AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

  1. #1
    Junior Member sebu24 is on a distinguished road sebu24's Avatar
    Gil
    112.45
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

    Hello. Im new to the forums. I know this might be simple task that i could do myself too easily but i dont really have photoshop or anything else and i dont know how to use it. So as simple as i think it is... could someone resize this wallpaper for my screen which is 1366x768. I absolutely love the wallpaper and it includes my favorite character from Gurren Lagann. If not resize could anyone find me this background with bigger resolution?
    http://www.google.fi/imgres?start=18...9&tx=61&ty=94- . I want a full screen one and good quality if possible.

    Thanks in advance <3
    -Inversion

  2. #2
    Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    38,716.98
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Teapot One Piece Flag Strawberry
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 05:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The low lands
    Age
    18
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Power
    172
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Kakashhii

    Default Re: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

    Maybe im wrong.. but on the website, where that picture is posted it says "View Full Size 1650x1050". Wouldn't it be perfectly fine for your screen if you just get that one?


    Last edited by Mystelinth; 05-28-2012 at 03:02 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member sebu24 is on a distinguished road sebu24's Avatar
    Gil
    112.45
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Maybe im wrong.. but on the website, where that picture is posted it says "View Full Size 1650x1050". Wouldn't it be perfectly fine for your screen if you just get that one?


    EDIT: I found the wallpaper from internet
    Last edited by sebu24; 05-28-2012 at 03:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Beefchasing Santarail! Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    38,716.98
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts Teapot One Piece Flag Strawberry
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 05:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The low lands
    Age
    18
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Power
    172
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Kakashhii

    Default Re: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

    Okay cool ^_^

  5. #5
    Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    10,002,694.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Gifts Laptop 255 - Torchic 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2014 04:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    May's Pokéball...
    Threads
    42
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    601

    Default Re: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

    Your screen size is a different aspect ratio (16:9) to that of the wallpaper (8:5) you want resized. I'm afraid, if you want your resized wallpaper to fill your screen without distortion, you'll have to live with some loss of the picture as well. That been said, the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom. I would be happy to provide you such a wallpaper, but out of respect for the person who already volunteered to do the job, I do so only at your request. ^ ^

    Beautiful giftie by Daken!
    *^*




    Neuko the Butterfly Dango
    Member of Karami's Big Dango Family!
    Want in? Just poke me for a direct link!

  6. #6
    The Palmtop Tiger Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash has a reputation beyond repute Rainbow Crash's Avatar
    Gil
    100,912.90
    Gender
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Alice Be Mine
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2014 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    22
    Threads
    210
    Posts
    6,599
    Blog Entries
    105
    AW Wallpapers
    32
    Rep Power
    12221
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

    Default Re: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neukifly View Post
    Your screen size is a different aspect ratio (16:9) to that of the wallpaper (8:5) you want resized. I'm afraid, if you want your resized wallpaper to fill your screen without distortion, you'll have to live with some loss of the picture as well. That been said, the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom. I would be happy to provide you such a wallpaper, but out of respect for the person who already volunteered to do the job, I do so only at your request. ^ ^
    1. This WP is not hosted on AW.com but rather a different site so I recommend you both not to mess with it at all.
    2. Your cropping method is in NO WAY acceptable. I will not allow you to your suggested crop of "the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom." Because that text and less meaningful detail IS the creators signature and under no means is it acceptable to alter, remove, and change. Would you like it if I took something of yours, and just tore off your name and gave it to someone else? No.

    The best advice I can give to you @sebu24 is to use the only available resolution available to you and deal with however it fits, if it's too big or too small or just pick an entire different wallpaper that is your size.

    @FlashD


    [I'm Gloomy]

    今日...明日...永遠に...

    Personal Tumblr | Deviant Art | Artsy Tumblr | Buy Artisan Crafts (Paintings & Vectors on Etsy)
    >>>Enter the WOTM<<<
    Theme: Pokemon


  7. #7
    Junior Member sebu24 is on a distinguished road sebu24's Avatar
    Gil
    112.45
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Threads
    1
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    1. This WP is not hosted on AW.com but rather a different site so I recommend you both not to mess with it at all.
    2. Your cropping method is in NO WAY acceptable. I will not allow you to your suggested crop of "the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom." Because that text and less meaningful detail IS the creators signature and under no means is it acceptable to alter, remove, and change. Would you like it if I took something of yours, and just tore off your name and gave it to someone else? No.

    The best advice I can give to you @sebu24 is to use the only available resolution available to you and deal with however it fits, if it's too big or too small or just pick an entire different wallpaper that is your size.

    @FlashD
    I found the wallpaper with resolution of my screen from internet. The quality is not best possible but it fits perfectly so its fine thanks anyways to everyone.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 09:10 AM
  2. Just A Resize, A Little Advice Plz
    By EternalBlue in forum Wallpapers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 06:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts