AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ACen 2012 Merch!

Junior Member DoctorPinsLove is on a distinguished road DoctorPinsLove's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2012 12:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ACen 2012 Merch!

Yeah so here's some of the merch me and 2 other friends got from ACen 2012. It was awesome and I just got a job so I broke my budget by a lot ;_;

You guys will probably notice a lot of Alice doujins, yeah that's all me (LOL!).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1309.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	61769Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1314.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	61770Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1310.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	61771Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1311.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	61772

The second edition blu-ray/DVD Madoka disks are also something that I brought and absolutely love. Although I don't do english dubs it was totally worth having. I love it so, so much.

Yes the Madoka poster is also mine. So basically it was Touhou/Madoka merch that we brought all together.

The figures in the back though are from Mayoi Neko Overrun (full set), maid Kuroneko from Ore no Imouto, and the other three I'm not too sure. Random manga on the top Pandora Hearts and Blue Exorcist next to my two Touhou CDs.

Anyway yeah that's all we got. I broke my budget big time ;_; ACen was a lot of fun though!

2. Likes Albear liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ACen 2012 Merch!

OMG you got the coolest and cutest stuff evah!
    I live in thr Chicago area but missed Acen 2012 due to work. I won't miss next year thats for sure!
    Love the Madoka posters that one cosplay photo poster. Sexy ecchi stuff as well!
    I see you got some figures, were those what really burned the fat off your wallet? Lol.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually I didn't get any figures, my friend though paid about 20 each for the 3 on the far left (not bad). As for the Mayoi Neko yeah those cost about 40 each then then Kuroneko cost about 45 too.

I tried haggling for friends to get a lesser price but it didn't work out too well, I just got taxes off.

The wall scroll is awesome! I have it hanging on my wall and smile every time I see it.

The ecchi stuff on the top right is some H doujins my friend got, my ecchi stuff is in the center near the Alice doujins. That Patchouli doujin is soooooo hot and the S&M YuukaxAlice doujin is pretty legit too.

ACen was amazing as usual, ask work off now for the next one :P I already did lol!

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Where I work, the weekends tend to get pretty busy, so I'm always needed. I don't have to ask though, I have some vacation time so I'll just schedule it during the 2013 convention. Hehehhe.

Looks like you got a sailor moon doujin in the corner.. If that is also yours.
    I would probably buy a few things, but my main reason to go is to take pics of the area and cosplayers. Also to attend concerts (if a artist of interest visits) and the masquerade. I heard that was cut short due to an emergency.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah some drunken douche decided to try and get a fire extinguisher which caused the fire alarm to go off. As for the Sailor Moon doujin it's not mine it's actually a friend's :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So that happened huh... I first heard about the incident from my brother (he went there on saturday). What Acen should do is to place IRT's near the fire alarms or just remove the fire extinguishers and hold them in certain places where security personnel can get them immediately. I know this is impractical from the regular emergency procedure, but because of the huge crowds, they should keep certain things away.

You plan to nab a couple stuff next year?
    Last edited by Albear; 05-17-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy is infamous around these parts neogalaxy's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2013 02:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phxndnassasin13

Wow nice stuff ! I want to go to ACen , but i don't have time. Would anyone happen to know the next ACen date?

Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by neogalaxy View Post
    Wow nice stuff ! I want to go to ACen , but i don't have time. Would anyone happen to know the next ACen date?
    May 17-19, 2013. Be there!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information