then ignore this post and let me know.

Ic- Art frowned as Ravena dissapeared, And raised Avalon im.his funny guard position again. Seeing Victoria ccharging, He smiled, bht her lightning fast punch caught him.in the Jaw. Almost like a Wolf, He snarled and skidded backwards, backflipping at the last moment. Hias Blade glowed with white energy, And he dashed forwards, But Victoria was faster, even in his sped up state. "Your good." He said, Before a 5 metre circle around him was filled with red force energy, Knocking everyobe back rapidly.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ravena did not attacked anyone yet. But now she will. Damn you guys. You know some techniques and all I know is teleportation...

Ravena watched Victoria attack Art. She appeared behind both of them with Luc and now waited for one of them to fall
    So you have some sort of energy sheald she thought looking at Art and how he defended himself. This was good. He cannot move and if he can, he won't be able to bring this.. sheald with him. He will be volnurable again. And Victoria... She's fast. And very light. Hardest thing to fight with is air bender for Ravena. Ravena was power person and air controlers relied on speed.. hmmm...

When both of them stopped and Art started to move forward, Ravena smiled again, dropped Zarice (she will take it later if she needs it) and teleported.

Ravena appeared between Art and Victoria together with Lucifer. She turned her head to Art and pushed earth at him. It was like a wave, only out of earth and on top of that little hill that she created Lucifer jumped on Art. He was as big as horse and very strong. Ravena didn't worry. She knew Art will defend himself somehow or dodge. Despite that Lucifer still ran into Art with big force. But that wasn't Ravena's attack. That was a distraction

While Lucifer attacked Art Ravena turned to Victoria-her real target. It doesn't matter how fast Victoria is, Ravena is faster with her teleport. She smiled at her roommate and teleported again. Now she appeared behind Victoria and pulled her to herself pointing Akamanach at Victoria's trout.

One more teleportation and now she's with Victoria at the side. She wanted Art to see everything. Just before feet thouched ground Ravena pushed Victoria aside with boost from earth. When she touched ground Ravena pulled her arms up and created earth wall around Victoria. She was trapped in box made of earth. Then turned to Art. She smiled like psichopath murderous are smiling. Like crazy.
    THIS is your weakness She thought and looking Art in the eye she clapped. Wall, that was surrounding Victoria came together. All walls colapsed from hitting into one another. What left from earth prison was just pile of rocks
    BOOM

Ravena stood up straight and with a smile for a second was looking at what she did. Then she turned to Art
    What is your next move, princess?
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-22-2012 at 06:59 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Princess? Oh it is On!

Ic- Art leapt backwards, Spinning in the air and landing on his feet , Cape spread out like wings. Avalon trembled in his hands a.d he brought it down, A qave of elcercity crashing into Lucifer, Sending him backwards. "Sif, Cresent!" Art Said. Sif leapt into action, Attacking the smaller wolf with an almost playful ferocity. Art turned just in e to see Ravena attacking Victoria, Crushing her inside a stone prison. Arts eyes widened. Avalon trembled in his grip. "You..." He whispered. Avalon began to glow blue, Its form changing into that of an Iato Katana. Then with a cry of anger, Art flashed in and out of reality, His swird swinging, And appeared, Almost close enough to headbutt Ravena, his sword millimetres from cleaving her abdomen in two f tge side. Arts subconcious had planned it perfectly- Not enough time to teleport, Stepping bacwards or sideaards wouldnt escape the long blade- The only escape was stepping into ramge of Arts grip- And his free hand was sparking with lightning. Ravena could also see wings of Light on Arts back, And his hair was billowing, and prehaps the most intimidating if them all, Arts eyes were glowing bright white.

Ooc- phew! This attacks gonna take some energy, but Hell, it was fun to write.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria backed off as she neared the limit of her energy usage. Art had backed off too, he must have figured that they were at a stalemate.
    When Ravena suddenly appeared before them, Victoria jumped a little,and then she was behind her. Not even her fastest moves could go that fast, how did Ravena? She didn't have enough time to think about it, as large earth walls rose up to encase her.

