AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Program

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Understood

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Sign-Up: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Program

@Esiphas : @.@; forgive me. I would answer tonight but not only did I play a two hour match of tennis tonight, but I also got little sleep last night. So I'm exhausted and barely able to keep my eyes open. Look for my response tomorrow and I'm sorry for the wait.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

@pleasant_disorder

Thou Art Forgiven.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Finally, here it is, hopefully he's good enough

Name: John Smith

Cause of Death: Slipped and fell down a flight of stairs

Date of Death: July 2012

Minion: None

Classes: The Art of Reaping and Field Study

Appearance: John is about 6'3" and 200 lbs. He usually wears a black tank-top and blue jeans. His hair is cut into a mohawk but kept his natural black hair colour. His face usually dons a cheerful smile

Personality: Cheerful before death, John carried that with him into the afterlife. Able to make jokes at his own expense, nothing really bothers him...unless a spider is brought into the mix, then he just can't sit still when in the range of one.

Background: He doesn’t remember much about his background as he hit his head when he died, but he wanted to be able to play the music he liked with his friends. When he was in school, he would be late getting to class, usually annoying the teacher. Before death, he was born into a lower middleclass family. His earliest memories are of his elder sister and brother. His family couldn't afford much, just enough for food on the table and for rent. He had to earn his own money to pay for his guitar and guitar accessories, so he got a job at a guitar center. Just after he bought his first real guitar, he had his accident.
    Last edited by Thrasher J; 07-15-2012 at 08:20 AM.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Esiphas , @yuuchan

Your character will be *drum roll* in a room with Isis, which should annoy Isis to no end since she's all high-and-mighty. XD

Ophelia will take Isis...cause I wanted a third year so bad and now I have one! ;3
    Stien will take Ashe.

@Hollow Ichigo : I'm working on another character, a third year, who will be on your team.

The new groups will be announced in the RPG thread, but I'm putting them up here. If you really want to know how I went about deciding, I pretty much just put an upper level with two first years.

Ophelia's group:
    Enock
    Tatiana
    Isis

Rosa's group:
    Victoria
    Alexander
    Chris

Sol's group:
    Ravena
    Jacob
    Claire

Brand's group:
    Finrir
    Ashe
    Talen

Stein's group:
    Natasha
    Aura
    Artorius

Since the third years are both new and haven't had a chance to post yet.......including myself......XD......I will have Ophelia talk both of the separately. Also, they don't get a choice to be on the team. They're just going to be thrown on it.

Brand will have to go and talk to Ashe, but I figure that won't be a problem, as I'm sure you don't want her to be left out Esi.

Annnnnnd. Last but not least. This is my 200th post. *dances*
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 07-13-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wanted to ask you not to put Aura and Ravena together, but you didn't so...

OOC: so.. for me it's Sol my mentor, then Ravena, because she's 2nd year and has some experience and then first years?
    (it's list of importance of leadership I guess)

EDIT: will you post this list in RPG or we can post about it right away?
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-13-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Joutei Oushou Gilgamesh, literally means God King Gilgamesh (Everyone knows him by Enkidu Claux)
    Cause of Death: Not sure. Was it the fire, the pistol, or the mushrooms.
    Date of Death: Doesn't care to remember.

Gender: Didn't think it mattered in the afterlife but I'm a boy.
    Minion: None

Classes: Assessment and Field Study.
    Appearance: ((See attachment))
    Personality: Overly confident and Charismatic. Claux sees himself as above the nature of lesser beings and as so acts in such a way. He hates for people of lower ranking then himself to even stare at him for two long. He sees this as disrepect towards a God of Death. It terms of respect for those ranked above him it's not that much better. He respects the abilities of all the Reapers and envyies them greatly. He wants to become strong. His personal title was given to him by his Father. King of Heroes.

