AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rzion's corner :3

Member Rzion is on a distinguished road Rzion's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rzion's corner :3

Helloo, everyone. I'm new here! Been looking for a place to post some of my art, get/give criticism, ect. I guess this'll be my little corner, then! <3

Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper.png
Views:	49
Size:	706.6 KB
ID:	61768Click image for larger version

Name:	black and white anime.png
Views:	54
Size:	277.6 KB
ID:	61767Click image for larger version

Name:	zelda.png
Views:	54
Size:	308.2 KB
ID:	61766

Some of these are kind of old ish... The zelda picture is fairly new. I drew these with a bamboo fun pen tablet and photoshop elements 5. :3 I believe theyrein line from oldest to newest, too... I think my style changes a bit over time. ^_^" Well, that's my first update! thanks for checking it out! :3
    EDIT
    I didnt really realize right when i posted, but.. if anyone has a problem with the first image's nature (she doesn't appear to be wearing anything, but it's not completely revealing) I wont hesitate to take it down, maybe cut the bottom part off... ^_^"
    Last edited by Rzion; 05-13-2012 at 10:23 PM.

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

I really like the 2nd drawing. So simple, and cute. I really love the expression and eyes. Please post more, and take time to view my art as well.

4. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Likes Rzion liked this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Rzion's corner :3

Thankyou, I like that one's expression too. I think I have a colored version of that lying around, unfinished somewhere... And yes, of course I will.

6. Thanks Jacob's Ladder thanked for this post
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rzion View Post
    Thankyou, I like that one's expression too. I think I have a colored version of that lying around, unfinished somewhere... And yes, of course I will.
    Are you working on anything new? I'm really surprised, that no one else has commented on your lovely work?!? @_@ I was going to ask if you wanted a shot at coloring Usagi? I posted the colored Mari, and since you liked my Bunny, I'd be honored if you wanted the opportunity?

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Are you working on anything new? I'm really surprised, that no one else has commented on your lovely work?!? @_@ I was going to ask if you wanted a shot at coloring Usagi? I posted the colored Mari, and since you liked my Bunny, I'd be honored if you wanted the opportunity?
    I'm flattered! I would love to color Usagi for you! However, it may be a little while. See, my computer that i use for my designing and drawing and such has recently rolled over and died, and im waiting on a new computer to arrive. In the meantime, I have a cruddy old dinosaur to house all of my pictures I drew and an ipad (which im using to post) NEITHER of which are able to run the software i use for drawing and such. I will attempt coloring it if you will give me time to recieve my new computer, though! Im honored that it would be an honor!

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

(sorry for the late comments) Nice work ! i found the first one really lovely !~

however, as far as I'm concern i think you should maybe work a bit more on the anatomy/proportion for the other one.
    - particularly, for the "swordwoman" (hers arms should be rounder and her heard larger)

otherwise, the coloring is awesome !

10. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Morgane View Post
    (sorry for the late comments) Nice work ! i found the first one really lovely !~

however, as far as I'm concern i think you should maybe work a bit more on the anatomy/proportion for the other one.
    - particularly, for the "swordwoman" (hers arms should be rounder and her heard larger)

otherwise, the coloring is awesome !
    Why thank you! And dont worry, you weren't late at all. Yeah, I understand about the arms, but... "heard"? You mean head, right? ^_^

i was a little worrie about the first one. XD but thank you. :3

Member Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Gir
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 12:44 AM
    Threads

The big post I wrote got deleted, gee T_T
    Anyway, I like your style, it's simple but it looks good anyway. On the first drawing (maybe it's me, I don't know), the eye seems to bent a little and the head looks a little flat on the top. Besides that, proportions look good.
    I totally loooooove the second drawing *--*
    Shadows are fine, proportions as well, and details too. I'm glad you didn't color it. Sometimes, at least this happens to me, when you color a drawing, you can end up with a big mess.
    The last drawing is also very cool. The details of the dress are very well made and also the hair blowing. She looks a little skinny, though I know you probably did it on purpose. I think you could have used a little more shadows to make it look more realistic, but it looks pretty good just as it is.
    I liked them very much, I hope to see more soon.
    Greets

13. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lugias View Post
    The big post I wrote got deleted, gee T_T
    Anyway, I like your style, it's simple but it looks good anyway. On the first drawing (maybe it's me, I don't know), the eye seems to bent a little and the head looks a little flat on the top. Besides that, proportions look good.
    I totally loooooove the second drawing *--*
    Shadows are fine, proportions as well, and details too. I'm glad you didn't color it. Sometimes, at least this happens to me, when you color a drawing, you can end up with a big mess.
    The last drawing is also very cool. The details of the dress are very well made and also the hair blowing. She looks a little skinny, though I know you probably did it on purpose. I think you could have used a little more shadows to make it look more realistic, but it looks pretty good just as it is.
    I liked them very much, I hope to see more soon.
    Greets
    Oh, this is longer than I would expect anyway, thank you! I absolutely love big messages. ^_^
    And thank you for all of the kind comments. The first one is a tad outdated, i was still getting the hang of my wacom tablet. The second one may very well be one of my best peices and i could never ever do something that great again if i tried. XD and yes, the colored version is a bit of a mess, i understand comepletely. The third.. I meant for some skinny, but after some reassessment, i could have at least added some more curve and muscle even... Yeah, shes just too skinny. XD but thank you, i appreciate every word. :3 Do you have a thread for your drawings? I'll see bout checking them out sometime. ;D
    Last edited by Rzion; 05-16-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Member Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias has a reputation beyond repute Lugias's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover Gir
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2013 12:44 AM
    Threads

Oh, this is longer than I would expect anyway, thank you! I absolutely love big messages. ^_^
    And thank you for all of the kind comments. The first one is a tad outdated, i was still getting the hang of my wacom tablet. The second one may very well be one of my best peices and i could never ever do something that great again if i tried. XD and yes, the colored version is a bit of a mess, i understand comepletely. The third.. I meant for some skinny, but after some reassessment, i could have at least added some more curve and muscle even... Yeah, shes just too skinny. XD but thank you, i appreciate every word. :3 Do you have a thread for your drawings? I'll see bout checking them out sometime. ;D
    I'll make one maybe this weekend, but most of my drawings are made in paper and pencil, since my pulse with a Wacom is kind of a big mess e_e
    I do recolor with it, though xD
    Anyways, I hope to see more drawings soon. Do you have a DA or something? :3

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I actually dont have a da, but ive been mulling it over in my mind a little bit... I may get one. :3 and i would love to see your work!

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A small update!

I haven't been drawing lately, as my photoshop computer is out of commission a the moment... Trying to fix the problem, Not much luck, Bleah.

However in the mean times, I suppose I can hawk up some older works since I've practically been dead to this forum for about a month now grieving over my computer.

This is a picture I drew for a youth talent night at my church one day not so long ago.
    (disclaimer, not to shove religion down anyone's throat, it's just a picture. If you don't like it for you're own personal reasons, I'd rather you didn't comment. No offense. I just hate religious arguments.)

ANYWAY, I drew it like usual, with my wacom tablet. <3 I loves that thing. It's not exactly anime-esque.. but I kinda took on that more realistic, serious style I use sometimes. Maybe I can scrounge some more work up for you guys later again, and HOPEFULLY draw something soon! <3 Thankses!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jesus.png‎
Views:	33
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	64283  

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rzion , your 3rd drawing on the first post is just sublime you really have talent!! Excellent work with colours, nice facial expression

Also, amazing this last drawing of you, I'm surrended to your art xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

19. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    @Rzion , your 3rd drawing on the first post is just sublime you really have talent!! Excellent work with colours, nice facial expression

Also, amazing this last drawing of you, I'm surrended to your art xD
    I have just been flattered out of my socks! D (and thanks for the rep by the way. xD) I am truly grateful for your kind words! Thank you very much! ^_^
    I can't remember what possessed me to draw zelda (3rd picture) but It's one of my best in my opinion. :3

And the last one, Thank you as well. I was afraid of possible mixed reaction from people seeing something that conflicts with their beliefs. But good to know someone out there is looking deeper than that! D Once again, thank you!

21. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have just been flattered out of my socks! D (and thanks for the rep by the way. xD) I am truly grateful for your kind words! Thank you very much! ^_^
    I can't remember what possessed me to draw zelda (3rd picture) but It's one of my best in my opinion. :3

And the last one, Thank you as well. I was afraid of possible mixed reaction from people seeing something that conflicts with their beliefs. But good to know someone out there is looking deeper than that! D Once again, thank you!
    Ah ah You're welcome, with such art you fully deserved both my rep and my kind words
    I also don't what possed you but hope it'll posse you many more times in the future ah ah :P That's the way of thanking me, posting more of those excellent drawings :P
    I'm chatolic but no problem at all with it

And once again, you're welcome!

23. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Nanobyte's minion Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink has a reputation beyond repute Negative Ink's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 06:03 PM
    Threads

It's nice to see that there is nothing inherently wrong with where you are at, but I do think it would be an interesting venture for you to attempt 2 things.

First would be to familiarize yourself with shading techniques to a greater extent. Really well drawn human eyes with that kind of deep, gradual shading is pretty much the perfect place to look. Your lines are fairly nice and I think they will improve that little bit which they need to do for them to look REALLY good naturally. Be attracted to drawing hard postures, detailed hands ect. It pays off after a few months big time.

Second would be, since you got potential for composition, to immerse yourself in doodling. A great anime style of doodling would be known as Jagi gaiden *Warning, language, violence and some sex-related themes and yes, even a google search on moderate gets up some of the unfavorable pictures fast, but it is not comparable to say Berzerk's manga. Pm me if you want some safe examples* And also imagefx doodles corner *Which also can be kinda unsafe*, or even sketch work by Alexsi Briclot *Same, mostly dark-related themes*, or anatomy drawings by Leonardo Da Vinci makes for great, great practice material when learning how to sketch. The reason I am saying this is that you got a good sense of balance, but you need to explore a bit more, be a bit brave, learn to embrace a few mistakes when doodling.

But good work, and keep it up!
    Last edited by Negative Ink; 07-07-2012 at 01:59 PM.

25. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Uchiha_Luffy : Well, you're going to get plenty more thanks as soon as Wacom Support would email me back about my software problems... it's a sad day when Adobe doesn't know how to help you with their own product's failure. =_= lol But until then, no new work. *crys*

@Negative Ink : I definately accept the observation that there is room for improvement. I actually doodle a lot, and I do venture outside of my box with different styles and ways of doing things from time to time. I have only within the past year semi-mastered shading with my pictures, and prior to that I had been trying to find the best way to do it using layers, no layers, different tools, etc. I will probably check into the images of anatomy figures, but probably not the things I would dub worthy of major censorship... Like all of the above mentioned. xD lol But I thank you for your advice, it's nice to hear constructive criticism! Thank you very much!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Uchiha_Luffy : Well, you're going to get plenty more thanks as soon as Wacom Support would email me back about my software problems... it's a sad day when Adobe doesn't know how to help you with their own product's failure. =_= lol But until then, no new work. *crys*
    Looking foward to it! Hope your software problems get solved pretty soon

28. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks. @_@ lol I'm looking forward to an email from support within the next eternity. xD

30. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Very nice, I really like 3. Looking forward to more work from you.

32. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks. @_@ lol I'm looking forward to an email from support within the next eternity. xD
    Lool, I hope it cames soon, an artist like you can be held back by stuff like that

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

Cool! I really liked the 2nd One its Cute XD Kawaii!

Sword Art Online
    <3 Kirito and Asuna <3
    Quote: "Its easier to be yourself then to be something your not"

35. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one here that think the 3rd drawing on the 1st post is just amazing? :P

37. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wow...the last one is really unique. And I know how you feel about religious hounding. Nice to see you posting again..*hugs*!! I really like your line work, using a tablet really helps keeping a drawing clean.

Also like Negative Ink stated, work on the shading. You can be really good..and I want to see it.

39. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Wow...the last one is really unique. And I know how you feel about religious hounding. Nice to see you posting again..*hugs*!! I really like your line work, using a tablet really helps keeping a drawing clean.

Also like Negative Ink stated, work on the shading. You can be really good..and I want to see it.
    That last one is indeed pretty original, just love the idea behind it

Guess we both are looking foward to see @Rzion next works

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information