AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 42 of 42

Thread: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

  1. #26
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    213.66
    Gender
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 10:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    A Kingdom of Unexpected Treasures
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,107
    Blog Entries
    83
    AW Wallpapers
    2
    Rep Power
    2373

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    this theory is born from the fact that the growth of the body,s beauty or form is also depends on your emotion whether you are grown depressed or happy. and the logic is: the body simply follows the mind why the sex organ and its function is excluded if it is part of the body? another logic is: if you are depressed your body barely retain its young form as you grow up and if depression causes negativity why not the organ function? and depressed people die in early age because the body doesn't work well! here some of its study [url]http://paa2010.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=101615 unless they cheat with some medication they cannot reach old age the third logic is: none of the other creatures lives in depression and for entire history there's no reports of ugly species among them unless human interfere in fact all animal species always beautiful. and only human species lives in depression. and only ugly form exist in human species! strange! but sometimes even logic can be wrong. this is my personal theory anyway -w-
    Even if you're ugly, it doesn't always correlate with mentally ill or being deranged people. Your title is misleading. It's as if you're blaming ugly people for being deranged, or mentally ill. And about the sexuality, I honestly mistook that for gender of the offspring. It never did occur to me that you're talking about the offspring's sexual function. I know it can't be excluded. But then again, as I am too lazy to read the web that you posted, I want to know where the evidence is that it has effect on the offspring's sexuality. Okay, we're talking about non-attractiveness, so why bring up about age now? Sure, happy people die later than depressed people, that may have some grain of truth. Unless the happy people are killed or some freak accident happened that killed happy people. And it is possible that depressed people live long, don't overrule that by saying that the report said this, so it must be true. No reports don't mean no ugly species other than human beings. There are people who think that frogs are ugly, or something like that. But as I said, it all depends of people's perspective.

    either the parents are were actually lively or their biology were perfectly match to create such child. and off course beautiful people will not extinct-w- as if you were saying that all people were now depressed and serious. even some people who experience great hardship will not lose the will to live and will happy
    How about depressed, ugly people creating beautiful children? This thing is possible. Don't say that their parents are actually lively or biology perfectly matched. It's a narrow minded thing to say. But does that change the fact that they're depressed? No. I think at some point in previous generations, there is bound to be unhappy people. People lived in harshness in the past. Losing the will to live doesn't always make you ugly. You're almost saying that people who don't have the will to live will have ugly offspring, 100%, no chance that they will have a good and beautiful child.

    aids and other sexual disease has nothing to do with attractiveness and its just one of my logical prof or my 4th logical prof to prove that depression affects sexuality. and its not the std is the cause of depression its the opposite. and people you said affected by std that till want to maybe affected by other that has. Whenever a person loses the will to live his resistance falls immediately, because the body follows the mind. The body is a very conservative servant of the mind; like it was their king. If the mind loses the will to live it will be reflected in the body by the dropping of resistance against sickness, against death.
    the will to live is rooted in sex. If the will to live disappears, then sex will be the most vulnerable area of life to invite death. at least still my theory
    Off topic, but I'll still say something. Depression is caused by STDs? Not always the case. Have you heard stories that people who have STDs still want to live? They still struggle to live even though they know they have a terminal disease? Sure depression may affect sexuality, I won't say I don't agree with that. But there are people who have different outlook in life.

    "people is in the eye of beholder" then is there a such person in this world who will say this woman was ugly? [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dYhrgP5xvVc/SzLrfUuUNsI/AAAAAAAABoQ/SxN5BEojDOE/s400/chinese_girl_painting42.jpg and im aware about that the form doesn't count but the issue here is the form
    Haha, you really amuse me. Sure, I will say she is beautiful. But might I say that I define ugly and beautiful in a different context? The one that you show me is just for first impression, the form, like you said. You say ugly and deranged minded. So what if she's beautiful but deranged minded? Don't tell me there is no possibility of that occuring. Why do I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Because I know that beauty is temporary and inner beauty is not. And if you want to say form, then please rephrase the question to 'theory why ugly people OR deranged minded people exist.' The theory that you posed seems to be saying that ugly people = deranged minded people, which isn't always the case.