Background: Also born a Gilgamesh Claux is different then his younger sister. While she was kept at him he was never there. In fact while he knew he had a sister she has no idea of his existence. He was the next in line to rule the Gilgamesh family. However he was murdered during a international visit to his one day wifes estate in Tokyo. The house caught a fire from electrical shortages, Claux couldn;t escape the flames because his body was shutdown by mushrooms given to him by his wife yet as he crawled to the front door a bullet penetrated his stomach and was followed by 17 more. he's not sure how he died or which took him first. A Reaper came and collected him 3 years later. He had refused the aid of the Reapers countless times dur to his ego yet after so long he made up his mind and joined the Academy. Here he has shown great promise and his attitude/ego has lowered. If he were to be classified as good or evil one could call him Choatic Good.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Gilgamesh_600_1176114.jpg‎
Views:	46
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	64797  
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-13-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

So I will be with Art as a roomie?
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yuuchun I believe you'll be with Ashe (see post #36), because girls live with girls. Bummer.. 3rd year and first year...
    Onew by Ωmega

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Arts got Alexander. If either of them have a fight...

And yeah, you have Ashe. Who'll probably act all Timid and hide from you.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Oh I see~ LOL well idk BRA could have a co-ed dorm? But thanks for the clarification and I will try to post soon...
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hollow Ichigo I wondered when/if you were going to make an Enkidu. Whoo literary references! :3 Approooooved.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol. Yeah it happened
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-14-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Nitro245 Everything is fine except his background. I get that he doesn't remember much, but I still want to know where and what and how, you know? Just give me like...a paragraph and we'll be good.

Here's Lunastia's profile. I'll be getting Talen's up ASAP.

Name: Lunastia Runewerk

Date of Death: October 5, 1780

Minions: A man named Winthrop who is tall, dark, and handsome as well as missing one arm. A woman named Angela who has a pretty face and glowing green eyes. Two cats named Adonai and Eloheim.

Appearance: Most often she appears in the form of Ophelia's sister. Sometimes she's clothed, sometimes she is nude. See attached image.

Personality: She is self-assured and rather thick headed. Although she may come off as caring and kind at first, that is only how she draws Lost Souls into becoming Dark Souls and joining with her. The real Lunastia is cold and calculating and full of hatred. As an example, her minion Winthrop is missing an arm because when he disobeyed her, so she cut it off. As his master, she could have healed him, but decided to leave the arm missing as a "reminder" of his mistake. She despises Reapers with all of her being.

Background Information: Lunastia was a devilish child, constantly picking on her sickly, weaker younger sister, Ophelia. She and Opehlia have always been at odds with each other, both in life and death. When Ophelia finally passed from her illness, Lunastia was quick to follow suit, though not on purpose. Two days later, Lunastia died in a freak accident, stamped down by a horse-drawn carriage in the Streets of London. As a forgotten Lost Soul, Lunastia was left to wonder the earth, and during this time she learned about the spirit realm, Reapers, and their greatest fear, Dark Souls. She was, of course, drawn to Dark Souls, and when she heard whispers of her sister's name amongst them as an up and coming Reaper, she made the decision to become a Dark Soul.
    Shortly before her transition, Lunastia was finally greeted by a Reaper and he told her it was time to move on, she denied the offer, laughed in his face, and forced him to become her first minion, Winthrop. Since then, Lunastia has spent her time collecting other Dark Souls within her and becoming a rather powerful Dark Soul herself. She has joined with over 700 souls, becoming the most powerful Dark Soul in existence.

Also, I'm adding a picture for Ophelia soon. Just fyi.

Name:	Lunastia.jpg‎
Views:	17
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	64956  
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 07-15-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

@pleasant_disorder Ok, I fixed it

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Nitro245 can he carry around a guitar and beat crap up with it like the chick from FLCL? XD Approved!
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name: Talen Ellison

Cause of Death: Fell down a well and drowned

Date of Death: April 14, 2009

Minion: Two pretty angels named Seraphim (white wings) and Solera (black wings)

Classes: 3rd year Assessment and Field Study

Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, wears a pair of goggles on his head.

Personality: He's a very upbeat person. He likes to laugh and have fun. Talen can be pretty in-your-face when he feels like it, and he's a very hyper individual. However annoying Talen may come off, he's incredibly smart and clever. Think anime goggle kid, but less naive.