"Gah!" Victoria yelled as she pounded the inside of one of the walls. To think Ravena had dealt with her so quickly. Victoria wouldn't accept it. She sat down as she thought, so that she would regain some energy in the meanwhile.

She heard them fighting outside - maybe it was good that she was seperated from the fight. They would wear each other down. Still, She had to return to them before their sparring ended or it'd all be over.
    She looked around her small confine, it was no good trying to degrade the walls. Ravena's earth magic was stronger than hers, and even if it wasn't, Victoria spent a lot of energy on that last attack. After a while of thought, she thought she saw a shining light through one of the corners. She didn't know what it meant, but she imagined someone had pulled out something big. It was time to get out.

"Aha!" an idea eventually struck her. "I may be entirely encased in rockhard earth, but Ravena didn't do anything to the ground beneath me". Victoria knelt down and started to burrow with her hands, occasionally trying to grind some away with wind magic when she had enough energy.
    Hopefully she had enough time to create a hole large enough to hide her for when they came back to the prison.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @Esiphas 1st, you can't know what she's thinking. 2nd, did you enjoy my post? AND... 3rd... I think Lucifer is bigger. He's like a horse. Like.. legit big horse

Ravena saw how Art's face changed but it didn't wiped her smile off. While angry Art was not careful. He dashed at Ravena really quickly and she had no time to actually teleport or go aut of the way, so she decided that best deffence is offence- she kneeled and blocked Avalon with Akamanach. Then turned and while falling teleported. She appeared at the Zariche and picked it up. She kept smile at her face

Ravena felt vibration just before she clapped. She knew Victoria dig a hole and wanted to get out that way. Art didn't noticed, but while smiling at him Ravena turned her feet and earth beneath Victoria seperated and she fell completely under ground just before walls collapsed.

Ravena played trick on Art and he fell for it not knowing Victoria can easily get out blasting rock pile away with wind attack.

Ravena kept smiling and fighting Art phisicly-1 sword vs 2 swords

Ravena hoped her smile irritated Art
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-22-2012 at 09:40 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria gasped as the floor collapsed beneath her. She fell a couple of feet down into a tunnel. Ravena had thought this far ahead? Victoria rolled away as the structure above collapsed and stone fell down.
    It was barely, but Victoria had avoided the falling debris. The collapse above would have been noticed outside, <Art will probably presume I've been crushed, and Ravena... Ravena must havethought that i'd have been able to deal with it when she set that up....right?> she thought to herself.

So, Victoria found herself trapped again. She at her options. She couldn't go back up because of all the rocks that had slid down, so her only options were to stay here, or to follow the tunnel.
    "oh well... let's see what you have planned Ravena..." Victoria said as she started to follow the tunnel to its source.
    The air down here was damp and felt of elemental magic. After a short while, Victoria changed her mind and leaned against the wall of the tunnel. "no. I've got to come up with something..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena jumped away one more time
    Ok, time to end this she though
    Raneva teleported a little further from art, got into pose, turned her arms and ground seperated in front of her. She then stood straight, looked down into hole she made and smiled again. Then she leaned and streched her hand into it like wanting to grab something. Woman hand from the underground grabbed it

Ravena smiled again
    Onew by Ωmega

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enkidu lay still on the grso basaveyard grounds seething with pain. His face was contorted in such ways one could only feel sorry for the proud boy. His blood was still wet across his body as well as his hair, giving the golden locks a murky look. As his mouth remained open, silent beside his expression, Rosa came into view. Through fading vision he stared at the professor as she worked on his body. The pain was still monsterously large yet his mind was focused on the fact that he lost. How foolish of him to have attacked so stupidally. However, his eyes remained the burning crimson they were, locked on Rosa as she spoke, or maybe it was an illusion. Who cared.

