AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comic to Movie Adaptions

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Comic to Movie Adaptions

With Marvel and DC taking up the bulk of this over the years, what comics do you feel make good movies? or what movies made from comics did you enjoy, or absolutely want to forget ever existed?

Personally I'd like to see Witchblade or Fathom become movies, but with Michael Turner being gone, it wouldn't be the same. That said, I know my brother's pulling and dreaming hard for a Lobo movie. XD Though the Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special was decent for a fan made movie. Victory or Soul Saga could also make some decent films, imo.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem has a reputation beyond repute Яequiem's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:07 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: elguapoassassin

Default Re: Comic to Movie Adaptions

Anything Batman is good. I'd love to see a better movie of Spawn or as you said, Lobo would make an awesome film. Someone did a live action Lobo fan film awhile ago and it was really awesome. Also, Deadpool for sure needs his own movie.
    As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good".

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Personally I'd like to see Witchblade
    By the way, did you know they made an Anime Witchblade?

Quote Originally Posted by Яequiem View Post
    I'd love to see a better movie of Spawn
    I wasn't such a fan of the movie either. I did like the US animated series though. It'd be cool if they could reboot that.

. Also, Deadpool for sure needs his own movie.
    He's supposed to be getting one. I'm actually interested since hearing that:

" The movie won't have anything to with X-Men Origins: Wolverine except for Deadpool commenting on how he didn't like his portrayal in the movie. " Also that it's managing an R rating.

That said I think it's using the same actor, which isn't a good sign.

I was going to say Sandman...but after Googling it, they're making that too.

They're really covering the bases with comics/graphic novels I guess.

Actually what I'd like to see, after they've done enough Superman and Batman movies, is play with some of the concepts related to them dealing with problems that don't wear crazy masks or dealing with getting older. Those are interesting and tend to be the stories I seek out for those two. Maybe that wouldn't play as well on the big screen though.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-24-2014 at 10:14 PM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

They are also making antman right?

Comics are surely getting the appeal they well deserve. Past comic to movie films were... BLEG.. I hated them all really.... Disney is doing a good job with Marvel... BITE ME......

The new spider-man revamp has got to be the best thing ever... The old one with Toby; his character was so annoying to watch... The new ones made me love Spidey all over again.

Not to mention The Hulk was probably one of my least favorite characters film wise.. All of his movies were horrible IMO... They did right with him in the Avengers. I walked out of there with him being a favorite, possibly more than Iron Man...

(not a comic junkie, but I like movies... Never cared for the old; but like the new)

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A Wonder Woman movie without Gal Gadot cause In my opinion she doesn't fit that role, Or a Super Girl movie.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information