    yeah its up to us to decide but the main issue here is form. who cares if girls can change their face with makeup? the main issue i this thread is weather the depression affects the form off springs or not. and i didnt say its god's fault why ugly people exist but its maybe hes fault for designing us the way we tell of whats ugly and whats beauty. is there such person in this world who will say this woman was beautiful? X3 [IMG]http://ff.munkyisland.com/images/ff9/queenbrahne2.jpg its not gods fault if shes ugly :/ but its his fault to design people whats ugly and what beautiful otherwise theres no reason to dislike or to like something
    Then change the thread to 'theory why ugly people exist: correlation with depression'. That way, people can understand where you're headed. Your long winded statement confused me. I would say that you sound like you're blaming God for creating and designing what's ugly and beautiful, when in fact we're the ones who define beauty or ugliness. Also if all people are the same, I think that we're going to live in a boring world.

    i didn't say i only want perfect people to exist. like i said the main point of this thread "if depression of ancestors is the root why ugly people exist" and i definitely know what I'm saying and you are right when i say i don't like ugly people but i don't hate them i simply honest i dislike ugly form it was their reality and personally i want only beautiful people to exist but that doesn't mean that the world will be perfect and i too don't like perfect world that would be boring. but the question from my theory is "if its possible for world were only handsome/beautiful people exist if the ancestors were lively and not dull and depressed". sorry for misunderstanding
    Okay, thanks for clarifying that. Your english confused me a lot, I have to say this. :/ But I will not hold that against you. Though I have to say it's better to speak in English here because it's AF. There is a rule saying that you can only post in English, if I'm not mistaken.

    Anyway, I just want you to know that I agree with depression causing 'ugliness' to a certain degree. It takes away the youth, yes. As for giving birth to ugly offspring, now I have issue with this. It almost seems like over generalization on your part. The theory have limitations anyway. So it might not be too wise to agree 100%.

    Also, agreeing with Chigumi because she has a point.

    >>Enter My World<<


    Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

    The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

  2. #27
    That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    3,407.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ponyville
    Age
    21
    Threads
    24
    Posts
    503
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    NANI YO?

    people with severe depression cannot help being sad and worthless. I'm one of them

  3. #28
    The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    6,191.90
    Gender
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 05:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Carlisle, Cumbria.
    Age
    21
    Threads
    89
    Posts
    2,818
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    1637

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    tooo....much...... intelligence ........required.....

  4. #29
    Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    1,670.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 06:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Even if you're ugly, it doesn't always correlate with mentally ill or being deranged people. Your title is misleading. It's as if you're blaming ugly people for being deranged, or mentally ill. And about the sexuality, I honestly mistook that for gender of the offspring. It never did occur to me that you're talking about the offspring's sexual function. I know it can't be excluded. But then again, as I am too lazy to read the web that you posted, I want to know where the evidence is that it has effect on the offspring's sexuality. Okay, we're talking about non-attractiveness, so why bring up about age now? Sure, happy people die later than depressed people, that may have some grain of truth. Unless the happy people are killed or some freak accident happened that killed happy people. And it is possible that depressed people live long, don't overrule that by saying that the report said this, so it must be true. No reports don't mean no ugly species other than human beings. There are people who think that frogs are ugly, or something like that. But as I said, it all depends of people's perspective.
    i didn't say ugly always correlate with mentally ill or being deranged people. i didn't blame ugly people form being derange or mentally ill. "I want to know where the evidence is that it has effect on the offspring's sexuality."? it's just a theory. if they are ugly because of parents it can be transfer to their child too and also if society makes them depression that do affects their children at least a theory i bring up age as part of my logic if the happy person grows their body growth will function well and the depressed people didn't and the point is why not the sex organ's function unaffected?