Background: Talen grew up a country kid, living on a farm in rural Georgia. He had a fantastic life with family that loved him greatly. His death was untimely and unexpected. While traversing his family farm, he didn't see a well that had been covered by tall grass and brush. When he took his last, fatal step and fell through the brush, he thought to himself, "Well, that does it for me." The next thing he knew, he'd woken up and could fly. Being dead, he decided to attend his own funeral. He watched his family mourn for him and felt comforted. While at his funeral, he was approached by Ophelia herself. She was smiling at him, and when he asked if she was an angel, she laughed and said, "Not many souls decide to visit their own funeral," then she explained who and what she was. Interested by the boy, she offered him the opportunity to become a reaper himself, and Talen took the offer with a open heart and a wide smile.

Name:	abyss28eq9.jpg‎
Views:	15
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	65022   Click image for larger version

Name:	solara1.jpg‎
Views:	16
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	65023   Click image for larger version

Name:	seraphim.jpg‎
Views:	11
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	65024  
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 07-16-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Name: Elsa Neima

Cause of Death: Suicide

Date of Death: June 17th 2011

Minion: A small black kitten, name Winter

Classes: Second Year: Magic II, Your Minion, Their Guardian and Field Study

Appearance: Elsa has long brown hair that hangs to her waist. Despite the fact that her hair is very long she often refuses to pull it back, despite the inconvenience. Sometimes, if she is in a very happy mood, she will pull it back with a gold ribbon, letting people see her face fully. Her eyes are a light blue and her skin is a creamy pale color. She is below average height for her age, much shorter than everyone else, standing at 5ft 1.

Personality: Elsa used to be a very bright and cheerful girl though since her death she is more indifferent to everything. In the time she has spent at Black Rose Academy she has become closer to the stage she used to be at and is a lot happier. Sometimes something will remind her of her sister and she will fall back into the darkness that consumed her for almost two years but she spends more time happy then sad. She finds it a little difficult to talk to people and make friends, mainly because she is scared that if she shares her feelings, people just won’t understand them, though she is growing out of that mindset slowly. In general, Elsa is a very sweet and caring girl though a ruthless side of her does appear with her dark moments. In those moments, she often doesn’t think things fully through and can be very reckless.

Background: When she was fifteen, her little sister Hailey was killed in a car accident. Elsa was really close to her and sunk into a deep depression. It was around the time that she turned sixteen that she was just starting to get back into life and pull herself out of her depression. Looking after Hailey’s cat, Winter, helped her heal in a way. When she came home one day to find her Hailey’s cat dead it pushed her back over the edge. It wasn’t rational, but she couldn’t stand it anymore and killed herself. She didn’t move on and was stuck as a lost soul, always accompanied by Winter (the cats) soul as well. After about a year of wandering, she was approached by a reaper who wanted her to move on though she refused. She could have, but for some reason she really didn’t want to find peace. Instead of pushing her, the Reaper sent her to Black Rose Academy when she began her study to become a Reaper. She is now in her second year.

Name:	brownhair.jpg‎
Views:	13
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	65092  

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@MariannaB Very nice! Approved. Start whenever. I'll find a way to work your character into one of the groups.
    ~ The Black Keys

20. Likes MariannaB liked this post
    Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pleasant_disorder View Post
    @MariannaB Very nice! Approved. Start whenever. I'll find a way to work your character into one of the groups.
    Thank you I will take a day or two before I begin posting. I just want to read through the current story one or two times, to make sure I'm familiar with everything that is going on. Again, thank you for approving my character

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

I hope you like him. I'll talk about a few things with his past as I write him out. Let me know if I need to change anything, this is my first time in an RPG.

Name: Wade Dishaphazard. His nickname is Hazard.

Cause of Death: Suicide

Date of Death: March 17th 2010

Minion: He'll get his later on.

Classes: Magic I and The Art of Reaping

Appearance: Wade is a tall man, seven feet, with lean muscles on his body that make him look thin, and decievingly weak. He has long arms and legs. His face has a few wrinkles etched on his forhead and around his mouth, and a few other places, but still gives off a youthful energy. He also has a long scar going across his face (starting from the left corner of his mouth and going over his nose and curving so that it cuts through his left eyebrow) He has a wide grin that can make some people nervous. His eyes are dark brown and beady, normally hidden behind a thick pair of glasses, though despite how it's unbalanced (one lense is a little too big for his eye while the other is too small, only covering his left eye when he's looking relatively straight) he always refuses to get a new pair. His head is balding at the top, but he keeps that part of his head covered with a cap, and with the hair at the sides of his head, people are typically fooled into believing that he has a full head of hair

Personality: Wade has lived for a long time and has lost several people. For the past ten years, due to serious isolation and lack of human interation, Wade has shown a loss of some sanity. Typically, he'll speak to people in extremely casual manners as if he has known them forever, and tends to be very random. He also tends to act very silly and ridiculous, which people either find entertaining, or greatly annoying. Either way, he'll most likely find a way to test a persons patience. Wades insanity isn't in that, because it's all an act. The truth is Wade is a very devious character who can prove to be cunning, intelligent, and antagonistic. He gets his kicks from getting a person to show emotions. He hates it when things are too quiet or a person is very calm. He does it any way he knows how, and if he's ignored or insulted for it, that's when he gets antagonistic, and where his cunning comes in. As Wade acts completely crazy and random (partly out of pure fun, but also to hide his true colors) his is constantly listening carefully to what everyone looks like, what everyone's saying, scars they may have, personal habits, anything he can use to either get more information out of them and rattles them. Wade has suffered from a severe betrayel, leading to paranoia that anyone might turn on him, and to help ensure that he can get out of a situation, he wants to be sure that he's capable of hurting someone emotionally, and if it comes to it, he is willing to do it physically.

Background: Wade was abandoned as a child and left in Dolseer Orphanage as a baby, and simply didn't fit in with the kids when he grew up. He has always been extremely high strung and energetic, constantly needing to to something. Wade was frequently bullied, and to defend himself, he fought back, but the kids who bullied him constantly played the innocent card, making him look like the bad guy. The people taking care of them were old, kind nuns who were very sweet and constantly warned Wade for what they thought was his behavior, but because he was never believed, he snapped at them and was very rude. They kept telling him that if he was really innocent, then nothing that bad would really happen which he believed. With the fights he'd get into on a regular basis, and exercising he did when there was nothing else to do, he got strong and accidentally broke the nose of a sixteen year old who tried beating him up when he was fourteen. This was when he was sent to a corrections facility, or juvy, and he felt his first betrayel. The nuns who always told him how fair life was and were kind to him had sent him into two years of hell.

After seven hundred thirty days of fighting, beatings, and other brutal things, he had become more cynical of people. Due to him still having to finish high school, he was forced to live in the orphanage until he could attend college (he would get loans for a dorm just so he could leave). During the time spent in the orphanage, no one dared approach him, and he focused solely on his studies, having outgrown playing around like he usually did, and because of his focus on school, he got very high mars, and actually managed to get a few scholarships.

In college, he decided that he would pend his time going into robotics and computer programing due to all of the knowledge needed (and he found he had an interest in machines as well) and how it could also be a hands on type of thing. During that time, he met a girl named Lauren Meks who he started talking to. She was bright, cheery, and very honest, and while Wade just saw it as a bad act at first, he slowly began to trust her. He became more social and made a few friends in mechanics, and over the years, his two closest ones were Jackson Vetelle and Richard Faar. The four off them had managed to stay in contact with each other over the years, all studying in different schools but learning the same subjects. Eventually, the three of them decided to come together and worked to gain grants for their studies.They had been working with programs and had designed many that helped many different people, one example being one to coordinate the machines in food processing factories, but later on, they were being paid big money to create a new program. Artificial intelligence. They were paid by people in big business ho were interested in lowering the amount of people they had and wanted something that could do what a human could do, but didn't need money. This was how the first attempt on the development of an AI began.

