AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    No I understand that quite well, actually. You can't tell others to do something you yourself aren't even willing to do.

Again, what does this even have to do with the game?
    Who said I wasn't willing to do it? ;P I just don't want to be the first guy doing it all the time. And it has little to do with the game, but everything to do with the Host.

If you're that persistant to getting me to ask questions first, then fine.

Why so eager to back Scruffy, @CrimsonMoon ? Trying to slide yourself into the conversation without being noticed too much? Tsk, tsk.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    You mean folks like @Folter ?

He came and went quick, so don't feel bad.
    I didn't see Folter, so I must miss him. He doesn't post anything though here. Maybe he's just being himself, but by not posting, it makes him suspicious. Hmm...

Why are you trying to push me to asking the questions so much?
    I think he just wants to make people more active, so we should start asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama
    So it begins. My first wolf game.. hmm.. Idk if I can trust any of you. <_<.
    Even though it's your first game, I don't trust you either. *suspicious glare* o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy
    What relevance do past games have on the current one, DeathBlade? It's a fresh game. Don't make excuses for why you can't contribute.
    You have a point there. But past games are always used as reference. As for relevance, it's true that it is not relevant to the current game, as it can't be used to predict townies, wolves or independents now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi
    so... would the people invisible speak.. since
    it says 4 members
    2 of those 4 are showing (me, and sir DB) and the invi. are Scruffy, and someone else (chances are its either 1. CrimsonMoon, or 2. Dark Butterfly ...Dbutter since.. he's usually invisible, and CM since.. she just came by and was invi.. xD)
    Yes, you're right, I'm one of the invisible, lol. It's too much a hassle to change my invisibility option though, so I'll stay invisible. The only indication that I'm around is if you see me posting in other threads and here. xD

well, I am here at the moment,
    and I am visible for everyone to see me..

as for lurk around and hide not much, just doing it since I don't have much to say xD
    but might as well start lol
    Haha, I see you posting, alright. I read your previous posts before seeing you post here actively.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly
    With that mind set of yours, you're going to wear yourself out at this rate. Your attitude would be a good one to have once there are more people out and about. 'Tis only a suggestion, but being conservative [hopefully I used that right] would be better at the time being.
    You have a point there too. But being conservative can also backfire, as people would say you're not saying anything because you're a wolf. Either way, people are going to be suspicious anyway, whether you're being proactive or conservative.

Hmm, not much people here yet, so I can't say anything much.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@ZombieWolf2508 its ok, I have no clue either.. lol

@Kagami San mmm, kk not much I can question.. xD

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

@CrimsonMoon wall of text wall of text -reads-

mm, I guess your right about the conservative thing
    first game I was too neutral and lax, second game I started actually being into game, but then got shot down by wolfs.. and this game, I wonder how I'll do xD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Who said I wasn't willing to do it? ;P I just don't want to be the first guy doing it all the time.
    Certainly the last 40 posts or so that you haven't is indicative of a bit of hesitation.

And it has little to do with the game, but everything to do with the Host.
    It was a rhetorical question. It has NOTHING to do with the game. Stop spamming the thread with off-topic posts.

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Great, two pages of posts to read. -_______-

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

For those going on about invisible players-
    Myself, CrimsonMoon and Scruffy are one invisible. Should anyone want an invisible check, feel free to ask

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry if I can't really quote or mention easily. On a 3ds.. But yeah Crimson. You shouldn't trust me. Then again can I trust you? I think not!.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Sorry if I can't really quote or mention easily. On a 3ds.. But yeah Crimson. You shouldn't trust me. Then again can I trust you? I think not!.
    Why can't you be trusted? Because if we do, you'll tear out our throats in the middle of the night?

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    I didn't see Folter, so I must miss him. He doesn't post anything though here. Maybe he's just being himself, but by not posting, it makes him suspicious. Hmm...

I think he just wants to make people more active, so we should start asking questions.

Even though it's your first game, I don't trust you either. *suspicious glare* o_o

You have a point there. But past games are always used as reference. As for relevance, it's true that it is not relevant to the current game, as it can't be used to predict townies, wolves or independents now.

Yes, you're right, I'm one of the invisible, lol. It's too much a hassle to change my invisibility option though, so I'll stay invisible. The only indication that I'm around is if you see me posting in other threads and here. xD

Haha, I see you posting, alright. I read your previous posts before seeing you post here actively.

You have a point there too. But being conservative can also backfire, as people would say you're not saying anything because you're a wolf. Either way, people are going to be suspicious anyway, whether you're being proactive or conservative.