    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    How about depressed, ugly people creating beautiful children? This thing is possible. Don't say that their parents are actually lively or biology perfectly matched. It's a narrow minded thing to say. But does that change the fact that they're depressed? No. I think at some point in previous generations, there is bound to be unhappy people. People lived in harshness in the past. Losing the will to live doesn't always make you ugly. You're almost saying that people who don't have the will to live will have ugly offspring, 100%, no chance that they will have a good and beautiful child.
    maybe the child's form inherited it from his ancestors seriously that's possible? and it may sound narrow mind logic but even that is possible. and no i didn't say having no will to live doesn't always means of having an ugly child i say depression may affects child form.



    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Off topic, but I'll still say something. Depression is caused by STDs? Not always the case. Have you heard stories that people who have STDs still want to live? They still struggle to live even though they know they have a terminal disease? Sure depression may affect sexuality, I won't say I don't agree with that. But there are people who have different outlook in life.
    dude "STD is caused BY depression". even if they want to live they might be not happy on their life.



    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Haha, you really amuse me. Sure, I will say she is beautiful. But might I say that I define ugly and beautiful in a different context? The one that you show me is just for first impression, the form, like you said. You say ugly and deranged minded. So what if she's beautiful but deranged minded? Don't tell me there is no possibility of that occuring. Why do I say beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Because I know that beauty is temporary and inner beauty is not. And if you want to say form, then please rephrase the question to 'theory why ugly people OR deranged minded people exist.' The theory that you posed seems to be saying that ugly people = deranged minded people, which isn't always the case.
    yeah but the question of beauty here is the form and no one will says she is ugly. and yeah its possible that people of having a good look and mentally ill to exist or bad looking but good attitude to exist. and no i didn't say ugly people always have derange minded sorry for misunderstanding. in the main topic i say ugly people and derange mind but that doesn't mean they always go



    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Then change the thread to 'theory why ugly people exist: correlation with depression'. That way, people can understand where you're headed. Your long winded statement confused me. I would say that you sound like you're blaming God for creating and designing what's ugly and beautiful, when in fact we're the ones who define beauty or ugliness. Also if all people are the same, I think that we're going to live in a boring world.
    ok but that would be "theory why ugly people and derange minded people exist: correlation with depression" exactly i blaming God for designing people to decide whats beautiful and whats ugly. another thing is he design people with same perspective and of what is beauty and what is ugly on appearance only. you are right when you said were the ones who define beauty or ugliness but how can we even tell on the first place what is beauty or ugly on appearance? the society didn't decide that way. like the pictures for example no one will say say the first picture is ugly and no one will say the second picture everyone has same perspective on image! strange!




    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Okay, thanks for clarifying that. Your english confused me a lot, I have to say this. :/ But I will not hold that against you. Though I have to say it's better to speak in English here because it's AF. There is a rule saying that you can only post in English, if I'm not mistaken.

    Anyway, I just want you to know that I agree with depression causing 'ugliness' to a certain degree. It takes away the youth, yes. As for giving birth to ugly offspring, now I have issue with this. It almost seems like over generalization on your part. The theory have limitations anyway. So it might not be too wise to agree 100%.

    Also, agreeing with Chigumi because she has a point.
    eh i fail on English speaking sometimes but i can still understand it clearly
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

  5. #30
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    93,293.98
    Gender
    Gifts Cookie Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    6,807
    Blog Entries
    82
    Rep Power
    3064

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Maybe people look different because we are all different? If all looked the same - then how would we know which ones are more attractive? Threw the ages looks have helped you get a partner so the little more good looking then avarage boy get the little more then avarage looking gal, then continue this for x generations and BOOM we have a hottie! [or the other way around]. Or just by pure luck (or bad luck) the parents look could give you a certain appereance and bla bla bla that-is-pretty-much-it.

