AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: What Anime Character Would you be (give reasons) and why you gave those reasons

Threaded View

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb What Anime Character Would you be (give reasons) and why you gave those reasons

First off I left the forum for a week to 9 days abouts for everything about me to cool down.

You can choose 2 one bad and one good. And since everyone is like a coin with 2 sides ................ one good and one bad

My first would be (BLOODY) harry mcdowell (bad) from gungrave.
    My reason is simple ......... I want power and have be able to infuleance people and I have very high ambision and if I am pushed around my temper online can be bad.........very bad ie. my dream is to become a mod and if I can do a (sneeky/sly) 180 here I might be able to become one or If I can pull a few strings/jump the ladder and out a few members/friends to get me to the top.

My second would be takizawa (good) from eden of the east.
    My reason is simple ......... I am will to put my neck for the rest of the team and might pose to be bad a few times but would still be a good guy and try to help for the greater good ie.Not jump the ladder and just go one step at the time and be able to admit I was wrong/or offended anyone and to become a mod the fair way and even at mod status be a good member and be truthful and respect the power I have as a mod.

Interesting fact about me. If I feel the forum is aginst me I will become aggresive/angry/corrupt but if a forum is on cool terms or on better or good terms you will see the good side of me but the 180 would be gradual.(this applys for all forums I am on)
    Last edited by Executioner; 05-15-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Thread Information