The four of them were all experienced experts, but none had ever designed anything like an AI, and with the funding they hired many expert designers and programmers. They had spent five years researching and attempting to develop a self thinking program (they made a large, bulky body which was meant to be compatible for it, it would demonstrate what it could do with basic things, moving objects) and the four in charge were at the end of their deadline. Richard, Jackson, and Lauren had become desperate because of all the money they spent trying to create different programs and were going to show their investors their most complete AI, but Wade insisted that it was a bad idea. The design was, in his eyes, too basic, and possibly dangerous. He told them that they had to simply come clean and tell the truth, rather than endanger people, let alone embarass themselves. The three agreed with their friend, who decided that he would rest at the lab. As his friends went home, he just stayed up for hours staring at the large machine, wndering, what could be done to make something artificial that could think on it's own. Unfortunately, he slowly dozed off. In the morning, just as he was about to leave to meet with his three friends to talk with his boss, he felt an old memory that he hadn't forgotten, and this time it felt worse because it was towards his three closest friends, the only ones who had key to enter the building, which was locked at night. In the morning, the machine he knew was simply a failed project, was gone.

Wade has done everything he could to avoid the thoughts of what happened that day, but he has remembered how he was stabbed in the back, and has always feared it happening again.

Seventeen years later, Wade's life was going horribly. He was working on a new project, but he recently learned that it would end in a failure, just as the last one did, despite all of the hard work he put into it. He had been avoiding human contact as much as possible, especially police due to the incident that occured, and was considering just ending everything. He had always been motivated to do something, anything, but for the first time in his life, he felt completely empty and drained. He still had a slight curiosity with the outside worl,d, and had kept an e-mail to let him know when articles on certain news sites were posted, and he noticed an odd e-mail for a school known as Black Rose Academy. After reading it, he became fascinated, discovering something new and fascinating. He responded to the e-mail with a few questions, such as the abilities of Reapers, and with a new energy, he immediately wrote that that he would be in London, England in a few hours, right before hiding his laptop to retrieve later on. He ad flown there from America, and, as a show of his loss of sanity, decided that he would spite anyone who wanted to use him and throw him away, and for the sake of being creative with his death, had somehow managed to climb to the top of Big Ben while carrying a piece of rope and hung himself, attempting to time it so that he would be known as the man who died at noon on Big Ben.

Unfortunately, being an impatient person, his soul had wandered off before he could be picked up, and he had been wandering ever since. He is found approxiametly two years later shown to have a unique set of skills, thus allowing him to recieve a unique offer. Right after retrieving his laptop, he is immediately sent to Black Rose Academy.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@PowerPlayer

Very nice and super in-depth sir! Are you sure this is your first rp? ;P Anyway, APPROVED! Start whenever you like and I'll have Ophelia find your character somewhere in the Academy. Just as an fyi Ophelia - as a Master Grim Reaper - will be able to read his mind and hear his thoughts. She doesn't and she doesn't believe that people's thoughts belong to themselves, so guaranteed she'll do it to your character, meaning that she will know it's all an act, she just won't care until your character does something to try and hurt someone else.

I'll be posting something in the OOC thread about your character (won't give away too much, I promise), but everyone needs to know that he's pseudo-faculty.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Name: Marion Legionis

Date of Death: october 31st, 1441, aged 18.

Minions: None.

Appearance: http://chocopan.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/jijel.png

Personality: Marion is subservant, responding to the wishes of her superiors to the greatest effectiveness she can percieve. She is intelligent, though finds it difficult to apply her intelegence due to the massive number of souls she has absorbed. She uses ''We'' as apoosed to ''I'' most of the time. She is also fond of Magical victims, and will attempt to take in those with magical potential. She likes to seduce those- men and women- who she feels will need persuasion, but is not above violence.

Background Information: Born in a large village, Marion was raised to be superstitious. Beliving in magic, she sought out spellcrafting abilitys, purchacing books and collecting ritual items at a young age, secretly from her village. At 18, she was discovered. Havin fallen for a young man, she eventually seduced him and he agreed to lay with her. in her joy, she momentarily forgot to hide away her things, and when the boy discovered them, he ran, screaming for the witch hunters.