Hmm, not much people here yet, so I can't say anything much.
    Being conservative doesn't necessarily mean not saying anything. All I'm really saying is choose your words carefully and don't bark too much.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Certainly the last 40 posts or so that you haven't is indicative of a bit of hesitation.
    Well, I just didn't want to be the first person to do so, again.

Is it too much to ask others to step in for a tad and do more work? I think not, when hunting down wolves.

Why are you so mad about it? Why not take to first steps yourself, instead of arguing with me about me doing it?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Noted.

Is it too much to ask others to step in for a tad and do more work? I think not, when hunting down wolves.
    You haven't done any work this game aside from

Why are you so mad about it? Why not take to first steps yourself, instead of arguing with me about me doing it?
    Do you honestly think that I'm upset? Lol.

Also I already have taken some steps in the game bro. One of which was getting you to not be passive and show some initiative. I wasn't the one asking others to do work for me.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Why can't you be trusted? Because if we do, you'll tear out our throats in the middle of the night?
    Quite an interesting reply. Being apart of this game you should easily know you can't trust anyone. So are you saying indirectly you trying to avoid being caught so you're calling me out on how I worded my sentence? Hmmm.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quite an interesting reply. Being apart of this game you should easily know you can't trust anyone. So are you saying indirectly you trying to avoid being caught so you're calling me out on how I worded my sentence? Hmmm.
    Though it's true that you can't trust anyone, telling people that they can't trust you isn't exactly the best way to prove innocence.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Either role imo, townie or not, can benefit from being cautious. So, if anyone here is trying to be suspicious of someone who is wasting time by posting comments that lead to nowhere, in a defense for being cautious and not radical, then don't.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

omg, so much finger pointing to do work. JEBUS.

Kagami Sama isnt the point to try to get people to trust you? Im not sure if this is just a rookie mistake or if you called out already youre a wolf o_O

DeathBlade/13.666 you usually get killed off early cause you tend to be suspicious right off the bat =p

and apparently the forum doesnt want to let me use the mention function

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

@Kagami Sama I think its more so, you put a bulleyes target on yourself by what you just said..
    therefore people will remember, that and use it against you more in the game to say your a wolfie...

good example, Scruffy just noted your words down.. xDD (so did I lol.. you can't ever trust new players, ever.. they tend to be wolfs 50% of the time sometimes.. xD)

[Also on a random side note, not using colored fonts since, apperantly its too bright, will only do that for this thread, that is all.]
    Last edited by Hakoshi; 05-12-2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: epic type.. oh so sorry

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Though it's true that you can't trust anyone, telling people that they can't trust you isn't exactly the best way to prove innocence.
    Especially a guy with the word "wolf" in his name! Duh Duh Duhhhhhh! XDDD

@Scruffy , Oh right... So I guess I'll just have to be Mr. Active and get the ball rolling every damn game, then. Would you like me to start every day phase like this? You're probably just trying to use my activity as a cover for yourself, wolf.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Meme View Post
    Either role imo, townie or not, can benefit from being cautious. So, if anyone here is trying to be suspicious of someone who is wasting time by posting comments that lead to nowhere, in a defense for being cautious and not radical, then don't.
    Anything, including being cautious, can be seen as suspicious.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@MaruDashi , Thanks... I love you too.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@MaruDashi , Thanks... I love you too.
    <3

But in the end, it really shouldnt matter who does what work so long as we get the wolves

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anything, including being cautious, can be seen as suspicious.
    Being a member of the game makes someone suspicious, lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't tear at my wording, though in this game guess its plausible. Why did you ignore half of my sentence I wrote to you? Trying to avoid the conflict? Hmm. Anyways reason I said that is because I was referencing to no one can be trusted. That is all.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    <3

But in the end, it really shouldnt matter who does what work so long as we get the wolves
    <33 True, but it gets very old if only a few's doing the work all the time.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

<33 True, but it gets very old if only a few's doing the work all the time.
    I know that feeling [not in wolf games, but in general]

But at least Im here now to help prod, jes?

Theres also a *lot* of people lurking who havent said much in a while. Whats the hold up?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Scruffy , Oh right... So I guess I'll just have to be Mr. Active and get the ball rolling every damn game, then. Would you like me to start every day phase like this? You're probably just trying to use my activity as a cover for yourself, wolf.
    Every game? You haven't even been getting the ball rolling in this one. xD

Would I like you to start off every day phase with spammy posts, telling others to question without doing so yourself, and not contributing a whole lot for town in general unless pressured to? Nope.

[Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]

Closed Thread

Thread Information