AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A strange new place

Junior Member TheBossMan is on a distinguished road TheBossMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default A strange new place

Hey. What's up? I'm not sure where to start. Um...I'm not really a fan of Anime, it always seemed weird to me. But my GF adores it. And I want to try and learn more about it. Plus Ik she is on here somewhere, and I want to mess with her a bit. But if there is anything besides naruto *gags* that is good. I'm open to suggestions.

Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2015 05:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A strange new place

trying to love anime huh?
    i'm watching vampire knight now :3

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious, I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules but I also get to do lots of random and annoying things. I'll hold off on the random and annoying things, though. I'll just annoy you with a random gift instead. :]
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok np. And thanks guys

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Mmh trying to like/learn more about anime.

Well id like to help you out atleast a little.
    Do you think you have a certain genre you would prefer over others?

Action
    Adventure
    Comedy
    Romance

Or anything of the like?

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hello there and welcome to the forum

I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Mmh trying to like/learn more about anime.

Well id like to help you out atleast a little.
    Do you think you have a certain genre you would prefer over others?

Action
    Adventure
    Comedy
    Romance

Or anything of the like?
    Any of that sounds fine. I love mechanics, engineering, cars, ect. Anything out there like that?

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Well if you mean stuff with Robots or robot like devices, you have for example the popular Code Geass.
    Although i have to say im not really into robots so in that part i can't be much of a help ^_^.

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi TheBossMan!
    Welcome to AF!
    I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!
    It's interesting that you are trying to learn more about and like anime. You like mechanics, engineering, and cars, huh.
    I'm not very interested in anime like that but go over to the Mecha Anime Forum and I'm sure many people on AF have a lot to suggest.
    Personally, I'd suggest: Gundam SEED, Code Geass, and Cowboy Bebop.
    The ones I mentioned have a bit of the 'mechanics, engineering, and cars' especially Gundam.
    For other genre, I suggest: Clannad, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Air Gear, Fate/Stay Night.
    If you have some questions or want to talk about random stuff, feel free to contact me.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you. I think I have a good list to to start on to now.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@TheBossMan : Welcome to AF! Have a great, fantastic week ahead!!

My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

Hi, and welcome!! ^^ I go by Saphira, so it's nice to meet you. If you like mechanics, cars, machinery, etc. I would DEFINITELY recommend Full Metal Panic! It's action packed, and it's a military themed mecha anime, so there are lots of giant machines, guns, bombs--you name it. It's also pretty freaking funny lol.

Anyhoo, hope we can be friends! <3<3<3

<3 Saphira

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

You could try Spice and Wolf, or Fullmetal Alchemist (both the regular one and brotherhood). they both have really really well written stories and the characters are very dynamic and fleshed out which helps open them up more toward people that aren't really in to Anime very much. Several of my friends who really don't care for anime like both of these shows.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Gir
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 12:44 AM
    Threads

Welcome to AF
    I hope you have a great time here, and that you start to love anime. I bet you can find one that you like :3

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hello and welcome to AF! I think your real intention is...to stalk your girl friend? o_o Also I don't like Naruto so high five! I think other members here have already told you anime that you should watch. You can try watching Persona 4, it's pretty fun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. Take care and have fun posting!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information