AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old times

Junior Member RasheedCP is on a distinguished road RasheedCP's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2012 04:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Old times

When I was 12 and playing Texted-Baed RPGs, I used to use a program called Gimp. All day for about 6+ hours for a year, I used to create wallpapers, signatures, ect.. I'm starting to get back into GFX'ing; now with PhotoShop and such. How ever, I'd thought I'd share my old talent that I worked hard for.

Hope you like. It's the only one I could find on my facebook that I posted. ^_^

Member Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Gir
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 12:44 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Old times

6 hours? Wow xD (I did the same with PS when I started )
    How old where you when you started? I'm curious xD
    Now, about the image:
    I love how the render blends with the background, although I don't like the part where the pidgeon is. I'm not sure how to explain it, I guess I'm kind of a little minimalistic, but I think the whole image would look better without it. I like everything else, though. The color tones combine perfectly with each other, and the orange in the flowers gives it a little contrast so it doesn't look monochromatic.
    I'd like to see more things like this :33

Junior Member RasheedCP is on a distinguished road RasheedCP's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2012 04:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lugias View Post
    6 hours? Wow xD (I did the same with PS when I started )
    How old where you when you started? I'm curious xD
    Now, about the image:
    I love how the render blends with the background, although I don't like the part where the pidgeon is. I'm not sure how to explain it, I guess I'm kind of a little minimalistic, but I think the whole image would look better without it. I like everything else, though. The color tones combine perfectly with each other, and the orange in the flowers gives it a little contrast so it doesn't look monochromatic.
    I'd like to see more things like this :33
    Thank you for the input.
    I started at the age of 12, I got my first computer(still using it 5 years later), and browsed games and stuff that I did in school. About two months of having my computer, I started to do GFX. This piece took my 7 months, whilst still learning. I used gimp for a year and a half, I did far more advanced pieces than this. But lost interest after a while since things went stale in the gaming community. I mainly stopped to start coding(Encase you're wondering: HTML/CSS/Ajax/jQuery/C/C#/Phython/Java/PHP/Ruby/My(SQL)).

For now with Photoshop I won't be spending so much time learning how to use it, of course I do other things, but you'll only be seeing some signatures from me.

Again, thank you for the input. As for the bird, it was a symbol of my nan's death(Idk why). I tried to manipulate the Dove and the headgear together, how ever, I just couldn't get it how I wanted it.

{excuse my spelling and grammar. Haven't been asleep in two days}

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2015 08:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wrong section, so I moved it to it's proper home. :]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information