    Beauty isnt decided by any God -it's decided by us. The proof is that what is beauty or not hasnt always been the same - and the standards do look different around the world. Example: over-weight lady with those scars on your body that you get when gaining weight too fast some people may think is un-attractive and even perhaps ugly. BUT go to certain places in Africa and WhooHooo she will be th' bomb! Super attractive and the more of those scars the better.

    Beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder - that is the truth.


    If you think that people that looks worse than avarage tend to be more "bad" then maybe you have just meet people who have been very judged over the years so they have developed that personality?

    Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

  6. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
  7. #31
    Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    15,233.47
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 09:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    21
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Dude. I don't even know where to begin. Hell, I don't even think I want to begin, cause then I'd never stop. So let me just sum it up as best I could. Some of this has been said already, but bare with me.

    Ugliness or beauty is different for everyone. For example, that picture you posted of the Asian girl. I would say she is beautiful. However, what would someone who is racist against Asians say? I don't think they would agree with me. Even someone who is tanorexic might say she is to pale. Honestly, I"m sure that there is nothing in this world that every single person would agree is beautiful. Also, there are depressed people who look good. In fact there's a fetch of just about everything, so even torture and abuse isn't ugly for some people.

    "dude "STD is caused BY depression". even if they want to live they might be not happy on their life." is what you said. And I think you said it well. They "might" not be happy, or they may be happy. So the link between between STD and depression, if there is one, is not very concise. Also, I recommend you do some research on how people obtain STDs, cause no amount of depression is gonna give you STDs.

    I really haven't read the whole thread, so I might be missing some things or even misunderstanding you, but, well, it is what it is.
    Sig no longer in development...


  8. Likes SuXrys liked this post
  9. #32
    Member Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion's Avatar
    Gil
    713.64
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2012 07:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    72
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    There's nothing to really clarify about the whole STD topic as it's quite self-explanatory:

    STD= Sexually*** Transmitted Disease. Not Depression-Transmitted Disease.

    So the next time anyone has depression, please, stay away. (Just a joke, and for the slobros I have nothing against people with depression, as I sometimes suffer from it myself.)

  10. #33
    Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    1,670.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 06:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    "dude "STD is caused BY depression". even if they want to live they might be not happy on their life." is what you said. And I think you said it well. They "might" not be happy, or they may be happy. So the link between between STD and depression, if there is one, is not very concise. Also, I recommend you do some research on how people obtain STDs, cause no amount of depression is gonna give you STDs
    actually most scientist blame bacteria as the cause of stds this some what true on some extent but if you have strong body resistance then stds is more less to happen. and only happy and lively people have stronger body resistance than the depressed ones. i already mentioned if person loses the will to live his resistance falls immediately the body simply follows the mind. If the a person loses the will to live it will be reflected in the body by the dropping of resistance against all types of sickness.

    ---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    There's nothing to really clarify about the whole STD topic as it's quite self-explanatory:

    STD= Sexually*** Transmitted Disease. Not Depression-Transmitted Disease.
    I know. but i believe depression makes people more prone to all diseases including std's -w- please see my explanation to bug's post
    Last edited by TranceLoverFilipino; 05-15-2012 at 03:13 AM.
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

  11. #34
    Senior Member bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug has a reputation beyond repute bug's Avatar
    Gil
    15,233.47
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2013 09:48 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    21
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Good point, but that is not what you said. If you said something like, "Depression incourages STDs," then I would have believed you, but "STD is caused BY depression," isn't true. I think some of the problem here is that your english isn't very good, so what people read and what you type might not have the same meaning.

    Anyway, I'm trying to find the big question in all this. If it is simply, "Why ugly people exist?" then it's because people have opinions. If it's about deranged people, then, again, people have opinions so something that is deranged for you may not be deranged for someone else. But also, mental illness via birth defect, "product of you environment" thing, overstress, etc.

    Honestly though, I don't think I'm getting the big picture question down.
    Sig no longer in development...