Marion was burned Haloween night, And died, naked and alone, stoned and beaten. Filled with grief and humiliation, she was determined to make the boys life a misery.However, she caught sight of a reaper, coming to collect her soul. Fearing the strange supernatural, she drew upon what she later realisedto be her magical potential, and hid herself from all sight. The reaper, curious about he spirits sudden dissapearance, continued searching, but eventually gave up. However, in her time alone, she had learned new ways fo controlling her magic, and now she turned her attention to hauntin the village that killed her.

First came the boy who gave her away. He died in a mysterious fire, which shrieked and moaned as the purple flames lapped up his home. Then came the witch hunters, who commited suicide after sein visions of a dead woman- burned and moaning for vengance. The souls thesethings left behind she paid no attention too, despite them following her, trying to stop the hauntings. However, when a reaper came again, she hid herself away. realising that he was oing to take the souls of her victims, sheoffered to hide them from waht she called a 'demon.' Fearful of it, they accepted, and She bonded with them, absorbing them into her. Overmany years she eventually destroyed the villae, absorbing each and every soul, using her natural charms to seduce those who would not give themselves up willinly, making them hers in their minds, then their souls. Once she ran out of souls, she went searching for more people to consume, now a good 200 souls in one being. However, Lunastasia aproached her, promising many more souls were she to obey.

Marion, at first mistrustful, denied Lunastasia, and instead attacked her, aimin to get her to submit instead. However, Lunastasia easily defeated her. Marion, humbled, pleded aleiance. Over time, Lunastasia showed Marion true power, and Marion became convinced more she was the perfect bein, aiming to serve her in any way possible. She has clased with a couple of reapers many times over the years, and absorbed 2 of them, though they were weak willed and easily bowed to her. She has practiced mind manipulating powers, which are tempremantal, but effective, and numbers close to 500 souls now.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@pleasant_disorder wait! Talen has minions angels? We can take supernatural minion? I want vampyre in that case. Can I have one?
    Onew by Ωmega

Junior Member Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 08:21 PM
    Threads

**I'm relatively new to the forum and I loved the idea of this RP and would love to be part of it**

Name: Bejinamaru Desolarum

Date of Death: February 15, 1978

Minion: A White Sugar Glider

Faculty Position: Professor & Head of Research and Magic Development

Appearance: Bejinimaru is a 6'0 tall man, with snow white like long hair reaching his shoulders and medium built. His skin equals his pale white hair. He doesn't wear anything to cover his chest. He always wears black pants and black boots. Bejinimaru has a large scar cut on his chest he wears pridefully, which is the reason he never heals the scar. He got it while saving his youngest brother from falling on the path of an evil gang member society. The gang members back then, beat him up while allowing his brother to get away and get help. Ultimately, he died with the knowledge that he had saved his little brother from certain death. Which is why he always wears his chest scar proudly. Over his body, he also proudly wears the Black Rose Academy black robe with the academy crest on the back. He wears a Kanesada Kuji on his left waist because he thinks is awesome to look just like the heroes he adored during his teenage years alive.

Personality: Beji is an easy going individual who likes to drink quite a lot. He often acts laid back and careless, but is quite an intelligent person who specializes in strategic operations. Beji does not tolerate injustice and/or condone senseless violence and punishes those who partake in it.

Background: Beji was an older brother to Ishikaku Desolarum and a devoted father to Yuyimaru Oroshi. However, her daughter passed away by the time she was 10 years old. His wife left him 4 years later after being unable to reconcile their differences over the loss of their daughter and her having defined the relationship as "irretrievably broken". He continued living his life with deep grief and sadness until he was able to move forward a couple of years later. During that time he saved the life of his brother(See notes above), and found no regret whatsoever in giving up his life for his dear brother. While lying in the pavement, looking up at the sky with a huge cut on his chest, and the life was leaving from his clear ocean blue eyes, a Reaper showed up and asked him if he would like to start a semi-different life in the service of the greater good. Beji looked up at him and just nodded his head in agreement while he wondered if he could meet his dear daughter on the place he was going. Beji now 34 years old, while in the Black Rose Academy, Headmistress Ophelia approached him and seemingly offered the position of Head of Research and Magic Development to Beji to which he accepted. All the while, Beji never lost hope of seeing his daughter again.
    Last edited by Stradlig Saxul; 08-09-2012 at 11:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information