Finrir stood on the roof of the school. Eyes fixed on the sky as the wind blew against her face. Within the hills and valleys of her mind she thought of all that had happened. Her deal with Enoch, Lunastia, and Enkidu. That boy from the graveyard, name Enkidu as well. What was that about. It seemed all too, scripted. It was quite infurating.

As she strolled over the molded rock and clay of the building she looked down. She could see students walking and not to far away she noticed three people fighting. Her eyes seemed to glow with silent fury as she dropped to her hands and feet and slowly crawled across the rooftop. her eyes glowing a magnificent emrald as her body contorted and mirrored a lioness. Her fingers, clocked in darkness, dittoed razor sharp claws. Her long hair fell down the rightside of her face as the wind blew toward the three. She wondered if they could sense her presence.

"Do you wish to engage them my master?" Her mighty flames spoke aloud. Finrir only smiled and sat down, now directly above them. He eyed Avalon and it's owner Art, Revaena and Lucifer, and Victoria. They were also so vulnerable from this high. She wondered if she should make herpresense known.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- 1- I don't. I justcommented on it in an Ooc section. 2- How she moved fast enouhto get her sword in postion to block anattack literally next to your abdomen is beyond me, butwhatever. I'm not really wanting an argument. 3- its says Wolf in your minion section, or it did when i read it last. Mine says ''Giant wolf.'' I'm talking Horse sized too.

ic- Art calmed himself. ''No.. no... She's... Ravena's her friend. Shewouldn't hurt her. Right.'' He said to himself. Steeling himself, he felt Avalons new weight in his hands. ''I like it.'' he muttered. He began a dash forward again. He didn't like his Odds, fihting two swords with one, but he attackedanyway, teh Katana's long reach allowing him to attack from further away that Ravena could. Arts Off hand still sparked with energy- He was going to find a hole in her defence eventually. Then... Then she was going to pay for that.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: 1. Oh.. sorry then 2. umm... I assumed you attacked and I assumed like from front and from top cutted to bottom (like if you would cut in half) so Ravena wouldn't had time to make a step to any side. To teleport she needs to make a step (she don't know advanced techinique yet) so.. I assumed while Art held Avalon up to cut she would kneel (I hoped she had time for that) and blocked. Did I misunderstood something? *confused* 3. PD said Minions may change when power grow and Lucifer is also horse sized (like a mount) so I guess there's 2 of us now :P

Art did not stopped on attacking Ravena, but she was quite away from him. Ravena grabbed woman's hand too and pulled her out smiling. There she was. Save and sound. Ravena pulled her a little to fast and with a little more force that she should and for Victoria not to fall she had to grab her waist. She pulled Victoria to herself really close still smiling to her.
    "Are you ok?" she kept smiling and jently let her roommate go. Then turned to Art with smile on her face. Her weapons were on the ground and Lucifer was happily playing with Sif
    It's over, princess. This time I won Ravena thought to herself
    "This was fun" she said and started to laugh

Ravena laughed even when her hands hurted a lot. Art's blade was surounded by electricity and metal passes it very well. Ravena completely burned her hands where Akamanach and Zariche touced skin. She quickly puttem into her jacked pockets after letting Victoria go

Inside pockets she made fists to deal with pain. Her hands started to bleed. And Ravena continued laughing
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-22-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- 1- No problem. 2- I was goin for a Abdomen slice, cutting you horizontally. Like Obi-wan does to darth maul, if that helps at all. If not... I'll find you a link or something. 3- Oh goodie.

ic- Art Stared at Ravena. ''Fun? Maybe so. But that was really... serious. You looked like you were trying to actually Kill us. I thought you had killed Victoria there.'' He looked over to Victoria. ''Either of you need a heal? I've got just about enough power left for all 3 of us. Give or take some fatigue and grazes.'' He sat down on a rock, sheathin Avalon- the scabbard had chaned to take its new form as well. Sif stopped playin with Lucifer and came over. Arteuffled his hair. ''Good fight boy. You really should try and win thouh, not just mess around.'' Sif barked happily, and Art chuckled and looked back at Victoria and Ravena for an answer.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: horizontaly? oh.. I misunderstood it then. Sorry
    So.. all in all, you liked a little prank?

