AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

Okay, I just got back home and I'm too tired, to say the least. I haven't been able to check on the game. It's good that we already got two wolves.

@RyuTama
    I may not have any abilities (yes, I'm role hinting, and you should remember that there is only one generic wolf), so if the wolves decided to kill me, it wouldn't work to their advantage. I would have guessed that wolves would want to kill power characters first to gain an advantage over townies.

Concerning Maru, I still want to believe that she is a true seer, seeing that there are only 4 seers, and 3 are killed. If there is anyone who claim a seer, well, I wouldn't know what to think, since it's impossible for another seer to appear. Seeing this, lynching Maru wouldn't be a good idea, since she's the only seer left, assuming she's telling the truth.

Check in day phase 2 in my post. I do remember saying that I would be away to sleep. So I wonder why you'd pressure me to give an answer when I said I was going to sleep.

Yes, I did vote for DBlade in day phase 1. Yes, I was suspicious of him and other people as well, but at that time, he was the most suspicious to me. So why wouldn't it be logical to vote for the most suspicious person? Also, I didn't lead the bandwagon, nor was I joining the bandwagon. If you want to say I remained in his bandwagon, fine, but I didn't see the reason why I should have changed my vote, when I was almost convinced that he was scum. Like I said, I may be suspicious of other people, but not as suspicious as I was of DBlade.

So you're saying I can't change my opinions? My, my, so you can do it, and I can't? Inconsistency back at you, my friend. c: Of course I also gauge people's reactions from their posts, and form opinions from them. But sometimes my read is unreliable, as is what happened in dp1.

@Ribbon
    What voting pattern are you talking about? I don't vote randomly. I always state my reasons for voting for a person. And I have to remind you, besides time zones, I'm busy in real life. I just started working and I wasn't able to be more active than I had been in my first game.
    ----
    For my opinions, I'm almost convinced that at this point, both Kagami and Suzume are townies. I also think that Maru is a real seer, providing no other person claims s/he is a seer, so she's also town.

[Vote Lynch RyuTama]

I'm going to say this again. You read scum to me. It's as if you're trying too hard to frame me. You want to save your fur by framing me?

I'm going off to sleep now. It's almost 1am here. I doubt that I'll have time to post this day phase again. Regrettably, this post will be my first and last post for this day phase. It seems that these days, I'm only able to post once or twice per phase due to business in real life. -_-

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Rageface PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SerenityFayeSpiegel

I can't always be here posting. Most of the time I am working. And I apologize that I don't say much. I'm going to have to random vote, since I really have no idea who to vote for.

[vote lynch ZombieWolf2508]

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Oh, I thought Effie was an indie! Derp

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Oh, I thought Effie was an indie! Derp
    Naw xDD The ratio is now 9 townies, 2 wolves and 1 independent.

Anyway, who will you investigate during the night? xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Naw xDD The ratio is now 9 townies, 2 wolves and 1 independent.

Anyway, who will you investigate during the night? xDD
    Zombiewolf for Ribbon

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

There is a possibility for Zombiewolf to die this phase so I suggest you choose another one just in case xDD I suggest Crimsonmoon xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

[Vote Lynch ZombieWolf2508]
    I can't remember the last time he was not a wolf.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Should Zombie be lynched then I'll take another suggestion from @Ribbon , since I -know- shes town
    [no offense <3]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kagami Sama xDD

Mind if I ask you something: What did I lie about?

Anyway, at least someone's on my back now. A wolf most likely don't want to kill those townies who are in pressure xDD

I have better things to do rather than dealing with this accusation. I'm onto scumhunting now. xDD

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

@Darkfire Knight hes so mad because no one still believes he's a townie xDD Hes so tense since 2 wolves are down and the townies are winning xDD
    Its so obvious you're trying to get under my skin, its sickening actually. This is aside from the game now and I really could care less if people believe me or not. People have already agreed with me about the "xD" spamming, doing so again proves the point of them. This is probably the first time in ever on here I have crossed a boundary I shouldn't cross but oh well. My attitude might stink but you're pushing it.

I've explained what you lied about, just read a page or two ago. You're just trying to get in my head. Can't believe I let someone like you let it work. -_- ..
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@MaruDashi - I'll also go with Crimsonmoon as a second option. :3
    Off Topic [Once More]: @Kagami Sama stop ignoring my comments. This is the third comment I sent you, that you completely disregarded. Do you understand that the WAY somebody chooses to post or WRITE has NOTHING to do with the game at all? Seriously, ever since you began playing; you've been acting butthurt.

Please stop and let us enjoy the game.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

11. Likes Hakoshi liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Ribbon Thanks for helping me xDD But I can deal with this on my own, I guess xDD

@Kagami Sama Who agreed with you about my "xD" usage? For your information, I write like that ever since I first joined wolf. You are just literally pissed off with my way of writing. If you want, I wont use that when I talk to you.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

[vote lynch ZombieWolf2508.] Seems scummy to me. Joined a bandwagon the first phase, voted for shady reasons second phase, and is niw making excuses for being inactive. There's no way ZW is a townie.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

>.>

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    [vote lynch ZombieWolf2508.] Seems scummy to me. Joined a bandwagon the first phase, voted for shady reasons second phase, and is niw making excuses for being inactive. There's no way ZW is a townie.
    ... what?

Everything that has happened this phase has left me 100% confused.

16. Likes Hakoshi liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Huh? Whats going on xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@DenjaX that's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm thinking ZW is being sarcastic with his post as an attempt of defense to say that the people voting for him have no real reasons to do so.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ribbon Thanks for helping me xDD But I can deal with this on my own, I guess xDD

@Kagami Sama Who agreed with you about my "xD" usage? For your information, I write like that ever since I first joined wolf. You are just literally pissed off with my way of writing. If you want, I wont use that when I talk to you.
    Its how you're using it. Sigh nvm. You don't understand <_<.

Ribbon I'm not butthurt. Plus I'm not ignoring your posts, I referenced it earlier in a post. Butthurt and getting angry are two different things. Plus I'd only be butthurt if I was a wolf. I'm not trying to ruin the game but I'm entitled to my opinion on the smilies. I'm sick of people thinking I'm butthurt because I have nothing to be butthurt about -_- .. I'm trying to avoid a fight but only a few seem to understand aka VM and PMs.

Denja I don't hate you but how you're using those smiles in response is driving me mad. ._. ..

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

No, I am completely serious. You're all voting for me anyway, so I may as well join in. I can't really defend myself using this stupid app, so my death is inevitable.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Im gonna [vote lynch Folter]
    Who seemed to try to pin me as wolf and skipped on answering why, given the evidence of my correct predictions. While Zombies vote for himself is interesting, Im more suspicious of Folter than I am of ZW
    Last edited by Ωmega; 05-19-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: bolding vote

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I never said u were a wolf i just said it was odd that you hadn't been killed by them yet

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kagami Sama View Post
    Its how you're using it. Sigh nvm. You don't understand <_<.

Ribbon I'm not butthurt. Plus I'm not ignoring your posts, I referenced it earlier in a post. Butthurt and getting angry are two different things. Plus I'd only be butthurt if I was a wolf. I'm not trying to ruin the game but I'm entitled to my opinion on the smilies. I'm sick of people thinking I'm butthurt because I have nothing to be butthurt about -_- .. I'm trying to avoid a fight but only a few seem to understand aka VM and PMs.

Denja I don't hate you but how you're using those smiles in response is driving me mad. ._. ..
    Seriously? Dude, you need to grow up and stop being immature over these kind of things. I am sure we are not 12 year old kids arguing over something so stupid. You need to relax and stop being melodramatic over a simple smiley problem... Can we continue with the game now? I am tempting to put "xD" but nah.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

(The drama level needs to go down a bit imo. This thread seems to be doing this.)

Last game played was Prey and Mirror's Edge DLC
    Currently involved in Silent Hill Homecoming

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

25. Likes DenjaX, Daken. liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seriously? Dude, you need to grow up and stop being immature over these kind of things. I am sure we are not 12 year old kids arguing over something so stupid. You need to relax and stop being melodramatic over a simple smiley problem... Can we continue with the game now? I am tempting to put "xD" but nah.
    <_<' I'm trying to be nice. Fine I'll relax and continue with the game. Talking it about on the thread anyways is stupid and was my own fault. Should of handled it elsewhere.

27. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Observer could we get a vote count?

Although without it I'm pretty sure ZW is getting lynched.

And if the wolves don't kill me tonight i have a challenge for @MaruDashi read me tonight if you are Marvel i can guarantee it will come up as innocent

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Im gonna [vote lynch Folter]
    Who seemed to try to pin me as wolf and skipped on answering why, given the evidence of my correct predictions. While Zombies vote for himself is interesting, Im more suspicious of Folter than I am of ZW
    Peculiar vote o_O; Now I'm starting to doubt your words and your role.

Closed Thread

Thread Information