  12. #35
    Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    30,506.91
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2014 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    34
    Threads
    67
    Posts
    2,815
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    593

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    there's really no such things as STD carrier and still lively -w-
    Ok, I'm responding to this first because in addition to being horribly wrong it's actually dangerous. Until their later stages many STDs are either completely invisible or hard to notice. The people are lively, and I bet they're much more likely to be beautiful than ugly, hence why they are able to widely to engage in risky behaviours.


    The rest of your theory is just horribly wrong. Now, stress can have deleterious affects on the body, mostly invisible though, but if you slouch you can mess up your posture.

    Rather I think you've got your causality wrong, and possibly your perceptions as well. PAS (physically attractiveness stereotype) is a well known phenominon where people base their impressions of someone on their apperances. This carries beyond first impressions in that two people could say the same things, but if asked later people are more likely to say that the beautiful one was funny and so on.

    And I do think an extension of that is that as a result of being treated like crap and excluded, people who aren't as good looking are less likely to develop a good sense of humor, more likely to become sad, and more likely to pick up some misanthropic traits. Or at least different traits, the good looking ones can be nasty.

    Your post reads more like you're trying to justify treating people like crap based on their looks, because it's their fault due to their attitude.

    So you'd better hope your theory of thoughts determining physical beauty is indeed wrong, because it seems you are a horrible ugly person inside.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-15-2012 at 12:32 PM.

  13. #36
    Member Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion's Avatar
    Gil
    713.64
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2012 07:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    72
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    No, I won't read your explanations thank you...

    was my initial thought but just to be polite, I went through the entire thread including your poorly written (and mostly likely poorly organised with your thoughts on EXACTLY what you're trying to debate) wall-o-text, and responses and I still gotta repeat:

    STDs are STDs. They can affect people's moods. But depression or lack of depression does not make you immune to STDs. So no, there is no such thing as DepressionTD.

    You see, it seems like you've somehow caught and corrected, or have been corrected in generous amounts by the other posters of this thread. It also seems to me, that you don't really read or interpret correctly, or both of other's responses.

    A STD is a virus. Yes, a virus. It is nothing like a cold or something else which is a momentary disruption of your body which eventually terminates the condition. Your body cannot terminate STDs, nor has any medical or scientific advancements have found a "cure" for it. So it really doesn't matter if the healthiest, happiest, good-looking athlete goes into the doc's office for some blood test only to "accidentally" be stuck with a needle with AIDs. His health or better immunity will not prevent him from getting AIDs once it hits his bloodstream.

    I know you have great theories, but so does everyone else and at the very least, I can almost look over your wall-o-text but PLEASE know what you're talking about and provide sources and citations because this has been a waste of my 10 minutes of life, but that's 10 minutes well-worth it if you can finally understand that depression can be a by-product of having an STD, but not depression lowering your immune systems so you can "catch" a STD, because there is a difference.

    Thank you.

  14. #37
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    18,237.59
    Gender
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 07:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    24
    Threads
    16
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    573
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: h3rra

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    i don't hate ugly people i only dislike ugly people dislike and hate are two different adjective. like i said in the main thread god design people were he make people tell what is ugly and what is beauty it is not people who decide what is ugly and what is beautiful we like beauty and dislike ugliness
    no one can say this woman is ugly everyone will say she is beautiful no one will say this woman is beautiful everyone will says she is ugly
    if everyone says same opinion then god create everyone equally program of what is ugly and what is beautiful. i simply honest in fact if someone says the opposite on the pictures they have defect X3
    what the sh!t ? you can't judge how beautiful a person is just by the appearance on the outside, some people that are pretty on the outside can be very ugly on the inside! that girl in the first pic may be hot, but she might also be a b1tch!

    and stop talking about your damn God

  15. #38
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    6,120.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,452
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    ... I don't understand what this thread is about. Is it about "ugly minded" people, or "ugly" people in general? or how "ugliness" correlates to depression?

    I may be a little slow, but my mind kind of hurts trying to figure it out.

  16. #39
    Member Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion's Avatar
    Gil
    713.64
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2012 07:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    72
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Everything you just mentioned and the possible reasons behind them, including brilliant theories by OP who thinks STDs are caused by weakened immune systems by depression.