Ravena stopped laughing and turned to Art
    "kill?" she said with voice making fun of him and grim on her face. Then careless she sat/dropped next to him on the ground and pushed him with her shoulder
    "we're FRIENDS, remember?" she still was making fun of him
    Lucifer started to play with Victoria but when Ravena sat, he ran to her. She pulled her hands from her pockets and put them into Lucifer's fur. She pulled him to herself. Huge, ton of meat almost fell on her. She kissed Lucifer's nose
    "you did good, boy" she said and kept on petting him.
    Lucifer finally cought her hands and started to lick. She made it look like he was eating something from her hand and kept on smiling
    How do you know I'm in pain? Or can you smell it?
    "good boy" she petted them again

Something was wrong. Smell in the air was.. bad. All these smells around: nature, earth, sweat, Ravena's blood. But something else. Ravena's 6th sense told her to go to school

Art kept on looking at Victoria if she needs some healing. Ravena looked at her from down too
    "I tried not to hurt you" she said to Victoria

Ravena stood up, picked up her swords and came to her classmates
    "I think we deserve good meal. Let's go to school" she said it careless, but her senses were on the preasure.
    what I don't like? what's this?
    She waited for others, put her bag on one shoulder, the same hand into pocket, other into Lucifer's fur. He tried to lick it again
    "hey, come faster. I'm DYING from thirst here"

Her hands continued to bleed
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-22-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Nah im not injured, im just exhausted thats all. I need to learn how to use my abilities with less effort"Victoria responded to Art. Almost to emphasise her point, Victoria's stomach rumbled loudly. "Eheh" she laughed.

<I'm definitely going to win next time>Victoria thought to herself. She was already thinking up practice routines.

Victoria started to follow Ravena, with Art following her too.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art stared at the two, then shrugged. Snapping his fingers, He zoomed to just behind Victoria, about a foot to her left and two feet behind. It wasnt instantaneous, like victorias telepirt, but it was pretty quick. "I'll join you forcompany, but Im not hungry."As they entered the Dining hall, Art spotted 3 empty seats. Taking the one on the opposite side of the table to the other two, he guestured for the two to sit down. "Might i intrest either of you in a Drink" He asked, pulling a bottle of Wine from his cloak. It wasnt entirely clear where he got it from, but it was clean and unopebed.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"oh..." Ravena said when she saw vine
    "I'd like some" she stood up
    "But I got to go wash my hands first" she said turning hand up and inoncently showing them to other two "they are dirty" she smiled and teleported leaving Lucifer behind

When Ravena appeared in bathroom smile was gone. Her face became stone still as it was most of the time. She was standing next to the sink and looking into mirror. She was thinking about fight they did
    Victoria didn't attacked me once
    Ravena opened water. It was not her element, but in first year they learned basic healing magic to heal minor wounds. Ravena putted her hands into water and it started slightly to glow. She knew others, like Art can heal without water or water benders can heal even better, but she didn't wanted his help.
    After wounds shrunk and scars were left on them, she stopped. It still hurted, but only a little. She looked at her image in the mirror again
    You, my dear, are really messed up she thought looking at herself
    you should really ignore these feelings
    But then she remembered Victoria in her captivity and how hard she clapped for walls to crush together. A grin appeared on her face
    you do not regret anything, got it?
    It was the last thought. She swaloved saliva, turned and teleported

Ravena sat next to Victoria. She and Art were chatting while Ravena was in bathroom
    "what should we eat? I think with vine meat is always good" she said careless
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are we allowed wine here? Victoria wondered. Oh Well, it was Art's idea if anything happened. She volunteered her glass.

Victoria waited until Ravena was in the bathroom before she spoke again. "Ravena seemed...very...uh..competitive in that practice session" she tried starting a conversation with Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information