AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone Wonder How Mulan Became The Queen/Empress Of China

Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Anyone Wonder How Mulan Became The Queen/Empress Of China

Rated pg13 to 15s

Disclaimer: I do not own mulan 2 except this story
    WARNING THIS STORY IS A PARODY WHICH CONTAINS VULGURE , TASTELESS AND A RATHER SICK AND TWISTED STORYLINE WHICH IS GOING TO BE A CONTINUATION OF MULAN 2 WHEN CHANG DOES NOT COME TO THE RESCUE AND MULAN IS FORCED TO MARRY THE PRINCE OF THE UNITY KINGDOM.
    "Mushu this is your fault now I have to marry that perverted prince which you made me to agree " , shouted Mulan while Mushu was doing his toe nails and picking out his nose hairs then using them as projectiles trying to hit cricket. Just then the band started up and sang "HERE CUMS THE BRIDE , JUST LOOK AT HER SHE IS SO WIDE , WE ALL WONDER HOW MANY CHICKENS SHES FRIDE , SHE LOOKS ANGRY SO WE MUST GO AND HIDE" until Mulan ran up the stairs and slipped and the whole crowd gasped to see her underwear and were even more shocked to see a river flowing down the stairs. The king got Mulan and pull her up to the great dragon of unity where her prince was starting to put up a tent. "Now that you all have agreed to be wed it is my great honour to pronounce you as husband and wife , you now can poke the bride and give her a ride on your royal steed" said the king joyfully. Mulan who was now mounting the steed found it hard to get on since how wet it was but thankfully some of the guards helped her up with their hards and when she got the hang of it she was riding like a pro which was very entertaining for the crowd and every time she made a stride they applauded her. Then just suddenly the fireworks were going off and she got a fright since she was not prepared and unfortunately fell off and the stream met contact with the fireworks so then if someone was not able to stop it they were all doomed. Then Mulan knew she was the only one that could stop it so she dived in front of the firework so it went up her stream and could extinguish it and when she did the crowd roared and applauded her for saving them and their king.
    So that was the story how Mulan got the title of the great warrior of china and the hero who saved the great kingdom for certain destruction.
    Well there you have it the end so could you please review it.
    Last edited by Executioner; 05-15-2012 at 06:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information