  17. #40
    Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    1,670.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 06:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    Good point, but that is not what you said. If you said something like, "Depression incourages STDs," then I would have believed you, but "STD is caused BY depression," isn't true. I think some of the problem here is that your english isn't very good, so what people read and what you type might not have the same meaning.

    Anyway, I'm trying to find the big question in all this. If it is simply, "Why ugly people exist?" then it's because people have opinions. If it's about deranged people, then, again, people have opinions so something that is deranged for you may not be deranged for someone else. But also, mental illness via birth defect, "product of you environment" thing, overstress, etc.

    Honestly though, I don't think I'm getting the big picture question down.
    yeah i need to work on my English.

    ---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    ... I don't understand what this thread is about. Is it about "ugly minded" people, or "ugly" people in general? or how "ugliness" correlates to depression?

    I may be a little slow, but my mind kind of hurts trying to figure it out.
    i blame my poor English for your confusion sorry. the main point of the topic is: depression of the ancestors might be the reason why ugly people and evil minded people exist in the present.
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

  18. #41
    Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    6,120.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Not Earth
    Age
    32
    Threads
    78
    Posts
    4,452
    Blog Entries
    306
    Rep Power
    6595

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    yeah i need to work on my English.

    ---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

    i blame my poor English for your confusion sorry. the main point of the topic is: depression of the ancestors might be the reason why ugly people and evil minded people exist in the present.
    Question: what do "ugly people" have to do with "evil minded people"? this kind of assumes that all "evil minded" people are ugly and therefore depressed ... unless i'm understanding it incorrectly. I suppose "ugly" people may have a reason to be depressed but uh ... still not completely accurate.

    As for why ugly people exist ... well, the same reason why anyone else exists. If you want to get all srs business about it, "Ugly" and "beautiful" don't actually exist, they're concepts created by people to categorize them.

    So, I guess I still don't understand the point of this topic.

  19. #42
    Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    1,670.87
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 06:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    84
    Blog Entries
    117
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: theory why ugly and derange minded people exist(curious on other opinions)

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Your post reads more like you're trying to justify treating people like crap based on their looks, because it's their fault due to their attitude.
    i think there's a misunderstanding. i didn't say its their fault due to their attitude i say other miserable people around is possible to treat them like a crap because of their appearance. so it doesn't matter if they have good or bad attitude as long as they are ugly and there's miserable people around this is possible to happen

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    So you'd better hope your theory of thoughts determining physical beauty is indeed wrong, because it seems you are a horrible ugly person inside.
    i didn't hope that my theory is right or wrong i simply sharing my theory if I'm wrong fine if I'm right okay. and I'm neither good or evil

    ---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Question: what do "ugly people" have to do with "evil minded people"? this kind of assumes that all "evil minded" people are ugly and therefore depressed ... unless i'm understanding it incorrectly. I suppose "ugly" people may have a reason to be depressed but uh ... still not completely accurate.

    As for why ugly people exist ... well, the same reason why anyone else exists. If you want to get all srs business about it, "Ugly" and "beautiful" don't actually exist, they're concepts created by people to categorize them.

    So, I guess I still don't understand the point of this topic.
    ugly people have nothing to do with evil people however they seem have the same source in theory. i didn't assume that evil people are always ugly it depends. yes people have reason to depressed but its off-topic here. if you still don't understand the point of the topic ill tell another thing. i share my theory why ugly people exist only the appearance the attitude is excluded. as i mentioned depression of past people might be the reason and i think that if people are happy in the past ugly people in the present might become fewer.
    Last edited by TranceLoverFilipino; 05-15-2012 at 08:18 PM.
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Curious facts people don't know about you
    By Explorer Oak in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 04:31 AM
  2. Ugly people and make up
    By Sega saturn x in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 08:06 PM
  3. Closed Minded People
    By Takashi MoonBlade Wielder in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2006, 10:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts